Seeking Comfort

Affection

Sorry for the long-awaited update. I was busy with life and I'm kind of maxed out these days.
I seek your understanding >.< So sorry for the delay~

------

"Comfort Hakyeon hyung whenever you can."

That's what Wonshik meant by "talk" when he got back. Hyuk frowned.

"What does he even mean by this?" he thought.

The four of them were having chicken soup near their studio. Wonshik was away, resumed his work in his studio once again while Hakyeon was resting at home.

"What's wrong?" Hongbin asked a frowning Hyuk. 

"Ah, nothing. I received spam messages. It's been very irritating." Hyuk quickly locked his phone.

"We should make use of today since tomorrow we are resuming our practice for comeback and the special performance." said Jaehwan.

Hyuk noticed Taekwoon barely touching his rice.

"Why are you not eating, hyung?" he asked.

"This stomach feels full. Maybe I have no appetite. Looking at all of you eat makes me full too."

"You look flushed too. Is it the weather?" asked Hongbin. "Hyung, are you falling sick?" asked Jaehwan, putting down his chopticks, his palm landed on his forehead.

"You're running a temperature. Hyung, better go back and rest. It's cold outside also." he added.

"I'll finish your portion on your behalf." said Hyuk, smiling like a silly kid. He hit his head lightly. "I'll make a move then, also in order not to spread to others."

"Hyung, make sure you take a hot bath and sleep early." Hongbin happily digging out the chicken. Leo nearly salivated even though had no appetite.

----

Hakyeon only managed to get an hour worth of sleep throughout the day. As a result, he was at home doing nothing while most of the time sitting at the sofa watching the tv. Mostly tired and his body was so lethargic makes him so inefficient to move around.

His phone vibrated.

"Hyunggggg~ I bet you're not asleep yet." Wonshik texted him.

"Had an hour sleep. Why?"

"Why what? I just wanted to text you. Having a break right now."

"So fast resumed work. Are you fully recovered?"

"Yes hyung, don't worry about me. In fact, I had time to go grocery shopping just now. I bought some aromatherapy oils and chamomile teas for you."

"Thank you Wonshik-ah. Really appreciate your effort."

*Hakyeon sent a hug emoticon

"My virtual hug for you. This doesn't count as the 1st one of the day. I'll make sure to compile so one day I can touch and hug you as many as I can within a day."

"You can forget about that hyung. That day won't happen." *evil smile

"We'll see." *big laughter

"Hyung, take care."

"I will. You too."

Wonshik tries to communicate with him whenver he has the time. Hakyeon felt bad that now Wonshik knew what's in his mind all along and eventually he felt embarrassed having to depend on his dongsaeng but somewhere in him felt better and able to breathe easier.

He always knew Wonshik as a soft person who dote on all s and even know he himself knew he was being irritating for being such a touchy person by nature, he still treasure him as his hyung even everything that has happened.

----

The bell rang. Hakyeon didn't open the door knowing the members have the keys.

"Ya, Cha Hakyeon. Open the door." He thought probably Hakyeon's already at home.

"Taekwoon?" He walked towards the door.

"Taekwoon-ah..you didn't -" He opened to be greeted by a lifeless Taekwoon, his head resting against the wall.

"Are you okay?" He thought he was drunk but there was no smell of alcohol.

Taekwoon walked in the house, pushed Hakyeon slightly to the side without replying his question.

"Ya! You fell sick." His hand was cold as their skin came in contact seconds earlier and his lips was pale. Taekwoon heading to his room. Hakyeon knew he's just pretending not to hear his irritating voice.

"Stop there, Jung Taekwoon." Hakyeon dashed forward and stood in front of his room. "You are not allowed to go in. Go and have a hot bath, eat medicine, take some food and go sleep. You're not going in like this."

"Ah? Isn't that Taekwoon's hyung keys?"

"Oh no, there's no one at home now."

"I'm not sure if both of them already here or not." said Hyuk. "Never mind hyung, I'll rush over there. I'm full anyways."

----

"Are you going to give way or not? I'm seriously not in the mood to entertain you nor talk to you. I'm seriously sleepy. I need the bed right now." said Taekwoon. Hakyeon stared at him in the eyes.

Taekwoon will be temperamental once he falls sick and all the members knew they need to give him space well except Hakyeon but for good reasons. He has the habit of sinking into deep sleep without eating any medicines and food and Hakyeon would be the one forcing him out of the bed with physicla beatings included since taekwoon is basically stubborn.

"Taekwoon, please listen. Just how many times do I have to repeat for you to listen this once?!" Hakyeon raised his voice. "You are not a kid anymore that need to be reminded. We're having comeback soon and you are not doing the right thing now to get better." Taekwoon shove his arm away.

"You irritates me so much Cha Hakyeon. You know that?" Hakyeon uses as much strength as he could to prevent him from going into his room.

"Whatever Taekwoon. I'm not in the mood to ask you the reasons why because you never cared about me!" He was so used to Hakyeon's shoutings.

"Shut up Cha Hakyeon." His eyes were cold as always whenever Hakyeon's involved.

"You're the one who should shut up! Everyone's here are always concerning about you when you fall sick and here yelling at me for no reason."

"What are you guys doing?" Hyuk appeared at the door, looking at both of them. 

"Hyuk, can you get him off me? I wanted to go in and sleep." plead Taekwoon. That cold stare instantly disppeared.

"Hyuk, please Hyuk. The longer he stays like this, the more temperamental he'll become. Persuade him to have a bath first and eat his medicine." Hakyeon was trying his best to resist Taekwoon's strength.

Honestly, the dongsaengs didn't personally take care of Taekwoon whenever he fell sick and it was Hakyeon who took care of him despite the beatings he would get out of Taekwoon because he would simply go a little bit berserk whenever he starts showing symptoms of falling sick.

Hyuk stood there thinking if choosing either one of his hyung would probably lead to what kind of consequences.