Chapter 4

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,I can't belive that it's been three months since you left us Kyungsoo,I miss you every day and I'm still having a hard time to belive that you're gone. Sehun is so beautiful baby,he is smart and he knows what he wants,you will be so proude of him. Soo,I just miss you like crazy,can you please come back just for a week or a day,to tell you again how much I miss you. I know you told me to find someone else for Sehun but nobody is perfect for him just that kid,his name is Baekhyun and he always makes Sehun smile,so strange but so cute seeing them together. Two kids." Jongin chuckled remembering Baekhyun,that kid really makes him smile.

,,I will come again,I still love you like crazy Kyungsoo,always." Jongin made a bow and he left back to his car with a sleepy Sehun in his arms.

His baby boy was in love with that little brow teddy bear,he will cry if he will lose the soft plushy from his little hands,Jongin and Sehun were both dressed in black. Jongin comes every month to see Kyungsoo's grave,he wants to move on but he can't,it's so hard to move on. Jongin placed the baby in his car seat and he drived to buy some food and some new clothes for Sehun,his boy gets big with every day and everything is so small.

Jongin was happy to see that Sehun was sleeping all the way,Jongin had some milk with him so everything was okay and he can look around.First he should buy Sehun some new clothes,he loves clothes and he can say that he dresses up pretty nice so of course he wants his angel to be well dressed,his job is good and he can afford to spend some money on what he wants,he wasn't rich or anything just okay.

Jongin looked around grinning like an idiot when he saw a brown teddy bear costume,he will get that for Sehun,he will look just like his little teddy,and some jeans and some t-shirts and lucky he found the same t-shirt as his baby,they can dress the same. Kyungsoo would laugh seeing his husband so in love with their baby boy. Sehun started to move and cry when he lost his little teddy bear.

,,Oh you're up angel? Come to appa." Jongin picked the crying baby up and he kissed his cheek.

,,Shhh..appa is here,don't cry." 

,,Oh what a cute little baby,look here don't cry." Jongin saw a young woman smiling at Sehun,well she was smiling at Jongin more. Sehun stop crying for a second looking at her but he start crying louder after.

,,He doesn't like other people but me,I'm sorry." That was so true,Sehun hates people,even his own appa,he likes to make him sweat and worry.

,,It's okay,he is still a baby." The woman made a bow and she run fast.

,,You scared her away little guy,good job!" Jongin laugh but Sehun was still crying for his life.

,,Hey Sehunnie!!!!" Jongin turned around seeing the grinning guy that Sehun loves so much.

,,Baekhyun?! What are you doing here?! You should be in school." Baekhyun grinned more and he hold Sehun like it was something normal.

,,Hyung,I'm done for today and I was with a friend walking by when I saw you and Sehun and how is my little angel today?! I've missed you like crazy." Jongin let out a sigh when he heard Sehun giggle at the petite guy,what the actual ? 

,,Ommo! Look how cute this looks!!! Woahh hyung look!" Baekhyun pointed his finger at a puppy costume.

,,It is Baek but I got him a bear costume."

,,But still hyung! I will buy that for Sehunnie! He will be so cute!" 

,,You don't need to spend your money on something like that,maybe you need them for something else." 

,,Ahhh silly hyung! Don't worry about my money,I wanna buy it and I will." Jongin laugh seeing how happy Baekhyun was to buy that puppy costume.

,,Thank you kid,are you hungry?" They were walking around the Mall with Sehun sleeping in Baekhyun's arms.

,,Actually yes! I was on my way to eat when I saw you." Baekhyun looked up at Jongin with his puppy eyes,his eyes were begging for food.

,,Okay let's go eat,my treath." 

,,Yay!!Thank you hyung!" Jongin chuckled amused,Baekhyun was always so bubbly and happy,everytime he saw t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter