Thoughtful

Affection

Wonshik was awoken by clattering sound. He opened his eyes and saw Hakyeon was cleaning the jug and utensils.

He came out and saw Wonshik's already sitting on the bed doing nothing and both stared at each other.

"I made some tea. My mum came down this morning with porridge specially made for you."

"Why bother?" he asked.

Hakyeon ignored the question on purpose. He scooped some porridge in the bowl.

"Answer me, hyung."

"If I don't, I wont be bringing such stuff. I would rather consume these myself as I need it as badly as you."

Wonshik snorted. He didn't take the bowl Hakyeon offered him. "Fine, i'll just put it here."

"Why are you busying yourself here? Go back."

"I can't. Your dear members asked me to take care of you as a punishment for mistreating you like this."

Wonshik rolled his eyes. "I can survive here without you."

"Good to hear that but Iet me just serve the punishment quietly, okay? Like I say, just treat me as a transparent being, like how you used to do. Easy, Wonshik-ah."

Wonshik looked at his hyung but didn't say anything.

------

Rest of them went to see their CEO for a request to remove Hakyeon from this Vixx authority, now with a solid evidence of him mistreating Wonshik.

"I'm more than welcome to remove him from that position." That statement caught them by surprise knowing that the CEO favoured Hakyeon more than the rest.

"He's been abusing it so we want to stop it."

"Sure, why not. I do not need his consent. It will be effectively removed from now but on one condition."

"What is the condition?" asked Taekwoon.

"I want to see a cohesive Vixx and treat Hakyeon better."

Hyuk let a tiny laughter in disbelief. "We have always been treating him fine."

"I'm not blind guys. It's for the sake of Vixx and for his sake. For his wellbeing. Please."

"Did he talk something about us?" asked Hongbin.

Their CEO's expression turned serious as he looked at him.

"Why? Are you hoping that he'll do it?" Hongbin quickly looked down as he shook his head.

"We'll try our best. Hakyeon also not in his sane condition. He's been having anger issues since forever. We'll try this out. Thank you, CEO-nim." 

----

"I know. Well, I expected that. I've no problem with that hyung." His CEO called him as soon as they left. He took the call outside.

"How's Wonshik?"

"Much better after long sleep. Thankful he's fine." 

Wonshik felt stuffy since it's been full day in the ward and there's not even anything to watch on tv. "Should I take walk outside? Hmm. Let's go."

"Hyung, I've been selfish I think."

"In what way? Those that happened are not within your control."

"It was yet I abused it."

"It's not easy, Hakyeon. I truly understand. You have to be strong Hakyeon-ah."

"I'll try. Anyway hyung, i think we need to push back for the dance and recording until Wonshik's fully recovered. He's one of the main figures in this. I don't wish to see him not enjoying his fruit of labor this time."

"Sure, but are you sure you can cope, Hakyeon? I heard from them you need to take care of Wonshik as a punishment, you too need some proper rest."

"I'm fine hyung. I need to go through this."

Wonshik happened to overhear his conversation with their CEO. "Hyung willing to push back the practice for my sake? What am I hearing now?"

When Hakyeon finally reached his room, Wonshik was still seated on the bed browsing his bada$$ photos.

"Ahh...I miss bada$$..." Hakyeon didn't even listen to him.

He saw the bowl was emptied perfectly. He glanced at Wonshik and he's thankful he didn't reject the food his mum had made.

"I'll cut you some fruits, Kim Wonshik."

"Hmm."

Hakyeon was bent on not trying to cut off the apple skin as he's been successfully peeling the skin continuously and Wonshik would glance over several times wondering what's so special of having concentration for such stuff.

"Ugh." Wonshik's eyes darted over at Hakyeon. He accidentally cut his finger and the sight of blood surprised Wonshik. "Don't look here! Kim Wonshik, turn the other side till i say ok." Hakyeon's words reached his head and he obeyed although he knew he saw the red thick liquid oozing out of his finger.

"Ya...ya Cha Hakyeon. That's...blood." Seeing blood made him forgot to address him as hyung. "I know. Just stay still. I'll go and clean the wound." He went into the toilet while he really stay in position like what Hakyeon instructed.

"Do you need me to call the nurse?"

"It's fine. It looks.. fine to me. The blood is lessening. Are you okay there? You don't see anything right?"

"Who say I didnt?!"

Hakyeon's head popped out of the toilet. "Are you okay? Don't feel nauseous or whatsoever right?" He asked with a panicky tone.

He shook his head. "I would have puke on you if that happened." 

After a while, Hakyeon came out. The cut was visible but the bleeding has stopped completely.

"Geez, that was quite a chaos just for a minor cut." said Wonshik. Hakyeon shove his injured finger nearer causing him to jerk slightly.

"Well, better than seeing someone faint from seeing blood. That's more of a drama. There should be a plaster somewhere there right?" he asked Wonshik, who's oblivious.

"Put it on." Hakyeon requested.

"You can do it yourself."

"You do it. If not, I'm gonna stuff you these blood coated apples in your throat."

"Okay! It's just putting on a plaster. Okay, fine cool."

As Wonshik wrapped the plaster around, it triggered him a memory during the time they were interviewed on a talkshow. He remembered the MC asked Hakyeon this particular question:

"Which of the members you are confident of knowing them inside out?"
"Ravi."
"Why?"
"Because I love him the most out of all of the members. I'm sure when you kind of love that person more than the rest, you'll make the effort to know more about them right?"

That moment, he shed a tear. Hakyeon was quite taken aback by the sudden reaction but he didn't say anything.

He silently wiped his tear and cupped his cheek slightly, assuring him that he's fine.

"Cha Hakyeon, are you being soft now?"

"No but now I know shall not hurt them anymore knowing the pain is equally unbearable for me to bear."