Chapter 1

Replacement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongin,he was an young normal guy,with a normal life with a normal job that he likes,but he has the best most wonderful and caring and loving person next to him,his hustand Kim Kyungsoo. 

He knows the shorter since they were kids,they were always good friends,best friends so slowly they fall in love with each other,they were perfect and Jongin loves Kyungsoo more than anything.

Jongin's family always knew that their son was different and they accepted Kyungsoo as his lover. They were glad to see their son so happy.

Kyungsoo was an orphan,he lost his family in a stupid car accident so he geow up next to Jongin and his family,he was happy when Jongin confessed to him,that was the happiest day for him,his love was shared. 

Jongin was really nervous when he asked Kyungsoo to met him that day,his palms were sweating so much and his heart was pouting in his chest,he neved knew that he will act like this when he asked Kyungsoo to be his husband. Kyungsoo didn't expect Jongin to do something like this,his tears run down his cheeks,they were happy tears,he was so happy to know that Jongin wants to spend his life with him.

Their wedding was small since they don't have that much friends. Suho and Lay were always next to them,Suho was Jongin's best friend after Kyungsoo. 

Jongin was working for a big company in Korea with Suho and Kyungsoo was a chef,he loves to cook and he loves to see Jongin eating the food he makes. They live in a small apartament but they love everything about their home,it was their home,where they love each other,they laugh and they fight. They fight like any other couple but they end up making love on the carpet or the sofa or anywhere in the house. 

They were happy and nobody could broke that.

 

Jongin came home that day seeing his beautiful husband sitting on their red couch,his fingers were crossed supporting them on his knees and his left foot was moving up and down fast,Kyungsoo taps his foot when he's really nervous about something.

,,Are you okay baby? What's wrong?" Jongin was worried because something was wrong with his beautiful husband,he was so thin and he was throwing up in the morning. Kyungsoo blamed his crazy work for that.

,,Sit down Jonginnie,there is something that I wanna talk with you." Jongin sat down holding Kyungsoo's hands between his. Was this something bad?

,,You are scaring me now,what's wrong?" Kyungsoo bit his lower lip looking down.

,,You're not leaving me right?" Jongin said fast making Kyungsoo to laugh.

,,No stupid!!! I love you,how can I leave you?! But there will be someone else running around the house with us." Jongin tilted his head a little puzzled.

,,You got a dog?" That made Kyungsoo laugh more hard.

,,Oh my Jonginnie,I don't know if this will make you happy or not but here." Kyungsoo pulled out from his back three withe tests. Jongin wasn't that stupid,he knows what they were.Jongin took the pregnancy tests seeing two lines on each of them,they were all possitive.

,,Are you telling me what I belive?" Kyungsoo bit his lower lip nodding.

,,Oh my God! We are going to have a real baby?!" Jongin asked with a happy smile over his face.

,,Yes!" Kyungsoo reply him grinning like an idiot.

,,I love you so much Kyungsoo! God I can't belive this!" Jongin hugged Kyungsoo so tight to his chest.

,,I'm so happy Jongin! So happy,I don't know how this happened but I'm so happy." 

,,We will be a real family baby,thank you for this wonderful gift." Jongin kissed his face still can't beliving that they will be real parents to their own baby.

 

 

 

Their first appoitment to the doctor was filled with tears and emotions,they little pot was real,he was still small but he was real,inside Kyungsoo was growing a small little human.

Suho and Lay had a shock when they found out that Kyungsoo was pregnant. Jongin asked them to be the baby's Godparents and they gladly accepted.

 

 

On their second appointment they saw their little baby growing up,he was bigger and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter