UNKNOWN

Too Little Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihoon?" Sooyoung was shocked to see her unexpected guest. "It's been a while..." was all she said.

Jihoon closed the door and remained expressionless.

"You finally showed up," she tried to smile. "How are you?" she asked, feeling nervous. She was not ready to face him. I mean, she wants to see him, but she's not expecting that it will be this soon and in this kind of situation.

"You know very well how I have been," Jihoon said, sounding serious.

"Jihoon, I'm really sorry for what happened. I already told Wanna One the truth, that it's all my fault not yours, so you don't have anything to worry about anymore," Sooyoung explained. "Do you want me to call them? They really want to see you," she was about to reach out her phone.

"I don't want to see them for now," he said, stopping her. "I actually want to see you."

He pulled a chair and sat on it. "I heard that you and Daniel are together again."

"Umm, well, not really. He's just looking after me," Sooyung said honestly.

"But your father doesn't know that, right? Because Daniel is still indebted to your father."

"Jihoon, what are you trying to imply?" Sooyoung doesn't know why she's feeling scared at Jihoon all of a sudden.

"You got a lot of chances to tell your father the truth, by why aren't you doing it? Is it because you still want to be with Daniel?" he challenged her.

"It's not like that..."

"Then what?" Jihoon stood up and approached Sooyoung. "Aren't you even aware that Daniel is now dating someone?" he asked. "Because I am. Guanlin told me."

"I hurt Daniel. I just want to make it up with him with the last days before I die," she answered.

"Without even thinking of what his girlfriend will feel if she finds out about this?" Jihoon is now clenching his fists. "Aren't you and Daniel a bit selfish?"

"Jihoon, why are you acting like this? Do you know Daniel's girlfriend?" she asked.

Jihoon wanted to yell at her, "Yes! I know her! And I'm in love with her that's why it hurts me to see her being treated this way!" but he stopped himself. This is not the right time for him to say the truth.

"I don't know her," he lied. "But that's not an enough reason for me to be selfish and not to care about her feelings."

"Believe me, I want to meet her too, but Daniel ---"

"Daniel is damn selfish to keep the truth from his girlfriend."

"Please don't say anything like that to Daniel. Don't get mad at him. Get mad at me!" she said.

Jihoon smirked. "You still like him for you to defend him this way," he scoffed. "Stupid girls fall for stupid guys." He began to took a few steps back. "This is a very unpleasant talk, right? Don't worry, we'll surely meet some other time. I bet at that time, Wanna One will be there too." He opened the door. He took one last glance at her, "Who knows? Daniel's girlfriend might probably there too?" he smirked, then closed the door.

---

"So, how was your day?" Daniel asked. He and Dahyun were walking hand in hand on their way to the bus stop. He suggested for them to eat dinner in a restaurant nearby, but it seems like Dahyun is not in a good mood. She looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter