CHOOSE

Too Little Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Funny how you're just eating here while your girlfriend is crying around somewhere, feeling betrayed for what you did, and skipping her lunch instead," Jihoon muttered as he intentionally sits behind Daniel, opposite tables with Wanna One.

The other Wanna One members heard what he said. Some were shocked, some were annoyed, some were worried.

Daniel chose to remain calm even though deep inside he wants to shout at Jihoon to shut up because he doesn't know what he is truly feeling right now.

Since Dahyun requested for a space, Daniel tries his best to grant it, even though it's really hard. He's been thinking about her every minute, every second. He's worried if she's eating alone, or if she's really eating her lunch right now. God knows how much he wants to skip his lunch to look for her instead. But he doesn't want to break his promise to Dahyun. He wants this problem to solve as soon as possible, not to make it worse.

"Just say if you want to sit with us," Seongwu sarcastically remarks.

"It's good to see you again, Jihoon," Jisung politely greeted his old friend. "Why don't you sit here with us?" he offered nicely.

When Woojin and Daehwi saw an empty space between them, Woojin forcefully pulls Daehwi closer to him. "Yah, what are you doing? I almost spill my drink on my pants!" Daehwi scolded him.

"I don't want to sit next to Jihoon," Woojin whispered. "He's too handsome. I will look less handsome if we sit next to each other. And besides... He has a crush on Dahyun too. He's my new enemy, aside from Daniel."

Daehwi gives him a 'what the fck you sayin' ' look and just continue eating his lunch.

Jihoon accepts the offer and sits with them. He settles in between Daehwi and Guanlin.

"Let's eat in peace, please," Jaehwan pleaded.

"Maybe if someone didn't open his mouth and spat some nonsense things then we can all eat in peace," Seongwu said, glaring at Jihoon.

Jihoon smirks. "I'm just expressing my concerns for Dahyun. Unlike someone..."

"We are all concern for Dahyun, Jihoon. So, please stop this," Sungwoon told him.

"Really? Then why none of you tells Dahyun the truth, and just continue to tolerate Daniel to lie?! Is that how you show concern to Dahyun?" Jihoon scoffed.

"Jihoon, stop..." Jisung sighs. "Not here. People are looking at us."

"Why are you so afraid for them to know the truth? Oh right. Because Daniel holds a big reputation in this school. Wanna One holds a reputation to this school. Yeah, great," Jihoon said sarcastically. "I bet none of these people know the truth for what really happened between me and Sooyoung, huh? You're afraid that people will know that you accused me of something I didn' do. No wonder why Dahyun feels even more upset when she knew about Sooyoung's relationship with Wanna One. You made her feel less important than Sooyoung. You chose to help Sooyoung to be happy, than to think of what Dahyun will feel. You guys are so selfish!" Jihoon bursted out.

Students started looking at their direction and loud whisperings started to arise.

"Hyung, end this now," Guanlin pleads to Jihoon.

"I will really put an end

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter