JEALOUSY

Too Little Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Does it really hurt that bad?" Dahyun asked as she gently helped Jihoon get up from the wheelchair.

Jihoon struggled to steady himself and immediately sit on the hospital bed. "Umm, yeah," he answered, pushing himself so he can sit properly.

Dahyun felt guilty for what happened between Daniel and Jihoon. Even if Seongwu told her that it's not entirely her fault, she can't help but be reminded that these two fight over her.

She sighed and sat beside Jihoon. "I'm sorry for what Daniel did," she said.

"It's okay," he said. "I also managed to injured him," he smiled. "We are just fair."

"Please don't do that again. Stop hurting each other," she pleaded.

"I only hurt those people who hurt the people I care about," he said, turning to face her. "He hurt you," he reminded. "And I care about you that's why I did that to him."

"Jihoon, about that..."

"I'm hungry," he immediately changed the topic and turned away to lie down. "Can you please get me some food?" he politely asked.

Dahyun gave him a look before nodding her head. "Okay, what do you want to eat?" she asked.

"Anything that you want. You're my nurse, remember? I trust you in anything," he smiled at her.

Dahyun just nodded and headed out.

When he was left alone, he sighed. He knows that sooner later he will have to face it. But until now he's still not ready to hear it from her.

It's too soon.

Getting rejected is just too soon.

He still wants to enjoy every single moment with Dahyun. Even if it's not gonna last.

Because in the end, even if he's still hoping that her feelings will change, he knows that it will never be him she'll choose.

---

"You're really not good in lying," Seongwu closed his locker and faced him. "Dahyun is just so damn kind to tolerate your behavior."

Daniel started walking ahead. "I was just making sure she's okay," he said.

"Well, technically, she is not," Seongwu said. "She's just pretending she's okay." They went to the parking lot where Seongwu's car is parked. "You should get well soon so you look after her and prove her that you're sorry for what you did before it's too late."

Daniel get inside the car. "Too late?" he asked.

"Don't be dumb." Seongwu starts the engine. "Jihoon likes Dahyun."

"Dahyun only sees him as a friend," Daniel strongly states.

"Well, let me remind you that people do fall out of love," Seongwu harshly said.

Daniel felt tensed and scared. "Please don't say that," he said, looking out the window.

Dahyun won't do that. Right?

She will not.

He knows she won't.

She loves him. She always say that.

She will never fall out love with him.

"Dahyun cares about other people more than herself. She always consider others' feelings, than hers," Seongwu stated. "I'm not just talking about Jihoon. I'm talking about Sooyoung too. They're friends, remember?"

"I can handle Sooyoung," Daniel said, sounding unsure.

"Really? How? " Seongwu asked in a mocking tone. "Because the last time I saw, you felt sorry for her, resulting for you to hurt Dahyun's feelings."

"I'll talk to her," Daniel replied. "I'll tell her the truth. That Dahyun's my girlfriend and I love her."

They finally arrived at the shared apartment of Daniel and Dahyun. "Well, I hope you sort things out and do the right thing this time," Seongwu told hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter