Beginning

Affection

"N-hyung's weak point that I couldn't really bear to see is him crying. I'm not sure the other members feel like the way I do but N-hyung's tears symbolizes his undying efforts in his roles and responsibilities towards us as a group & I know that by seeing those tears, I can't disappoint him."

Hyuk's answer had all of his hyungs looking at him delicately. Hearing those words had Hakyeon smiled uncontrollably.
His precious maknae.

------

Hakyeon was woken up by annoying screams and shouts outside his room. Grumpily getting out of bed, he headed out.

"Ya, can all of you spare me some moments to enjoy my sleep a little longer?" Hongbin, Jaehwan & Hyuk, who were enjoying their games too much that they indirectly annoyed their sleepy hyung. All except Hyuk, had their heads turned looking at the dishevelled looking leader.

"Why are you at home? Our boss gave us days off to enjoy ourselves. You should go out and let us have some time here with our games." said Hongbin, who was now looking at his laptop screen, wanting to resume his game badly.

Hakyeon rubbed his eyes. "You think I'm like you? I still have schedules lined up and today's the only day I got to rest. So please, spare me alright?" 

Then, Hongbin stood up.

"Hyung, you know i love games so much. I've not been playing recently too due to commitments. Don't make it sound like you are the only one working here." Jaehwan was already pulling his arm, hoping this would not break into a fight.

"Isn't Hyung always that kind of person? Thinking that he himself higher than the rest." Hyuk added. Hakyeon rolled his eyes upon hearing from his maknae.

"Shut up Hyuk." Up to this point, Hyuk's words has always been source of annoyance to him.

"You don't have the right asking me to shut up." The maknae headed back to him room, without exchanging any glances towards them at all.

"What's wrong with you guys?" his eyes fixated on the remaining two.

"There's nothing wrong. I still want to play my game." Hongbin insisted. Then, Hakyeon looked at Jaehwan, who was looking at the ground as long as this conversation has been going on.

"I...I want to play too. It's been a long time...but..but.." His stuttering gave him away.

The hyung let out a forced sigh. "Okay! Fine. You win. I'll just get some fresh air." He stormed back into his room while Jaehwan was peering at his hyung knowing that he has hurt his feelings.

"Ya, I think hyung really need some rest though." Hongbin stared at him, confused.

"Then, why you sided me with? You really wanted to play right?"

Jaehwan could only pout and look down in guilt.

Jaehwan & Hongbin resumed playing. A while later, Hakyeon stormed out of this room, obviously still mad with them for his interrupted sleep. Jaehwan occasionally glanced at his hyung, who did not even bother to say anything and ended up banging the door.


"Where should i go?"

Those unsure footsteps somehow led him to Ravi's studio.

Truthfully, he had nowhere else to go.

"They are all I have. Who else?"


"Ravi-ah..." He realized Ravi's not at his studio.

"Ravi went to meet Puff and Sam&Sp3ck for lunch. You want to wait here N-sshi?" asked the person in charge of his studio. he politely nodded and went inside to wait.

Bada$$ was sleeping soundly in his crib at the corner of his studio. He initially wanted to play with it but since it's resting, he just curled up on the sofa as he continued waiting for him.

----

"Huh?" His eyes suddenly wide opened. He looked around. He sat up. Bada$$'s gone, Wonshik's not there. Empty studio. He looked around again, then his watch. 

"6pm?" He looked up. "I've been sleeping for 7 hours?" He dashed out, hoping to see any form of Wonshik somewhere only to be greeted by the person in charge again.

"Oh, you are awake~" He didn't look surprise at all.
"Where's Ravi?" he asked.
"He left, with Bada$$. I've told him you are here but a while later he went out, saying he didn't want to disturb you."
"But I wish to talk to him."
"Ravi-sshi is quite busy nowadays. You should understand that too right?"

"Doesn't mean busy he can't spare 10-15mins of his time for a talk?" That reasoning felt so ridiculous to him.

"He's really busy, N-sshi." 

Walking out dejected, he knew the only place he could head to next was home. Seconds later, his phone vibrated.

"Hyung, I'm truly busy today. I let you sleep in the studio. See you when I'm free." Hakyeon shove his phone back to his pocket instantly.

"What a pathetic day." he thought.

As he approached his dorm, he saw a tall, familiar figure.

"Taekwoon-ah!" He continued walking into the main door even though he heard Hakyeon calling him few times.

"Taekwoon-ah, I'm calling you. Can you at least have the courtesy to reply me?" He grabbed his shoulder. Taekwoon turned, showing his unbothered expression.

"What do you want, Hakyeon? I'm tired. Can't you see?" he asked, the desperation in his voice said it all.

"At least reply me. So that I know I'm not talking to some stone or a wall. Taekwoon-ah, I..."

"-Enough okay? I need a rest badly. Anything, just wait till tomorrow."

"But..."

"Please Hakyeon. Don't drive me to the edge. I'm begging you." Hakyeon took few steps away from him. "Alright."

He stood there as he saw him heading into the dorm.

"Well..I just want to say I'm going to Busan tomorrow. Wondering if you want anything from there..." he thought.

 

It wasn't a good day to start with but little did he know that was just starting of everything.