Chapter 33 Final!^.^

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Do you know him?" Xiumin asked puzzled looking back at his lover that smiled at Baekhyun.

,, You're Byun Baekhyun!" Baekhyun's eyes got bigger hearing that.

,,Y-you know me?" 

,,Of course I know you! Hyung talks about you all the time." Baekhyun sat back down on the sofa confused.

,,What's going on here?" Baekhyun mumbled looking at the two really confused.

,,I'm Kim Luhan and you're Baekhyun,Jongin's hyung love that run away." Luhan smiled not beliving that Baekhyun was actually here.

,,But I saw you guys.....he was hugging you and you're pregnant." Luhan walked to Baekhyun sitting down with a huge smile over his face.

,,Yes I am and when did you saw us?" 

,,Two days ago at the hospital." Baekhyun was still confused,Xiumin called Luhan his love then why was Jongin hugging him that way?

,,I think we should talk no? Minie can you make some tea for us." Luhan's head moved down when he heard something,he was so surprised to see Baekhyun here that he didn't noticed the baby.

,,You didn't lost the baby?!" Luhan was the one with big eyes looking at Baekhyun.

,,W-what?"

,,Hyung will be so happy to know that,Oh My God he will go crazy with happiness!" 

,,What are you talking about?! He is happy next to you! You two will have a baby together!"Baekhyun yelled as his tears run down his cheeks.

,,What no!!!!! Baekhyun hyung yes I am pregnant but with Xiumin! We will have a baby together not with Jongin hyung!"

,,W-what.....what?!" Luhan hold his hands smiling at Baekhyun.

,,Jongin hyung is my friend,more like my adopting father,my family pushed me away and I left China and he helped me,I know everything about you Baek hyung. I love him but as a big brother,the one that I really love is Xiumin and we will get married in three months. Hyung loves you and only you! Why did you left?!" Baekhyun didn't know what to say anymore,he really didn't expect this.

,,H-he still l-loves m-me?" Baekhyun asked scared.

,,Of course he does! He cries for you,heck he looks at that video over and over again,I never saw a happy smile over his face since I meet him,he is broke Baekhyun but you're back! Jongin hyung will be so happy to see you and the baby." 

,,Why was he with you at the hospital then?" 

,,Because he is next to us,he will be the godfather of our baby and because Xiumin was busy that day with work,when I feel lonely I stay at his place and I help him with Sehun. Jongin hyung is a beautiful man Baek but I never dared to love him that way,the way he talkes about you is so priceless, how much he loves you and you need to see him,hyung needs you now more than ever." Baekhyun could't stop his tears from falling,Jongin still loves him like crazy? Even know after he missed for so many months.

,,Go to him Baek,when I left his place he was so down thinking about you again and I hate to see him so upset." 

,,I-I am so scared....I don't know if I can." Baekhyun moved his gaze looking at Taemin,he was scared but his baby boy should meet his father.

,,Go Baek,please be happy next to the person that you love because I'm sure that you still love him likes crazy." Baekhyun looked at Xiumin that came back to the room.

,,G-guys." Luhan hugged Baekhyun tight smiling happy. Jongin will finally smile.

 

,,Do you think they will be okay?" Xiumin asked after Baekhyun left.

,,Yes they will be,hyung was waiting for this day to come and I still can't belive how beautiful Baekhyun hyung really is." Luhan put his head over Xiumin's shoulder giggling happy.

,,How are you feeling Lulu? Hungry?" Luhan pouted caressing his baby bump.

,,I'm always happy but I want to eat you Minie." Xiumin laugh kissing his lips.

,,That can happen but I will eat you!" Luhan laugh hard when Xiumin tickled him. He was really happy for Jongin,finally his hyung will really smile. Yes he fall for Jongin but he stopped himself,he knows how much Jongin loves Baekhyun and he had hope that Baekhyun will come back and make Jongin happy,he was the only person that could really make Jongin happy. Now he is happy next to Xiumin and their baby. Suho was so angry on him thinking that Jongin left him pregnant but Jongin never touched him,never thought about him in that way and he was happy to have the older next to him,he was like the brother he never had and he loves Jongin and Sehun like crazy they are a part of his life like Xiumin that he loves more than anything.

 

 

Baekhyun got off the taxi looking up at the big bulding,last time he was here he said goodbye to the man he loves so much and here he is again trying to get the courage to walk up there and see his hyung again,yes Jongin was still his but he was scared. What if Luhan lied to him? Baekhyun close his eyes and he took a deep breath walking up,it's now or never. He sat before his door for more than ten minutes before knocking at his door when he finally did it his heart was beating so fast,he was happy that Taemin loves sleep more than anything and he was a good boy. Baekhyun felt disapponted when nobody opened the door,he was sure that Jongin was out or maybe with someone else?

Baekhyun looked down as tears build in his eyes,maybe karma wasn't on his side so he turned around to leave when his eyes meet that beautiful face that he missed so much. Jongin was standing there with a sleeping Sehun over his shoulder with the same big eyes like Xiumin. Jongin was more beautiful that the last time he saw him,he was flauwless. His tears run down his cheeks scared to move or talk,his heart was beating so fast and loud that he couldn't hear a thing,he was about to pass out when Jongin rushed to him taking him in a tight hug.

,,Please tell me that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter