Chapter 21

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,What happened to your face?!"Baekhyun stop walking when he saw Jongin waiting for him when classes were over. Xiumin was next to him blushing seeing how good looking Jongin really looks up close.

,,H-hyung......w-w-why are you here?!" Baekhyun hold Xiumin's hand,he doesn't want Jongin to see him this beat up.

,,It's okay Baek,just tell him,I need to leave now but I will call you later okay?" Baekhyun didn't want to let go of Xiumin's hand. Xiumin made a bow to Jongin leaving them to talk.

 ,,Baekhyun?" Jongin came closer looking better at his face.

,,It's nothing hyung,it will pass like always." Baekhyun looked down avoiding Jongin's eyes.

,,Come,let's eat something and you will tell me what happened again." Baekhyun walked to Jongin's car still looking down. Baekhyun noticed Sehun sleeping in his car seat and that made his day much better. 

 

 

 

,,Baek look at me." Baekhyun was with Jongin outside the coffee shop,the weather was perfect to sit outside and drink something. Jongin had a coffee with cake and Baekhyun had lemonade and a sandwish. Sehun was just playing with his brow teddy that he still loves so much,he was a good baby like always when Baekhyun was around.

,,Who did that Baek?" Jongin placed his hand over Baekhyun's one,he was so tense under Jongin's touch.

,,My father wants me to marry with someone!" Baekhyun finally say it tears running down his cheeks.

,,W-why? Baekhyun he did this?!" Jongin cupped Baekhyun's purple cheek with his palm trying hard not hold back his anger.

,,Yes he hit me because I told him that I don't wanna get married! Hyung I can't get married! I don't love anyone more than I love you! We're going to have a baby hyung! I don't want to lose you or the baby."

,,Shh calm down Baek,I'm here." Jongin hugged Baekhyun tight scared to lose them as well,he can't lose the shorter now or their unborn baby.

,,I won't let them hurt you Baek,I promise I won't." Baekhyun hold onto Jongin's t-shirt scared to let go,he was scared to even think that something bad may happen but he trusted Jongin when he told him that everything will be okay.

,,You promise hyung? Please promise me that our baby will be okay." Baekhyun looked up at Jongin seeing him smiling so gently at him.

,,I promise Baek and if you want to move in with me I will be happy,I will find a new job and we can be happy Baek,if you're okay with the way I live but I can buy a bigger apartament for us,our kids need more space no?" Jongin stop talking when he saw Baekhyun cry again.

,,W-what? I said something wrong?"

,,N-no..... hyung I love you so much and you just said our kids,you don't know how happy I am for you to think that you want me to be Sehun's parent next to you and I love that small apartament,it's so cosy and perfect hyung,I don't care about the money,I can work as well,I don't want you to pamper me hyung,I want to be happy ,really happy next to you and Sehun and our little baby because I love you guys so much." Now it was Jongin's turn to cry,Baekhyun was perfect in every way possible. Jongin hugged Baekhyun again kissing his lips. Some girls saw them but he didn't care anymore,he wants Baekhyun to be his forever.

,,Thank you Baekhyun." 

,,For what hyung?" Baekhyun tilted his head puzzled.

,,For loving me the way I am and because you're this beautiful person." Baekhyun blushed like crazy hearing Jongin's sweet words.

,,Hyung I want to go to a place,I always love that place,I go there when I feel sad and lost and I think Sehun will love it." 

,,Sure babe,finish your sandwish and we will go." Baekhyun eat in a hury amusing Jongin.

,,You're a big baby you know that?" Baekhyun blushed and he nodded seeing all the crumbs from his clothes.

,,I love you Baekhyun." Baekhyun blushed again.

,,I love you too hyung,so much."Jongin hold his hand scared to lose the younger like he lost Kyungsoo,he wants to be happy next to Baekhyun,to raise their kids like a normal family,a happy family.

,,Let's go." Baekhyun hold Sehun and they walked back to Jongin's car. 

,,Who is a big and beautiful boy?! Yes you are Sehunnie and hyung is so happy to have you as mine,I love you Sehunnie." Baekhyun snuzzled Sehun's face making the baby to giggle happy.

,,You love me too?! I knew it." Jongin laugh hearing Baekhyun talk like that,how can he be so cute and perfect?

 

 

,,Where here Baek." Baekhyun smiled when he saw the place,it was the aquarium.

,,I didn't come here in a long time hyung." Baekhyun walked in with Sehun still glued to him and Jongin.

,,I don't think I ever came here Baek but this place is so beautiful." Jongin looked around seeing the colorful fish.

,,Come let me show you my favorite room." Baekhyun took Jongin's hand walking to a room wherr they were surounded by water and beautiful fish,it was so beautiful.

Jongin looked amazed at how beautiful it is.

,,Woah Baek,this place is daebak!" Baekhyun walked to the glass and he let Sehun place his little hands on the cold surface seeing the little and big fish swimming away,Sehun was in love with the water.

,,You like it Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter