Change

Affection

"You can hug me as much as possible and I can hug any of your pillows as much as possible."

Wonshik's previous stay was short but this time it looks like he'll stay for quite some time. Everyone seems happy, especially Hyuk and of course Hakyeon, who's not been seen since they welcomed him home.

"Where's hyung?" Wonshik whispered to Hyuk.

"He just slept. Like finally." Wonshik nodded.

Luckily they both shares the same room and each other felt a need to have a private talk that night. Fortunately, the rest were tired and had an early night.

-----

"Magnesium deficieny have many symptoms but one of the basic thing that triggers is stress. I got to know something happened to hyung during his shooting in busan few months back and the doctor did a detailed checkup on him as a compensation." Wonshik finally able to let it off his chest.

"But why he's still not seeing any doctor?" asked Hyuk.

"I don't know. I've been asking recently. I've been doing thorough research but eventually seeking help from a professional doctor is the best. I'm worried about this mental health state now. With the upcoming comeback, the antis now doing their jobs to bring him down, the strained relationships with the members, it just kept continuing. There's no end to these." Hyuk felt guilty as he was one of the reason his hyung's health deteriorating. Wonshik saw his sullen face and hit his arm.

"Cheer up, hyuk-ah. We are not supposed to feel guilty or whatsoever. I'm like you too. I've said something hurtful yet he willing to embrace me and didn't shove me away when I offer my support to him. We have to be much stronger, happier and resilent than him to show that we are capable of supporting him now." Hyuk nodded in agreement.

"Seeing him like this totally don't make me feel happy at all. I can't even smile nor talk happily these days because his plight worries me. My fans asked me why I'm not smiling as I used to these days. The fact that I can't and it seems I've disappointed them by not showing them what they want." Wonshik understood.

"You don't need to follow according to their wishes, Hyuk. This is your life. If you don't wish to smile, then don't force yourself. We live for ourselves, not for others. Even though they are our fans, we can't even let them control our own feelings. This feelings belongs to you. Once you lose it, you lose your identity." he tried to advise his maknae from his point of view.

Wonshik told his plans to cook and Hyuk tried to hold back his laughter.

"Hyung, if I cook, I'll be sending hakyeon hyung straight to the hospital." His hyung scratched his head.

"I guess youtube can solve our problem?" Hyuk shrugged. "Well, you can try but know your ingredients first." Wonshik let out a silly laugh. Hyuk took his ipad and scrolled for recipes suitable for their hyung's consumption.

"Hyuk-ah, in the meantime, let's persuade him to go and see a doctor, alright?" The maknae nodded.

----

"What the heck is this?" Hongbin approached the dinner table to see brown rice in bowls arranged on the table with some unidentified dishes. He looked at the kitchen to see both Hyuk and Wonshik in blue and pink aprons finishing up their breakfast dishes.

"Ya, Kim Wonshik. Don't tell me you staying here means we're going to eat these?" 

"Of course. For better lifestyle. A change." Wonshik approached the table with another unidentified dish. Hongbin started to feel queasy. "Is these even edible?" he thought.

"Of course, Lee Hongbin. Don't think I can't read your mind. I've tested it. Foolproof healthy recipes." Hongbin gave a judging stare at the pink-apron Wonshik.

"Really, hyung. It's nice. I've tried it too." Hyuk was seen putting a bowl of rice with several dishes on a separate tray. "That one for who?" Hongbin asked.

"For Hakyeon hyung. I'm going into his room to give these. Hyungs, you eat first."

Hongbin snorted. "Only him will have such a service of people serving him. Pfft." Wonshik glared at him without him knowing. 

Hyuk knocked several before he voluntarily made his way in. Hakyeon was already up, sitting on the bed, bathed and wearing new pair of clothes.

"Hyung, I brought breakfast with me. Time to eat." Hyuk sat beside with the tray that separates them in between.

"I can't really swallow, you know that right?" Hakyeon looked at him. Hyuk gave a faint smile.

"It's okay hyung. No matter how long it takes, as long as you take few spoonfuls. It's already a good effort."

"I'll eat it later. Just put it here."

"No, you have to eat in front of me."

"But it's going to take ages for me to finish one spoonful. You don't have the time."

"Who says I don't have. I'm gonna sit here and watch you eat."

Hakyeon scanned his expression.

"Is there anything you want to say?" he asked.

Hyuk looked down at his hands, his fingers doing the work, spinning around, gathering words in his head.

"Hyung..I.."

"I've long forgiven you, Hyuk." He looked up suddenly, his eyes were glistening with tears. His hyung knew what he wished to say to him and he always finds it hard to say it upfront.

"You are always be my precious baby and I know that you're someone who don't apologise first, even to your hyungs. I have my own faults too for being egoistical and never want to lose in our arguments. I should be the one apologising."

Hyuk shook his head, his tears streaming down, wetting both their arms. 

"I know I'm in wrong. I've always been someone who speaks out and to others, it doesn't sound pleasant. I have my hyungs who tolerated all my nonsense and when things get serious, I couldn't accept it. I never admit what I did was entirely wrong and I've never spared your feelings knowing your intention was good."

"Wipe off your tears. You look horrendous." He quickly shifted the tray aside.

"I don't want to taste your tears in my rice." Hyuk laughed in the midst of tearing up.

"Ok, stop crying wipe your tears. Let see what you've here." He slide the tray back and scanned through the dishes.

"Errr...what are these?"

"Healthier version of kimchi jiggae. Some healthier version of the side dishes. Ravi hyung changed some ingredients."'

"It's so Wonshik-style. So unappetizing."

"Hyung, I made these."

Hakyeon stared at him open-mouthed.

"Yes, hyung. Accept the fact." His eyes were still scanning the food, still hesitating and doubting the maknae's skill as he burnt the kitchen once because he forgotten he was cooking something for the members.