GONE

Too Little Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniel excused himself. He lied that someone's calling him and it's an urgent call, but truth is, he wanted to follow Jihoon and Dahyun. He badly wants to explain everything to Dahyun.

It seems like a life and death situation as Daniel strives his way out of the restaurant. He searched the entire street, hoping to catch a glimpse of Dahyun.

His hands are clamming, his heart is beating so fast, he can't seem to calm himself with the possibility of losing Dahyun this soon.

Catching his breath, he felt a bit relieved when he finally saw that familiar petite figure. But his heart breaks when he saw her in another man's arms. What breaks his heart even more is when he saw her crying so hard.

He started to tear up as well, knowing the fact that the reason behind those tears was no other than him.

Dahyun, I'm sorry...

---

A car halted beside them.

Jihoon opened the door to the backseat, gently ushering Dahyun to get inside.

"You'll be staying with me until you feel better. Get inside. It's getting cold," he told her. He wiped her tears with the sleeve of his hoodie.

Dahyun didn't say anything. Part of her wanted to just go home and let Daniel explain everything to her, but another part of her despised seeing him and the rest of Wanna One.

"Dahyun?" Jihoon called her out, waking her up from her thoughts.

"DAHYUN!"

Both heads turned around.

Dahyun looked surprised, yet pain is visible on her face.

Jihoon can't help but glare. Then he faced Dahyun, "Dahyun, let's go," he hardly said.

Daniel was about to take a step forward, but the green light was on, and vehicles started moving. "Dahyun!" he called her once again, stopping her from going with Jihoon.

Daniel was almost hit by a car, making Dahyun gasped. She wanted to yell at him, to tell him to stop, to tell him to be careful, to tell him to just go. But she was loss of words. Thinking about everything that happened tonight, she can't help but feel hurt and betrayed with her boyfriend and his friends. But at the same time, there's something that tugs her heart to hear him out, to let him explain everything, to stay with him.

But pain ignites.

So, with a heavy heart, she tore her gaze away from Daniel, and get inside Jihoon's car.

"Dahyun, no!" Daniel shouted.

The red light finally came, and Daniel didn't miss this chance to run after the car where Dahyun is in.

The car moved as Daniel continuously pat the car window, right where Dahyun is sitting. "Dahyun! Please hear me out first! Let me explain everything! Please!" he yelled.

Dahyun is crying once again, fighting the urge to turn her head on the side to see Daniel.

"Drive fast, please," Jihoon told his driver.

"But Sir... The guy..."

"Just drive fast," Jihoon sternly command.

"Dahyun!" Daniel called out. "Dahyun, don't leave me! Don't go!"

The car moves fast, making Daniel stumbled a bit. He started chasing the car, determined to catch up on Dahyun.

He ran and ran, until the gap is becoming bigger, until he feels his legs are slowly giving up.

Dahyun finally got the courage to turn her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter