Chapter 28

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Morning boss!" Chen and Lucas made a bow when Chanyeol walked inside the cafe place. It was around eleven and the place wasn't that crowded.

,,Morning was in the morning you two! Where is Baekhyun?" Of course Baekhyun was gone somewere,that boy really worries him.

,,Around here boss,he was taking a break but I think he's sick,his face was really pale this morning.

,,Hm." Chanyeol walked to his office stopping before the bathroom hearing Baekhyun inside throwing up like two weeks ago. The shorter was so thin and pale all the time and now he was worried for him.

,,Baek are you okay?" Chanyeol knocked at the door hearing Baekhyun cry.

,,Y-yes.... I will come out in a minute." Chanyeol crossed his arms waiting for Baekhyun not smiling.

,,Hey." Baekhyun smiled when he opened the door seeing Chanyeol not happy,he could see on Baekhyun's face that he was crying and he was a mess.

,,You better start talking now or I will get really angry Baekhyun,I'm worried for you,you look so sick this days." Baekhyun smiled showing his perfect pearly white teeth.

,,Nothing is wrong Channy! You worry too much! I need to work now!" Baekhyun run fast so he can ignore Chanyeol's questions but the taller will find out what's wrong with Baekhyun.

 

,,Come on angel don't make me get in trouble." Baekhyun close his eyes as his hand run down to his tummy closing his eyes as a smile danced over his lips.

 

 

 

 

Suho blinked his eyes at the short beautiful guy that opened the door,he took a step back looking again if he knocked at the right door,did Jongin move out and he didn't tell him?

,,Hi!" Luhan greeted him smiling.

,,Hi? Is Jongin home?" 

,,Oh yes hyung's home come in please." Luhan stepped aside for Suho to walk in more confused.

,,I will be with Sehun." Luhan close the door after Suho walked in and he walked to the bedroom where Sehun was sleeping on the big bed.

Suho walked to the livingroom finding Jongin down on the floor with his laptop on his lap and busy typing something.

,,Hey." Suho's voice made Jongin to look up from his laptop smiling when he saw Suho.

,,Hey!" Jongin placed his laptop aside sitting up,he wanted to take a break,his and eyes were in pain.

,,What is going on here Kai?" Kai tilted his head puzzled as he walked to the kitchen for two sodas.

,,What are you talking about?" Jongin smiled when he saw that Luhan made dumplings for them.

,,I didn't see you in a month and you have someone else? Who is that kid Jongin? He looks even younger than Baekhyun,you let go of him that fast?!" Suho was angry on Jongin,he should look for Baekhyun not find a new lover. This was a different Jongin that he never saw until now.

,,Stop yelling because you will wake up Sehun and it took me two hours to put him to sleep." 

,,Kai tell me who's that kid?" Suho said trying to be calm.

,,He's Luhan,we met in China and he will study here." Jongin walked back to the livingroom followed by Suho that crossed his hands above his chest.

,,And?"

,,And that is all." 

,,Are you trying to make me angry on porpuse?" 

,,Something like that,idiot! How can I like someone else when I still love Baekhyun like crazy?! Luhan just needs a place to stay until he starts high school and he helps me with Sehun when I need to work nothing more!" Jongin let out a sigh sitting down on his red couch that he started to hate in a way.

Kyungsoo stood on her when he told him that he will be a father and he just left after,Baekhyun did the same thing,he gave him the big news and then the baby left,he tried to be busy and stop thinking about everything that he lost but it was so hard,first the love of his life,then the baby and Baekhyun. Everything that he ever cared of is gone from his life.

,,Kai,how are you?" Suho sat down next to Jongin that bit his bottom lip holding back his tears.

,,It's so hard Suho,damn I can't take it anymore,even Sehun misses Baekhyun's touch,he cried last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter