Ravehhh in the house

Affection

All five of them settled at the living room talking merrily throughout the night except for Hakyeon who's inside his own room, sitting at one corner with his legs folded up arms wrapped around as he succumbed to the silence in between the walls.

Even during their conversation, Wonshik's eyes would naturally glanced over at his hyung room and saw that the lights were still on. He looked at his watch. It's already close to 2am and he's still not yet asleep.

"Finally, someone won't be telling me I'll be sleeping with a ghost." joked Hyuk.

"only this time, the bed is occupied by a real human." added Hongbin.

Taekwoon was irritated that Hakyeon chose to be in his room instead of sitting and chit-chatting with his dongsaengs.

"Ya, Cha Hakyeon, arent you coming out to join us? It looks like as if we're bullying you that you're in that room alone."

Wonshik looked at his hyung. "Let him be. He must be tired."

"Is he the only one tired? We are tired too but we are looking forward to you coming home in a while yet this Cha Hakyeon..."

"It's ok hyung. Just let him be."

After a while, they saw the room's lights went out.

-----

Wonshik secretly paid a visit to his CEO the next day without the rest knowing, including Hakyeon.

"Hyung-nim~"

"Wonshik-ah! How are you feeling? Sorry, it was quite a messed up week and I have to attend gugudan's comeback meeting too."

"It's okay, hyung-nim. I'm feeling much better."

"Good to hear that. You came here with the rest?"

"Nope, it was actually meant as a surprise visit." he smiled.

"To show to me that you're fit to resume work anytime?" He nodded. His boss knew him too well.

"Hyung-nim..."

"Hmm?"

"I'm here for a reason actually."

"Ohh, rarely Kim Wonshik asking me a favor."

"It's about Hakyeon-hyung."

At that time, he noticed the stiffened expression in his boss face.

"There's something weird going on."

"Such as?"

"Is he physically fine?" His boss stared at him, not knowing what to say. Wonshik shifted slightly in his seat. "He's fine right? Hyung-nim? He's been acting weird these days."

"Err..Wonshik-ah..." Wonshik was anticipating an answer.

"Actually, this is between him and me but because you mentioned it now and for god sake, you are the first one to ask about his wellbeing, I have to eventually break this trust between us."

"What trust?"

"He didn't want the rest to know. To him, it's a burden."

"Tell me, hyung-nim."

------

Wonshik headed back to the practice room with heavy steps.

"Oi, Kim Wonshik." He looked up and saw Hongbin outside the room.

"Why are you here? You are supposed to rest."

"I'm just bored."

"Nah, you're not someone who says bored easily. I know you. You're here wanting to resume practice as soon as possible right?" Wonshik smiled. His same aged friend read his mind the best.

"Is Hakyeon hyung inside?" he asked.

"He is. Practising alone. We have been scolding him the whole afternoon because he got the steps mixed up."

"Steps mixed up? But he's been fine all along. Why suddenly he?"

"Have no idea." Hongbin snorted. "Maybe he played too much. He spent so much time on you that he probably forgotten his steps. Who knows."

"Hongbin-ah, it's not good to say that about him."

"I'm just saying. Why are you so affected by it? Isn't it normal that we always have something to pick on if it's him? Wonshik-ah, are you okay?" Hongbin realized Wonshik doesn't seem to be lively as he was yesterday.

"Are you tired? Go back. Go go. We are doing just fine here." 

---

On his way back, he texted Hakyeon.

"Hyung, on your way back from your practice, meet me at the cafe nearby our dorm we usually hangout for coffee. I'll be waiting for you there."

The practice ended at 3.45 and Hakyeon went for his bag and popped up some painkillers for his headache again. "Such a bothersome." he mumbled. He finally took his phone and realized the message received from Wonshik.

"Why do you want to meet?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Why can't just be at the dorm?"

"I need to talk to you privately."

"Do we even have anything to talk?"

"Oh, yes. In fact, we have a lot to talk about."

Hakyeon hurriedly walked out and hailed a cab since the manager have not reached yet. He hope he's able to let his eyes rest even the distance between the two places are not that far. He felt so burned out, overworking all his senses and resulted in messing up things that he's used to do them well.

A while later he reached outside the cafe but Wonshik's nowhere to be found. He was about to call when he heard continuous annoying horn sound booming across the street. He looked up and saw  Wonshik in the car, the window unwinded as he asking him to come over.

Hakyeon rushed over and entered the car. "Why are you driving the company's car?" Wonshik didn't answer his question immediately. He saw Hakyeon was holding on to his phone.

"Give me your phone."

"What you want to do with it?" Wonshik knew he didn't want to give. He just snatched it effortlessly from his hyung. "I'll keep this for tonight. If you are being annoying, I'll throw this phone away."

"What are you going to do? Where are we going?" The windows are rolled up, the doors locked. Hakyeon looked around and he saw a small bag at the back seat.

"Why my travel bag is here? Where are we going Kim Wonshik?"

"Let say, we are going somewhere to unwind."

Hyuk received a message on his way home.

"Sorry my maknae but tonight I won't be at home to accompany you to sleep. I have an important thing to settle and will be back in two days time. Hyuk-ah, when i got back, I want to talk to you about something and I really hope you'll heed my advice."

He scrolled through the message in the car silently. Wonshik rarely talk in a serious tone whenever he's with Hyuk because he's in fact not someone who's neither serious nor funny. Hyuk didn't tell his hyungs about the message from Wonshik knowing that whatever his hyung gonna talk to him in few days time would be serious or possibly life-changing.