Sudden Fight

Affection

They woke up in the early wee hours, heading to the studio for recording. N started to take new car, not sharing with the rest anymore and they also didn't seem to care.

"How's the practice and recording so far?" asked his manager hyung.

"Nothing special." N clearly looked worn out.

"You look tired, Hakyeon-ah. Did you have enough rest?" he was genuinely concerned.

He nodded slightly. "Umm. My mood is quite off recently. Maybe is the weather."

Everyone finally gathered in the studio. Their faces clearly showed signs of fatigue as they stayed up late yesterday for the dance practice. It was all because of Hakyeon who noticed Taekwoon & Jaehwan's steps were off beat.

Taekwoon was the first to go into the recording booth while Hyuk, Jaehwan & Hongbin settled on the sofa. Hakyeon awkwardly sat beside Ravi, who's in charge of the production.

"Hyung, just to remind you I call the shots here." Wonshik somewhat warned hakyeon in very soft low voice. That was quite a reminder. "I know." he replied.

Taekwoon's voice was not in a good condition after Wonshik did lots of retakes and it kind of pissed him off. "Ya, just when this is done? My voice can't take it anymore." he yelled from inside.

"Hyung, I'm sorry but your voice quality is really not good. Why don't you come out first?"

"Can't we just get over with this? I'm getting irritated. I lack sleep due to someone!" His voice is getting louder. Hakyeon could hear his voice from the microphone Wonshik's using to talk to Taekwoon. "Jung Leo, if you want a sub-par quality, just continue with this. I don't really give a damn. If not, get the hell out of there." Hakyeon snatched the microphone over. Wonshik couldn't do anything.

Taekwoon, threw the headphones aside and stormed out of the studio in anger. Hakyeon remained calm.

"Idiot." Wonshik heard him mumbled. Hakyeon turned to look at those three. "Aren't one of you going in? Why are you sitting there like bunch of statues?" Instantly, Jaehwan stood up and hurriedly walked inside.

-----

It didn't go well for the dance practice either. Taekwoon has not gotten better from the late-night extended practice yesterday. At least, Jaehwan did improve but not enough.

"Again. From the top." Hakyeon spotted the mistake and redo the whole footwork again.

"Hyung!!! Can you do properly?!" Hyuk's outburst to Leo was heard out of the sudden. Hakyeon glanced around and noticed everyone seemed to reach their limit, sweating all over profusely, cheeks flushed.

"I'm trying!" Taekwoon shouted back. 

"Are you even trying? You stayed back yesterday yet still did it wrongly." said Hyuk.

"What are you insinuating at? It's not easy for me okay? I'm really trying hard." Taekwoon stood straight, his eyes were looking intently at Hyuk.

"Hyung, the moves are very easy. You practised 100x yesterday. If you can't do it, stay out and don't interrupt the flow. It's so irritating! It feel so dumb to repeat the dance steps all because of you."

Those words, sent him into fit of anger as he charged towards Hyuk.

"Are you saying I'm incompetent?" Taekwoon grabbed him by the collar. Hakyeon slowly walked to his bag, took his water bottle, sat on the chair as he took out his phone and started scrolling through the feeds.

Jaehwan, Wonshik quickly rushed over and tried to intervene. Hyuk was trying to free himself off his grip but his hyung was too strong.

"You really have no manners, Hyuk." Taekwoon continued.

"Hyung, I didn't mean that way. We are all tired. I want you to focus and do it correctly." Hyuk tried to defend his words.

"It doesn't come across that way, Hyuk. Your choice of words are bad. No wonder Hakyeon finds your attitude rude." Jaehwan glanced over at Hakyeon, who was fiddling with his phone. "Hyung! Help us." Hakyeon pretended not to hear.

"Fine! If you want to label me as rude. Hell with that. Keep practising and get your steps right. I'll consider it a miracle if you got it right next time." Wonshik finally able to pull Taekwoon back. Hyuk took his belongings and walked out of the room, without even looking at Hakyeon.

Wonshik and Jaehwan walked over to Hakyeon while Hongbin calmed Taekwoon down. "Hyung, don't you see they just quarreled? Why are you not helping?" asked Wonshik. Hakyeon was still fiddling with his phone, scrolling his SNS.

"Hyung..."

"What can I do here?" He looked up. "Why must I solve it for you. Go settle yourself. Those two won't listen to me anyway."

"But you're the leader..." Jaehwan knew he just picked the wrong words to say.

"So, I'm the leader the responsiblity lies on me only? So what's your role then? Sing, dance and make money?" Hakyeon packed his stuff in his bag. "If this is how your mentality works..." He looked at both of them. "Vixx would be dead by now."

----

Four of them reached home first only to be greeted with sobbing sound at the living room. Hearing the voice, Taekwoon knew Hyuk was sobbing but he never felt remorse as he was the one who started it first and his rudeness gets on him till now.

"Hyuk-ah... why are you crying here in the dark." Wonshik rushed over to his side.

"Hyung, let it slide this time. Okay? He might said it without thinking because seeing everyone's tired and such." Jaehwan tried to pacify him. "Jaehwan-ah, he could do it nicely. I know Hyuk's level of humor and just now was totally out of the line."

"He's still a kid." Jaehwan tried to defend Hyuk and softened Taekwoon at the same time. Hearing these was Hakyeon, who was just outside, overheard everything.

"He should apologise to me first if you want this to end here." said Taekwoon.

"You grabbed my collar and shouted at me first! Why should I apologise to you. I was just trying to be honest and you just..."

Knowing this would turn worse, Hakyeon entered the dorm on purpose so that Taekwoon won't be charging towards Hyuk again and cause another commotion. Everyone turned and looked at Hakyeon, who was nonchalantly taking his steps towards his room, without even looking at them.

"Ya, Cha Hakyeon - you!" By that time, he already shut his door closed. Angry, he headed back and one by one forced their steps back to respective rooms. Seeing the situation was not favourable, Wonshik decided to stay the night with Hyuk.

While all the commotion that happened made Jaehwan unable to sleep. Tossing and turning in his bed, he was thinking how to solve this fight between his hyung and maknae and the only one that kept popping up in his mind was Hakyeon.

Jaehwan has always been that someone who's stuck in the middle if any of the members fought. He would be in dilemma since mostly he'll find either party have their reasons for doing that and also another reason was he truly loves s and always wished to be in unison. In the end, it seemed that he hasn't done anything right and ended up worrying about it unnecessarily. He took his pillow and walked out of his room, heading to Hakyeon's which he noticed the lights were still on.

Hakyeon was listening to their new songs when he heard knocks on the door.

When he opened, Jaehwan flashed a smile but Hakyeon was not humored. Seeing him with the pillow, he knew Jaehwan's having hard time sleeping and always snuggling in Hakyeon's bed would make him feel better as they'll talk through the night.

"I'm not free. Go." He slammed the door behind, leaving Jaehwan devastated as his hyung has never once rejected his arrival to his room. "Hyungg..." His smile gradually disappeared. The lights then were switched off.

"It's okay..." he thought as he sat down in front of his door, put his pillow nicely on the floor as he laid on the cold ground, gritting his teeth throughout the night, hoping that maybe his hyung would come out of his room and take him in.

 

 

 

----

Let me say my greetings to all my subscribers!

First of all, I would like to wish a belated Happy 6th Anniversary to VIXX!
Stay humble and enjoy what you do guys. Starlight here to support you!

To those who went for their LOST FANTASIA Concert, I hope you're having good time there!
(I'm constantly updated with the latest happenings during the concert, anddddd boy, I'm satisfied. Left tomorrow!)

To my lovelies who were sad while reading this fanfic, I'm SO SORRY T_T.
Bear with me. There's few things going on with Hakyeon I need to settle.

Thank you guys!