Chapter 32

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Have fun you two and come back safe." Jongin hugged Suho and Lay,they were at the airport ready to leave,Sehun was in his baby stroller pouting because Lay was leaving,in the last weeks Sehun got really attached to Lay.

,,Thanks  Kai,be careful and take good care of Luhan,say hi to him." Jongin nodded smiling at the two.

,,Go now,I will miss you guys." 

,,We will miss you guys as well,bye!"  Jongin waved to them and he walked with a pouting Sehun.

,,Should we go and make Lulu a surprise?!" Sehun giggled happy.

,,Lu-Lu!" Sehun was trying to talk more everyday but he can say Lulu and appa but Jongin was happy to hear Sehun's sweet voice.

 

Sehun was playing with his appa when Jongin saw Luhan leaving pouting home.

,,Sehun look who's there!" Sehun turned his head seeing Luhan.

,,Lu-Lu!!" He giggled happy making Luhan to notice them.

,,Hyung! Sehunnie!" Luhan run to Jongin hugging him tight.

,,What are you doing here hyung?" Luhan took Sehun up kissing his cheeks.

,,Taking you out for ice cream what do you say?" Luhan's eyes start to shine with happiness.

,,YES!!!!" Sehun laugh with Luhan making Jongin to smile as well.

,,Good let's go then." 

,,Oh can we have bubble tea as well?!" Luhan grinned at Jongin knowing that he gets anything he wants from the older.

,,My baby wants bubble tea." Jongin laugh hearing that.

,,Okay let's buy her some bubble tea."

,,You still think that the baby it's a girl?" Luhan giggled happy thinking about that.

,,Oh I'm sure my angel is a girl,I really have a feeling and I can make a bet as well if you want."

,,Nah I will trust hyung." Luhan hold Jongin's hand as the older was driving. 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was in the kitchen with Taemin that was crying for his milk,it was rare for the baby to cry but he does when he feels hungry.

,,There there kitten,here is your milk." Baekhyun hold Taemin in his arms feeding his baby smiling seeing his boy so happy to eat.

Baaekhyun walked to the livingroom sitting down on the couch smiling at his little angel.He likes how his cheeks were so pink from how much he kisses him. His father keep his promise and he made a baby room just for Taemin but the baby sleeps with Baekhyun in his bed,he likes to feel him close to him to look at his sleeping face,he things about himself as a stalker but it's so hard to not stare at the beautiful baby. Chanyeol calls him everday to ask him how he is feeling and Lucas and Chen promised him that they will come and visit him this weekend,they were excited to see the baby and see him,they miss him around and Baekhyun misses them as well,the three trols that always laugh together making Chanyeol to yell at them. He had fun for how long he worked for Chanyeol and maybe he will go back there.

,,Baek I'm home." Siwon walked in the livingroom seeing Baekhyun feeding the baby.

,,Welcome back appa,how was work?" 

,,Okay,we got a new big project so I will come home pretty late from now,how is my beautiful grandson?!" Baekhyun chuckled seeing his father so happy and he was a good grandpa always kissing Taemin and helping him to bath the baby making silly faces at him.

,,Okay appa but take care of you and I want to go visit Xiumin tomorrow,he must be worried because I left like I did and I want to apologize to him." 

,,Sure Baek I think it's a good idea,I will go and take a shower and we can eat after."

,,Okay appa." Siwon sat up kissing Baekhyun's head walking up to his room.

,,All done kitten." Baekhyun hold Taemin over his shoulder patting his back slowly making him to let the air out.

,,Woahhh good kitten! You better sleep more to be a big boy like Sehunnie!" Baekhyun smiled but his smiled turned into a bitter one,he still can't get out of his head the picture of Jongin and that guy,he really hoped that Jongin still loved him but it was too late.

,,One day you will meet you appa kitten,he is the most beautiful person alive after you of course but you look just like him,every girl or boy will go crazy about you and your beautiful eyes." Baekhyun giggled thinking about Jongin and his beautiful smile that made him fall in love like crazy.

,,Your appa is smart and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter