Chapter 31

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Jongin wake up! He needs your help!" 

,,Baekhyun!!" Jongin woke up panting fast. Did he heard Kyungsoo's voice? 

,,H-hyung?" Jongin looked to his right seeing Luhan rubbing his tired eyes.

,,Go back to sleep Lu,I just had a bad dream that is all." Jongin sat down on his back letting Luhan to put his hand over his waist. 

Jongin looked at Sehun that was sleeping in his crib facing him. Why did he had that dream? Is Baekhyun all right? Jongin put a hand over his eyes trying to fall back asleep but he woke up when he heard Luhan throw up in the morning.

,,Are you okay Lu?" Jongin patted his back slowly.

,,Yes I am don't worry hyung,I better make breakfast now."

,,No go stay in bed more,I will cook and I will drive you to high school okay?"

,,I will take a shower first." Luhan smiled stripping to take a shower.

 

Jongin was busy making breakfast wondering about that dream again,he was really worried for Baekhyun,did something happened to him? 

,,What's wrong hyung?" Luhan wrapped his hands around Jongin's waist back hugging him.

,,Nothing Lu,just thinking that is all. You should eat and I will change Sehun." Jongin turned kissing his forehead.

,,I love you hyung." Luhan mumbled making Jongin to smile.

,,Me too." Luhan smiled back sitting down at the table eating his breakfast.

 

 

 

,,Have a good day Lu,call me if need something." 

,,I will hyung! Bye,love you Sehunnie." Luhan kissed Sehun's cheek and he run inside the high school. 

Jongin let out a sigh and he drive to Suho's place,in three days him and Lay will leave to China to see Lay's family and he wants to talk with them about his dream.

 

,,Kai, Sehun come in." Suho opened the door smiling happy seeing Jongin.

,,I'm not disturbing no?" Jongin put Sehun down that crawled to Lay fast giggling.

,,No, we were making our luggage,how's Luhan?" 

,,Okay,just the normal morning sickness." Jongin smiled when he saw Sehun trying to reach the cookies that were on the kitchen table.

,,When will you go to the doctor?" 

,,Tomorrow,can I leave Sehun with you guys?" 

,,Sure,anytime now tell me what is wrong because I can see on your face that something is wrong." Jongin looked down at his fingers.

,,I had a dream about Kyungsoo last night." Suho waited for Jongin to go on,it was the first time he had a dream about Kyungsoo since he passed away.

,,He was telling me to help Baekhyun,what if he needs my help and I can't do anything about that?!" Jongin covered his face really worried for Baekhyun.

,,What if he's in pain and I can't help him? Tell me what to do?" 

,,Kai,I know how you feel but he decided to leave on his own will,you looked for him but nothing,if he needs your help he will come to you,what else can you do,you have a new life now." Jongin let out a sigh knowing that Suho was right,Baekhyun left and he still doesn't understand why.

,,You're right." But he was still worried,was Baekhyun in pain?

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol didn't left Baekhyun's sight,he was holding his hand saying a pray for him when he felt the younger move. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun seeing him up.

,,Hey there beautiful." Chanyeol smiled happy to see Baekhyun up after the fright of losing him.

,,C-Chanyeol? W-where am I?" Chanyeol help Baekhyun sit on his feeling really dizzy.

,,In the hospital because you were about to die,both of you! What was in your head to give birth alone?!" Baekhyun looked around him not seeing his baby.

,,W-where is he?! Where is my baby Chanyeol?! Did they took him away from me?!" Baekhyun's eyes filled with tears thinking that he lost his baby forever.

,,Calm down he's okay,they took him to feed him,Baekhyun you did something stupid you know that no?" Baekhyun looked down at his flat tumny nodding. 

,,Good,I will call the doctor to look at you." Baekhyun was only looking down hearing the doctor telling him how stupid he was to give birth alone and they were right,he could lose his baby.

,,Look what I have here Baek." Baekhyun looked up seeing his little boy dressed in blue and with a white beanie over his head.

Baekhyun's eyes filled with tears seeing how small he was,his boy was sleeping so peacefuly when Chanyeol placed him in his arms. He was shaking like crazy so happy to hold his baby in his arms,he was more beautiful than he thought.

,,Hey little guy." Baekhyun kissed his forehead smiling so happy,he never knew that he will be this happy to hold his baby.

,,He looks just like him Baek." Chanyeol sat next to him smiling when the baby opened his eyes making Baekhyun's heart to melt. Yes the boy looks just like Jongin,he was a mini version of Jongin,he has dark skin just like his father and beautiful face,it was like he copy and past Jongin,the baby doesn't look like him,not even a little.

,,He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter