All that matters

Affection

Wonshik managed to shut those antis who flooded Hakyeon's instagram with mean words and slandered him for mistreating him.

Even Jaehwan felt it became too much because this involves Vixx's reputation as a whole.

"But it's true though Hakyeon hyung did that to you..."

"No, it's not. Are you against him or something?" asked Wonshik.

"No, but I'm still resenting him for treating me like that during the time i lost your ring. He just... didn't bother to stand up for me." 

The ring. Now it dawned on Wonshik that the ring has safely reached him back and he doesn't know how to break this news to him but for now it's best not to break it to him.

"For that just one occasion?" Wonshik stopped his steps in the supermarket.

"It's too much."

"You are too self-centered, hyung. How can you compare that one occasion to the times when Hyung being the frontrunner everytime he messed things up? Of course he doesn't takes sides but in the end he's the one that cleaned up the we stirred."

"But evidently, I didn't lost your ring on purpose. He's making it as if I did it."

"Even he's doing it on purpose, why can't you let it slide?"

"I still can't... wait. Why you sound like you're on his side now? Ya, Kim Wonshik? You've never stepped in supermarket to buy groceries before now you're asking me to accompany you to buy all these healthy stuff." Wonshik was picking out which brown rice he should buy.

"I'm buying these for us. We need a better lifestyle." Wonshik said those to cover the real reason he bought was for his hyung.

"Better lifestyle? Who's gonna cook these?"

"Leo hyung? Or no one wants then I'll cook."

Jaehwan laughed. "You don't even know the difference between boiled and poached egg. Who are you to say you wish to learn how to cook?" Wonshik frowned at his hyung slightly. "You are totally underestimating me, hyung. If my food turned out to be good, I won't offer you even you beg me." 

Jaehwan snorted. "Well, let see."

Hyuk's eyes never left Hakyeon from the time they went out of the dorm, to the dance studio. Even during resting time, when everyone was savouring their lunch Hyuk noticed the lonely Hakyeon sitting at the corner, his lunchbox was opened but barely touched.

"Hyung, we go and see a doctor, okay?"

Hakyeon suddenly received a text from Wonshik, who's on the way back from the dorm, putting the groceries in place before setting out.

"I'm okay Wonshik. I'm just tired."

"Hyung, your symptoms could be minimized but not your mental health state. I have no idea how to help you so having a consultation with a doctor really helps."

"Are you okay hyung?" Hyuk's voice startled him so bad that his phone flung out of his hand. Hyuk reached out for the phone first as it flung to his direction. At that time, Hyuk accidentally glanced through the short messages. 

He frowned.

Hakyeon snatched it back quickly and shove it into his pocket, feigning as much ignorance as possible. Hyuk was still frowning as he stared at his hyung.

"What did I just read? What symptoms?"

"Nothing."

"There's something wrong with you."

"I said no, hyuk. I'm fine."

"Still lying to me? Food untouched. Lights on till daybreak. Look at you, you looked as if you didn't sleep for days. Swollen cheeks. Still dare to say you're okay?"

Hakyeon held his arm with an ounce of strength, begging him to lower down his voice.

"Hyung, you realize your grip now is not even worth a strength? You used to be stronger than me and the rest of the members. Look, why are you not eating?" He pointed at the almost brand new lunchbox. Hakyeon looked down.

"It's not that I don't want to eat..."

"Then?" Hyuk was fuming that Hakyeon was scared to look into his eyes.

"I've trouble swallowing." 

Hyuk looked at that revelation. Just how long has this hyung been suffering from this that he's able to endure it till now? Hyuk quickly grabbed both his hands, held them tightly.

"Hyung, tell me please. I beg you. It's worrying to see you like this." Hakyeon looked at him, hesitant and worried as he bite in lips.

----

"Hyuk-ah! Hyuk-ah. You are going too fast." Wonshik remarked. The dance came to a pause as Wonshik approached Hyuk.

"Hey, what's wrong? You look eager today." Hyuk managed to steal a glance at Hakyeon.

"Hyung, I need to talk to you for a bit later." he moved slightly closer to Wonshik as he whispered.

The dance wrap up was successful. Their practice for Shangri-la and their new song went well and one by one exited the studio.

"Hyuk, aren't you going with us?" asked Hongbin.

"Nah, I'm staying for a while. Talk with Wonshik hyung." Hongbin nodded and he made his way out after Taekwoon and Jaehwan.

"I'm sure you know what's going on with Hakyeon hyung now. If not you won't send me that kind of message." said Hyuk. Wonshik then realized Hyuk probably have noticed something about their hyung.

"Did you ask him?" he asked.

"Yes, but he won't tell me till the end. That stubborn hyung." Both of them looked at their hyung, who's putting his stuff back into his bag.

"He's stressed out." Wonshik summarised his point.

Hyuk raised an eyebrow. "Stress? Isn't that normal?"

Suddenly, a loud thud interrupted their conversation. Both turned out to see Hakyeon on the floor, his legs stretched out as he winced in pain.

"Hyung!" Wonshik rushed over immediately. Hyuk looked somewhat petrified.

"Where are you hurting? Tell me, tell me." Wonshik never felt this tensed before. Hakyeon pointed at his leg. "My leg suddenly cramped." By the time Hyuk already settled by Hakyeon's side.

"Ok, hyung. Straighten your leg. I'll massage it slowly till the numb goes away. Alright? Don't tense your muscles." Wonshik lifted his leg slightly as he rotated his feet in a slow circular motion while Hyuk witnessed how his hyung was struggling to keep up with the numb and pain.

"Still say he's stressed!" Hyuk shrieked as he look at Wonshik.

"Hyung? Are you dying of some illness?" Wonshik stopped his tracks while Hakyeon looked at his maknae with utmost confusion.

Next he knew a smelly towel landed smacked across his face repeatedly.

"Ya, Han Sanghyuk. You think this is some kind of a drama?" Hakyeon continued to hit Hyuk for hoping him to die.

"Sorry, hyung. Sorry!" Hyuk defended himself from his blows as much as possible.

Wonshik continued massaging his leg as he chuckled at their maknae's ridiculous conclusion.