MISUNDERSTAND

Too Little Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung stares intently at Daniel and Dahyun's intertwined hands. It's a mix of confusion and a bit of jealousy. But either way, she steps aside the building emotion and instead focus herself on what happened between Daniel and Jihoon.

Dahyun is not naive not to notice the way Sooyoung stares at her and Daniel's hands. She forcefully let go of Daniel's hand. Forcefully because it seems like Daniel doesn't want to let go of her hand.

"Did the two of you fight again?" Sooyoung asks them. "Really? For what reason this time?" she puts a hand on her hips.

Dahyun wishes for either Daniel and Jihoon to shut their mouths and not to tell the truth.

"He hates sharing, so he kicks me a bit hard," Jihoon replied.

Both Dahyun and Sooyoung let out a confuse expression. While Daniel just simply rolls his eyes at Jihoon's childish remark. "Well, I hate sharing what's mine," he retorts.

"Are you guys talking about food or what?" Sooyoung's fighting the urge to laugh at them.

Dahyun shakes her head. She is so done with these two guys.

"Did these two bothered you?" Sooyoung asks Dahyun. "I'm sorry. They tend to be a bit, you know, out of control," she playfully remarks.

"I'm getting used to it," Dahyun replies with a forced smile. I'm actually used to it, she wants to reveal but chose to be careful with her words. Sooyoung is obviously not in the proper condition to take all these revelations. Dahyun don't think her conscience will take it anything bad happens to Sooyoung because of her selfish acts.

"What are you doing here? You should be in your room and taking some rest," Daniel tells Sooyoung.

"I went out to get some fresh air, I didn't notice the time. I was about to go back, then I saw the three of you," Sooyoung explains.

"It's late. You two should go home," Jihoon tells Dahyun and Daniel, but his eyes are on Dahyun.

"Umm, yeah..." Dahyun doesn't know what to say. Does she has to go first or what.

Jihoon sensed Dahyun's uncomfortable state, so he did something he knows that can make everything worse, but the only way that can save the three of them for now.

"Daniel, can you do me a favor?" Jihoon stares at Daniel.

Daniel gives him a what are you planning to do look, but Jihoon ignores the look and just continues what he is planning to do.

"What is it?" Daniel asks in a very serious tone.

"Can you please walk Dahyun home? She tends to get lost most of the time. And it's already late. It's dangerous for her to go home alone," Jihoon tells him.

He doesn't need to tell me that because that's what I'm going to do, Daniel wants to shout at his face. "Yeah, no problem," he answers, glaring at Jihoon who's smiling at him like an idiot.

Jihoon faced Dahyun. "Don't worry, when I get better, I'm gonna walk you home, hm?" he says, smiling at her. "For now, I will let Daniel do my job."

Dahyun doesn't know what to say. She wants to just simply disappear. She looks at Sooyoung an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter