Chapter 24

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun looked around the white room deciding what it was better to do,leave,he always wanted to leave and never look back,now he can do that,nothing keeps him here anymore.He lost the baby and he can't let Jongin lose Sehun,he won't accept that and he won't accept to pretend anymore,his father hurt him enough for him to still smile and act normal,he won't marry with a stranger just because his father wants him,it was enough and now he has the chance to make it better.

Baekhyun placed a hand over his flat tummy,a gesture of habit but there was nothing anymore just a memory of what could have been the most wonderful thing in his life,his baby boy. 

It was 3 am when Baekhyun dressed and he looked around,nobody was there to see him so he run for it,he can't stay in that room for another minute,he is doing this for him,to see how it is to be free from everything and most important he does it for Sehun,he wants Sehunnie to have a happy life,a life that he never had.

Baekhyun stopped before Jongin's bulding looking up at his window,the lights were off so maybe Jongin was sleeping. He came to say goodbye to the only person that made him so happy until now,saying goodbye was so hard but he has to.

,,I love you so much hyung,take care of you and Sehun,be strong and maybe find me,love me again and make me happy like you did until now. I will always love you hyung,you and my dear baby boy Sehunnie." Baekhyun wiped his tears fast walking inside the bulding,he left something for them in the mail box,he was sure that Jongin will need it.

Baekhyun looked one more at the bulding leaving with a heavy heart.

,,Be happy hyung,please don't forget about me." Baekhyun bit his botttom lip running like crazy.

 

 

 

 

,,Please Kai,you need to eat something,it's been one week since Baekhyun left and you need to do something! I can't let you suffer like back then,Sehun needs his appa!" Jongin was on his bed looking lost.

,,He was a boy, Baekhyun knew that our baby was a boy from the start,I was going to have another boy." Jongin said not moving his eyes from the same spot that he was looking for the past three days. 

,,A baby boy Suho,they killed my baby.....they killed my baby boy." 

,,KAI STOP!!! YOU HAVE A BABY BOY THAT NEEDS YOU! You will let Sehun suffer?! You know that Baekhyun will get angry seeing you like this! You better sit up,go take a shower and walk around with Sehun! You will see Baekhyun again,I'm sure of it so stop crying or I will slap you and take Sehun away from you!" Suho was sad as well because he knew how much Baekhyun and Jongin wanted that baby but Jongin needs to be strong for both Baekhyun and Sehun. The poor baby lost his mother and his best friend so he needs his appa to be strong.

,,Come get up!" With heavy steps he went to take a shower still thinking about Baekhyun,was he okay?

 

 

 

,,Perfect!" Baekhyun smiled when he finally put the photo frame on the wall.  It was a photo with him and Jongin and Sehun when they went that day at the beach. That was the happiess day of his life,he had a wonderful time that day.

,,Okay Baek now let's find a job." Baekhyun took his backpack and he left his small apartament.

Baekhyun walked down the street looking around. He wants to start a new life,far from everything that hurt him for so many years. His father was a powerful man and he belived when he told Jongin that he will take Sehun away from him and he can't accept that,Sehun was everything for Jongin,the little angel was his only true memory of Kyungsoo,of his real love not him,he belives that Jongin really loves him but it was better this way,even if he cries every night when he looks at all the photos he got from Jongin. 

Baekhyun changed his hair,he was blonde now,got new clothes and a place to stay,he saved enough money to pay rent for some time but he needs to find a job but who will hire him? He didn't even finish highschool and he didn't even say good bye to Xiumin. 

Xiumin will be so worried for him but he will write him a letter telling him everything that happened,after all Xiumin was always his best friend,his only friend.

Baekhyun let out a sigh and he sat down on a bench with a ice cream in hand,it was the therd place he tried to find a job but nobody wants a kid with no experience. He eat his ice cream getting sad again when he saw a father with his son walking pass him when the boy saw his ice cream.

,,Appa can I have some ice cream?" The boy looked up at his father smiling.

,,Sure,when we go back home we can buy you a big big ice cream what do you say?" The man patted his head gently smiling at his son.

,,Yay appa! But can we buy one for my dongsaeng as well,he will love it." Baekhyun hold his sobs back,why does it hurt so much to see them so happy?! Maybe because he wants to be so happy and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter