Chapter 29

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun woke up that morning feeling really happy,today Sehun was turning one,he was sure that his little angel was so big now and more beautiful than ever,he wishes to be there for him and hold him up and kiss his cheeks and cuddle with him but he was here in this small place looking at the photos over and over again. Het got Sehun something and he wants to send it to Jongin's place but he was so scared. 

It was saturday so no work for him and he was happy to have the weekend off,his feet were swolled and his back start to kill him,the restaurant was so full this days but it kept his mind busy from Jongin and Sehun.

Chanyeol was always next to him,helping him like he was his pregnant boyfriend and that made him more cute than ever,he knew that Chanyeol will be a good father if he will have kids. The taller got angry on him that he didn't went to a check up until now so they will go together on monday,he was excited to see the baby.Baekhyun smiled as he caressed his tummy slowly.

But he laugh so hard when Lucan and Chen finally saw his growing tummy,they had a shock when they found out that Baekhyun was pregnant but they were so nice with him pampering him all day,they made him feel loved. Baekhyun looked down at his baby bump feeling the baby move again.

,, I love you so much kitten and I will keep you safe I promise,I will make you smile every day like you make me smile now and maybe one day we will see your appa and hyung,they will love you as well and I just hope that one day you will forgive me for running away from them." Tears run down his cheeks but he wipe them fast,no more crying but it was so hard thinking about Jongin,is he okay? Are they okay? 

 

 

 

,,Hyung!!! Come here fast!!!" Jongin run to the living room hearing Luhan yell at him.

,,Look hyung! Come dumpling!" Luhan placed Sehun on his feet letting him sit there and with shaky feet he made his first steps.

,,Woah Sehunnie! Are you walking baby?!" Jongin sat down next to Luhan holding Sehun up to his head laughing.

,,It's a start hyung! He is a big boy! I can't belive he's one! And so beautiful!!!" Luhan tickled his side making Sehun to laugh hard.

,,How's high school Lu? Having fun?" 

,,Yes! Actually it's really fun and I made two friends from my class." Luhan took Sehun up going to change him,Suho and Lay will come soon to have a small party together.

,,I'm glad you're having fun and you don't need to come here all the time,me and Sehun are okay." Luhan placed Sehun on the bed and he turned to Jongin hugging him tight.

,,But I like it here hyung and I love you guys." Jongin smiled gently caressing his cheek.

,,Okay Lu and you know that we love you as well." Luhan nodded happy.

 

 

,,Where is my birthday boy?!" Suho and Lay came with a huge teddy and a beautiful cake.

,,Welcome guys,Luhan made dinner." Jongin hugged the two walking with them in the livingroom where Sehun was playing with a new toy that Luhan got him for his birthday.

,,Sehunnie!!!" Sehun looked up smiling with his four white teeth,he was so cute dressed with a red sweater that had a big 1 on it.

,,Happy beautiful day my angel." Suho and Lay picked him up kissing his cheeks.

,,Come let's eat guys!" They all sat down eating Luhan's dinner,Suho got used with Luhan around but he was still wondering what's their friendship? Did Jongin really forget about Baekhyun so fast? 

,,Did you visit Kyungsoo today?" Suho asked curious,he knows that Jongin stop going to Kyungsoo's grave after he came from China.

,,No."Jongin looked down because he feel sad,it's been one year since Kyungsoo died,a year since he lost his husband and the reality kicked in, in one year he lost a husband,a baby boy and Baekhyun. He lost them all just like that,no warning before and the sad part is that Sehun is still craving for Baekhyun's attention after so many months. He imagined this day to be different,he imagined Kyungsoo being here next to him happy singing ,,happy birthday" to their son but he wasn't here and he has a hard time going to visit them,he made a grave for his and Baekhyun's baby next to Kyungsoo's one and it brokes his heart to see them,to think that they are gone from his life.

,,I just can't." Jongin broke down crying,he was trying so hard to forget about them,he didn't want to cry today but it's too much for him,besides Sehun he lost everything.

,,We're here Kai don't cry please." Suho hugged Jongin tight and they all looked with pity at him,they all tried to look for Baekhyun but the shorter va

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter