Begging

Affection

"Morning, guys! I brought some porridge and snacks!" Jaehwan slide the door open only to find it empty.

"Hyung? Hongbin-ah?" He dashed to the toilet but nobody was inside. He called Hongbin but no one picked up. He approached the bed, hoping to look for anything but he saw a dripping IV tube lying on the floor. He closed his eyes and sighed. He called Wonshik.

"Ya.. I think Hakyeon hyung went somewhere. He's not in bed right now. Hongbin is not here too. I guess they went somewhere."

"What? Did you try to call Hongbin's phone?"

"It kept ringing but no one picked up."

"Wait, you said that the IV tube is on the floor. Meaning..."

"What?"

"Hakyeon hyung remembered something?"

"Like what? Probably but if he remember something about Hongbin, they won't go off together right?"

"True, but where are they now possibly?"

"I don't know man..."

-------

Hongbin's phone has been ringing continuously but Hakyeon was the one that has it. He looked at his dongsaengs keep calling the phone until he decided to switched it off.

"Uncle, would you mind if you speed up a little. I'm in a hurry..."

Meanwhile, having spending the time outside clearing his mind while enjoying the peaceful sceneries, Taekwoon finally noticed his dead phone lying at the corner of the room. He sat on the floor, covered with a blanket, his hand fetched the remote, quickly flipping the channels with no interest in hoping the time could pass by faster as he tries to do it.

His bored fingers stopped as he saw a group performing on music show. He identified the group as one of the rookie he saw few days back. Promising and full of energy, consists of 6 members similar to Vixx. He looked closely as he obsserved how each of them dances to the song, the fluidity, passion that each moves represents. Then, he suddenly recalled something Hakyeon said.

"You let your body drunk in the song, let the tip of your fingers, toes and every of your sensory feel each of the beat and sink yourself in the rhythm. Then, you find yourself connecting to the dance techniques. If you do it otherwise, people could see through it easily that you're not passionate in what you do. Trust me, you'll find yourself getting mocked often instead of being praised." As he recalled, Taekwoon snorted. 

"Smart aleck. No one does it better than you, Cha Hakyeon."

Suddenly, the phone in the room rang. He looked at his phone briefly and recalled not charging it at all.

"I didn't call for room service..." he wanted to hang up the call when the caller's raised voice caught his attention.

"Jung Taekwoon-sshi, someone is looking for you."

HIs heart skipped a beat. Even though his mind asking who was that person, his heart already knew it first.

"I don't want to see anyone. Please, I don't want to be disturbed."

"But...he looked weak. He's panting quite heavily. I guessed he must have been running all the way till here."

Taekwoon closed his eyes, the guilt creeping up when he was just started clearing off his mind.

He sighed. "No, I don't want to see him. Just..just let him rest somewhere first and ask him to go when he's better. Please, can you do me a favor?" 

Meanwhile, Hakyeon kept glancing over at the receptionist as he stood there catching his breath. When he looked over, Hakyeon was feeling hopeful.

But he shook his head.

Hakyeon looked crestfallen, knowing his friend rejected his presence despite his poor condition.

"Never mind. I'll wait here... till he wants to see me. I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?" Hakyeon nodded. Feeling sorry, the receptionist went to get a glass of water and a simple cream bun for him.

------

Hakyeon switched on his phone again. Minutes later, it rang. Call from Wonshik.

"Ya, where are you? I've been calling you the whole day. What's wrong?" Wonshik asked, not knowing who was at the end of the receiver.

"Wonshik-ah..."

"Hyung?" Hyuk & Jaehwan who were standing near Wonshik were surprised to know Hakyeon's on the phone instead of Hongbin.

"Why do you have Hongbin's phone? Where's Hongbin?" asked Wonshik.

"He's not with me. I borrowed his phone. He's not back?" he asked monotously. 

"He's not back since morning." Hakyeon's eyebrows furrowed slightly upon hearing Hongbin's not back. "Let him be. He knows his way back."

"Okay, now you. Where are you now? You're still -"

"Taekwoon is here. I found him."

"What.. do you mean.. you found?" Wonshik's expression changed instantly. Hyuk asked why. He mouthed the words "He knew about Taekwoon." to both of them.

"I'll inform you once I'm able to get through him."

The call ended abruptly, leaving the other three stuck in the house, not even sure what to do next.

-----

Trying to shake off the guilt and discomfort, Taekwoon collapsed on his bed and forced himself to get some sleep only to toss left and right endlessly. He sat right up, suddenly pulling his hair in frustration.

"Why Hakyeon why!!" he screamed at top of his lungs.

Knowing that Hakyeon personally came to see him, it hurts him so much.

It hurt even more to see Hakyeon disregard himself for sake of others, people like him.

The phone rang again. Taekwoon sat there, staring at the phone. He didn't want to pick it up at all. It might be Hakyeon. He don't want to talk to him.

He turned back and buried his head between his folded arms.

The phone just won't stop ringing.

"This is getting so annoying. I can't stand it anymore." He quickly stood up, and rushed to the door, stomping out directly to the reception.

"Why are you calling me continuously?" He looked around, there wasn't any sign of Hakyeon at all. "Where's Hakyeon?" he asked.

"So you really do care about me huh?" He turned around and saw Hakyeon coming out from the toilet.

Taekwoon stood there slightly annoyed.

"I told him you are easily distracted and angered. So i asked him to call your room repeatedly. If not, you don't want to come out."

"YES, I purposely didn't want to come out. So, what's your problem here? Why are you here?"

"I'm here to bring you back home."

"No."

"Come with me, Jung Taekwoon."

"You , you know that, Cha Hakyeon?"