Chapter 22

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,I've asked him to marry me." Jongin blurred out when he was visiting Suho and Lay.

,,When?!" Suho asked with big eyes,he never expected Jongin to ask someone else to marry him.

,,A week ago,I thought about it over and over again and I want to spend my life with him,he makes me happy Suho,really happy." Jongin smiled happy thinking about Baekhyun.

,,I'm happy for your Kai,congratulations." Lay hugged him tight as he patted his back.

,,Congratulations Kai,I just hope that everything will be fine in the end,you have our support like always okay?" 

,,Thank you guys,I just need to find the right way to tell Mr. Byun about me and Baekhyun but I have no idea how." Jongin let out a deep sigh,that thought keeps him up at night,how on the earth will he tell him boss that he left his son pregnant and he asked him to marry him when Baekhyun is supposed to marry someone else?

 

 

 

,,You will get sick if you eat this fast Baekhyun! Slow down! Nobody is taking your food away." Xiumin was blinking his shocked eyes on how much was Baekhyun eating that day.

,,I'm sorry but I'm so hungry Minnie,the baby makes me eat like crazy." Baekhyun pouted because he was sure that later he will throw up again.

,,Still, slow down." Baekhyun just laugh,he was happy that morning,he woke up and he didn't throw up like any other morning,his baby was slowly growing up inside him and that makes him more than happy.

,,Minnie?" Xiumin looked at Baekhyun that turned green and he run fast at the toilet to throw up. 

He talked too son,his baby still hates everything he eats.

,,See I told you so!!!" Xiumin followed Baekhyun helping him to wash his face.

,,My own baby hates me!" Baekhyun made a crying face that made Xiumin to laugh.

,,Yes he does!" Baekhyun slapped Xiumin's hand walking back to their class but he run back to the toilet throwing up again. 

 

 

 

One new month passed and Baekhyun was excited to see his baby again,to see how much he grow up and Jongin was with him that time,Jongin hold his hand smiling whent he saw the little lumb on the screan. Jongin teared up because he remembered when he saw here with Kyungsoo,doing the same thing just to find months later that Kyungsoo was sick. 

It was still hard for him to forget about Kyungsoo,he was happy next to Baekhyun,to see his beautiful smile or sweet whines when he wants something but deep down he missed Kyungsoo and their life together. His first love,his first husband,his first lost,he can't lose Baekhyun like he lost Kyungsoo,that will destroy him and deep down he was so scared of tomorrow,of the day Mr.Byun will take Baekhyun away from him,of the day he will cry again because he lost the person he loves so much.

,,Hyung are you okay?" Baekhyun asked worried when he saw Jongin crying.

,,I'm just happy Baek,really happy."Jongin smiled but he wanted to tell Baekhyun his fears,but how? 

,,Me too hyung." Baekhyun smiled like always with his beautiful smiled making Jongin to cry more.

,,The baby is perfect Mr.Byun,I will write you some vitamines to take and I will see you next month." The nice lady told them smiling.

 

,,You want some ice cream Baek?" Jongin asked as he was driving away from the clinic.

,,Yes!!!" Baekhyun clapped his hand fast.

,,Our baby boy will love some ice cream." 

,,Baby boy? How do you know that it will be a boy?" Jongin asked curious,he would like another boy around.

,,I just feel it hyung,I'm sure he's a boy so Sehun can be a hyung." Baekhyun caressed his still flat tummy, he didn't gain much weight but it was still soon for the belly to be visible. He was just two and a half months pregnant.

,,Well then let's buy our baby boy some ice cream and then I will let you home." 

,,Thank you hyung,you're the best!" Baekhyun was really happy that day but he was still worried about Jongin,he was spacing out again. 

,,Hyung are you okay?" Baekhyun asked worried,they were both down on the grass eating their ice cream,Sehun was with Lay so they were alone to enjoy their time togethed.

,,I'm fine Baek don't worry." Jongin smiled but Baekhyun saw throught his fake smile.

,,Hyung,please talk with me."Jongin looked down at his melted ice cream and he let out a sigh.

,,I'm just scared Baekhyun." 

,,About what hyung?" 

,,Abour us,about you,about your father,I don't want him to take you away from me,I don't want to lose you Baekhyun." Baekhyun smiled putting his head on Jongin's shoulder.

,,Everything will be fine hyung,have a little fait in us,God didn't give us this gift just to take it away from us." Jongin smiled hearing Baekhyun,he was still the innocent kid he met the first time.

,,I just hope so." Jongin kissed Baekhyun's forehead holding him tight to his chest. Baekhyun hoped the same.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun woke up that day feeling that he needs to throw up again,he rushed to the bathroom throwing up everything he eat last night, he was sick to wake up in the morning and do this,he was three months and a half by now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter