WORRIES

Too Little Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What happened to you?" Seongwu worriedly asked the moment he saw Dahyun limping her way to their classroom. "Geez. You should've stayed at home!" Without waiting for Dahyun's response, he snatched her bag and carry it himself. "Cling into my arm," he offered his arm at her.

"I'm fine, really," Dahyun replied. "But thanks," she added, then she cling into Seongwu's arm. The two began slowly and carefully walking their way to the classroom.

"Does Daniel knew about this?" Seongwu asked.

Dahyun shook her head. "He will find it out soon when he sees my foot," she reasoned out.

Seongwu sighed. "You should've told him or me, or the other boys," he nagged. "Don't tell me you ride the bus on this state," he asked in a serious tone.

Dahyun sheepishly smile.

"Kim Dahyun," he called her by her full name, which means that he's mad.

"Don't get mad!" Dahyun whined. "I actually managed to get in school safely, look?"

"Wow, you actually considered safetiness where in fact you actually hurt your foot. What happened to you actually?" Seongwu wondered.

"I ran, I tripped, then ta-dah! I sprained my foot," she answered, smiling goofily.

"Why do you look happy even if you got hurt?" he can't help but roll his eyes at her.

"I'm just really in a good mood. Please stop ruining it, hmm?" Dahyun said.

---

"Your foot was properly bandaged, Dahyunnie," Jisung commented. "Did the school nurse did it?" he asked.

"Ahh... nope. I already came here without visiting the infirmary," Dahyun replied.

"Ah really? Then who bandaged it?" Jisung asked.

Daniel raised his brow. Seongwu looked at Dahyun. The rest of the boys are waiting for her reply. 

"I-It's a friend of mine," she nervously answered.

"Friend?" Jaehwan asked. "Who?"

"It's from where I am working," she continuously lied, and she doesn't know why.

Daniel doesn't look convinced as he knows that she is lying. Yesterday's topic still bothers him. Dahyun opens up about this new found friend of hers which turns out the one that has been the cause of her to feel bothered and spacing out all the time. He has a great feeling that whoever that friend of Dahyun is, is the one who bandaged her foot.

"Be careful next time," Daniel suddenly blurted out. "You're not going to your work today. I'll take you home," he added. Then he stood up and walked out of the classroom.

---

Daniel's phone has been ringing nonstop and he's fighting the urge to throw it away.

"Who is this?" Seongwu asked, he saw the way Daniel's been acting up whenever his phone is ringing.

"I don't know," he replied.

Seongwu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter