Revelation

Affection

"I know I . Coming that from your mouth, isn't that the truth?" Hakyeon approached Taekwoon, who's now standing at the edge of a small pond situated just outside the lodge.

Taekwoon didn't say anything but his anger has not yet simmered down.

"I knew it once I didn't see you at the hospital. I knew you'll become like this. I care for you, Jung Taekwoon."

Taekwoon turned around. "Are you out of your mind?! Why must you care for every single thing? Why must you spend your time on things & people that are useless? Please, Hakyeon. Wake up."

"What do you mean useless things? You are part of Vixx, part of me. We are family-"

"Stop it, Cha Hakyeon! Stop!" Taekwoon looked at him, his grim expression said it all.

"Don't talk about family if you don't know how to value it. Don't talk about family in front someone who don't deserves it at all. You know what's your problem, Cha Hakyeon? You care too much. You've succeeded in making people care for you."

Taekwoon paused for a while. His eyes were b with tears.

"But..but what you get in the end?" Taekwoon resumed his talk as he pointed at Hakyeon, denoting how his excessiveness eventually eating up his own health.

"You suffered by yourself and this is what you get. Is it worth it, Cha Hakyeon? You know what make it worse?"

Hakyeon continued staring at Taekwoon's unusual talkativeness.

"It was my fault that you became like this." Wiping his tears off his cheeks, he turned around in order not to let Hakyeon see any further.

"I failed..." Taekwoon was unable to continue anymore, choking up with tears.

He gradually collapsed to the ground, as Hakyeon witnessed his dear friend slowly succumbed into a bawling mess.

"Taekwoon-ah..."

-----

Wonshik and the gang already informed their CEO regarding Taekwoon whereabout but then, that day, they received a call.

"Come here, quick. I fear we have something we need to settle now."

*****

Their CEO handed over a phone to them.

"What is it that you want to show us?" asked Hyuk.

"See that video first."

All 3 heads tries to squeeze as they hover the phone to see the content their CEO been wanting to show.

////////

"You stole my opportunities, everyone favored you because they see your talents but not mine. Your presence really made me feel small. Why must I feel like this, knowing you are the one who helped me through?"

"I gave those to you, isn't it? I wouldn't want the opportunities to pass, so I gave them to you. I didn't mean to make you feel that way..."

"Didn't mean to? When all my roles were actually meant for you and you just simply rejected them and pass them to me? I was never the main choice."

"Bin-ah... I have my reasons."

"You just want to spite my inner wrath, Cha Hakyeon."

/////////

"Oh my..." Jaehwan covered his mouth. Even though he knew exactly the conversation between Hongbin and his hyung, but seeing it being captured in CCTV and now viral-ed in the social media as a very bad omen.

"This is now shared furiously? How's the people reaction?" asked Jaehwan.

"Starlights and public are having a furious debate on social media. Worst of all, within an hour after that video was uploaded, there's a petition going around to have Hongbin removed from Vixx."

Hyuk collapsed on the sofa, not knowing what to expect what kind of rising problem they might face after all these.

"Why things are happening concurrently? We've not yet solve on Hakyeon hyung's problem. Now we got this, and Taekwoon hyung. We don't even know where's Hongbin hyung now. What the hell is going on??" Hyuk's raised voice startled his hyungs. 

They knew the maknae cares for his hyungs so much. Everyone does but unexpected things just came in their ways and now when both of their hyungs are not by their side, honestly, they feel stuck. Hakyeon would be the one to provide suggestions and often act as soon as everyone gave green light.

-------

"Taekwoon-ah..." Hakyeon stood there the whole time watching Taekwoon as he slowly feeling better lashing out what he feels.

Hakyeon rushed over to Taekwoon, settled in front of him as he gazed into his eyes. Taekwoon still don't wish to look at Hakyeon.

"Look at me, Taekwoon-ah. Please."

Taekwoon shook his head slightly.

"Please, Taekwoon. I beg you." He cupped his cheek slightly. Surprisingly, Taekwoon didn't shove his hand away.

"My precious friend, i'm begging you."

"I'm not worthy to be your friend."

Hakyeon's heart sank. He knew Taekwoon's feeling both guilty and disappointed towards him.

"Yes, I was angry. No matter how much I wanted and tried reaching to you, you chose not to hear me. How much I needed you when I fall, you just fell on deaf ears. I have feelings Taekwoon, no matter how strong I am in dealing with people and situations, I'm still a human being that needs care and attention and you are the one that knows me the best but treated me otherwise, can you ever imagine if you're in my shoes? I'm honestly disappointed but as my health worsen, I just don't know how to approach you on this kind of thing anymore. Not losing hope, but this body just won't listen to me, my mind not working properly. I wanted to do much more but I'm constrained.

I knew that the day I out would spell trouble for us and especially you, Taekwoon. I know what kind of person you are. Aggressive on the outside but soft on the inside. You even cried for me once. How can I have the heart?"

"But, the dongsaengs knew about it. Why can't you inform me too? At least, I'll cry but I'm able to move forward and see everything in a better light. Why it seems that this has made me into a bad person? I hurled hurtful words at you, I shouted at you when obviously you needed my presence. I abandoned you when you needed me the most. I admitted sometimes your existence does bothers me but I prefer to be alone most of the time, you understand that too. But things taken to another level and it just gotten worse, between you and me. I've only got myself to blame."

Hakyeon shifted himself close to Taekwoon, resting his hand on his shoulder.

"We are both at fault."

Taekwoon finally looked up, summoning his remaining energy, glancing at his face. He held his hand firmly as his tears streamed down his cheeks again.

He shook his head slightly. "You are not at fault. I'm the one should be apologizing." His eyes were intently focused on Hakyeon's.

"I'm sorry Hakyeon-ah..."

Taekwoon lunged, throwing himself forward towards Hakyeon.

Hakyeon, on the other hand, embraced him, hugging him hard, digging deep into the warmth of these two close friends.