Chapter 16

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin woke up the next morning with a crying Sehun and a missing Baekhyun,he was a little lost looking around the room,did Baekhyun run away? 

,,Appa is here angel don't cry." Jongin took Sehun that calmed as soon he felt his father's warm hands around his body.

,,Where is Baekyun baby? Hm?" Jongin stood up from the bed going to look for Baekhyun. He heard the water running in the bathroom so Baekhyun was still here.

,,Are you in there Baek?" Jongin knocked at the door.

,,I will be out in a minute!" Baekhyun's voice was scared and that made Jongin to get worried.

,,Are you okay?" 

,,Y-Yes!" Baekhyun opened the door fast coming face to face with Sehun and Jongin. He had a smile over his face but his eyes were red from how much he was crying.

,,What's wrong Baek?"Jongin got really worried when he saw Baekhyun like that.

,,I'm okay,just tired hyung,can I sleep a little more? I promise I won't bother you." 

,,Sure you can but what about school?" 

,,I can miss one day hyung don't worry." 

,,Okay sure."Jongin smiled and he patted Baekhyun's head gently.

,,I will go out with Sehun for a walk,you can sleep until I come back."

,,Thank you hyung." Baekhyun hugged them tight and he went back to Jongin's bedroom. 

,,Come angel,let's take a walk." Jongin made breakfast for him and for Baekhyun to eat later. Sehun was all dressed in his baby chair waiting,he was calm that morning,playing with his fingers and giggling happy.

Jongin smiled seeing his boy growing up everyday more and more handsome. The taller looked one more time at Baekhyun that was sleeping. He wanted to be sure that everything was okay and he left to visit Suho at the company.

 

,,Jongin,Sehunnie." Suho smiled seeing them.

,,Hey,are you busy?" 

,,No,you want a coffee?" 

,,Yes please." Suho noticed that something was wrong with Jongin.

,,Did something happened?" Jongin looked down at his hands not knowing what to do.

,,It's about Baekhyun." 

,,About who else,he broke up with you?" Suho asked as he placed the coffee on his desk.

,,No! It's about his stepmother,she is abusing him." Suho's eyes got big hearing that.

,,In what way?"

,,She beats him,last night he came to sleep at my place because she hit him,and it's not the first time I saw bruises on his face,he tries to hide them but I still see them and I really don't know what to do." Jongin close his eyes angry on that woman.

,,How can someone hurt Baekhyun?He's so fragile and innocent." 

,,I know and I feel so sorry for him,I just think if something like this would happen to Sehun." 

,,Make him move with you? Or he has the money to buy a place of his own." Jongin looked at Suho and back at Sehun.

,,I think Sehun will really love that but I don't think his father knows about her hitting him and I don't think it's a good idea for us to move together,he's still a kid that will get bored of me and Sehun one day,I can't ask him to be a father for my kid." 

,,Or a mothed,he is bottom right." That comment earned Suho a glare from Jongin.

,,Tell me what to do." 

,,I have no idea Jongin,I've told you from the start that it's not a good idea to like him,he's so different than us,but be there for him when he needs help,that is all that I can tell you."

,,Yeah thanks,well it's too late now because that kid made me love him and I can't just push him away like nothing happened." 

,,I know." Suho smiled at Jongin,but it was a sad smile,he really hopes that Jongin will be happy in the end.

,,I will leave now,say hy to Lay." 

,,Sure Jongin,be careful." Jongin took Sehun that was about to fall asleep and they left the company,he should buy some watermelon for Baekhyun,the younger loves it and it will make him feel better.

 

When he got home,Jongin found Baekhyun in the bathroom again. He could hear him cry again,Jongin went to put Sehun to his bed letting him sleep more and he went to see if Baekhyun is sick.

,,Baek can I come in?" Jongin knocked at the door slowly,he heard the toilet flush.

,,C-come in." Jongin opened the door and he found Baekhyun down on the floor with his head between his legs.

,,What's wrong Baek? Are you feeling sick?" Jongin sat down next to him wrapping a hand around his shoulder.

,,I don't know,I feel like dying,my head hurts and I just throw up." 

,,Did you eat something bad?" 

,,I don't know h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter