DOUBT

Too Little Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniel forced himself to wake up even if he doesn't want to. It's only freaking 5 in the morning, for Pete's sake. Besides, it's hard to get out of bed at this moment, knowing that the girl he's been longing to spend his time with is just lying beside him, sleeping soundly like an angel.

He his side and watch Dahyun sleeps. I could stare at her all day. He can't help but smile as he admires Dahyun's sleeping face.

How come he just notice it now. How flawless she looks. How nice her skin is. The fact that she rarely use skin care products unlike his friends, particulary Sungwoon.

He can't help but caress her cheek. Her skin is so soft. He saw a few strands of hair cover her face, so he gently move it away, careful not to wake her up. God, she's so beautiful.

Dahyun has always been so beautiful. The first time he met her, he already found her attractive and cute. But that time, he's stopping himself not to get affected by her looks since he's still not getting over the fact that Sooyoung cheeted on him. He was not ready to open his heart to anyone. But Dahyun was not cooperating. Day after day, as they become even more close, he can't help but be intrigued with her presence. There's also comes the time when he introduced her to Seongwu. The two easily get along, which surprised him. He can't help but be piss whenever the two of them hang out more. Dahyun noticed it. So one day, she surprised him by attending the basketball game for the first time. Dahyun, back then, has been continuously rejecting his offer to watch him and Seongwu play. She always reason out that she's busy, that her uncle won't allow her to go out or she's just simply scared to be in a crowded place. That's why when he saw her sitting along the crowd with a banner that has his name, he can't help but smile in joy and feel motivated. That day, they won the game and Daniel was the MVP. That also marks the day Dahyun met the entire Wanna One.

Dahyun stirred in her sleep. Her eyes slowly fluttered open. "You're awake. Did you sleep well?" she asked, her voice sounds sleepy which Daniel finds really cute.

He smiled and lightly pinched her cheek. "Sorry. Did I wake you?" he asked, this time he's playing with her hair.

Dahyun shook her head and moved closer to Daniel. She nuzzled through the crook of his neck. "I want to sleep more," she mumbled on his neck.

"Me too. But the boys will surely drag me out of this room if they caught me."

Dahyun chuckled and slightly moved away from him. "Yeah," she stretched. "Seongwu and Woojin will freak out if they see you inside my room. No, scratch that, I bet all of them will freak out."

"Who cares?" he scoffed. "I'm your boyfriend. Am I not allowed to sleep with you?" He rested his head on his hand, "Besides, it's not like we did something...you know," he awkwardly said.

Dahyun sat up, combing her hair with her fingers. "Jinyoung won't allow that to happen," she said, smiling as she remembers what Jinyoung said last night.

"Jinyoungie?" Daniel asked, curious of what his friend exactly told Dahyun. He also sat up and get a her hair tie at the bedside table. "What did he say?" he asked. He pulled her, making her sat in between his legs. "Let me tie your hair up."

"He said that he won't allow you to sleep with me until we get married," Dahyun said, steadying herself as Daniel started tying her hair in a bun. This scenario wasn't new for the both of them. Daniel has always been volunteering to tie her hair, even make suggestions of what hairstyle or haircolor suits her. But mostly, he likes caressing or playing with her hair. He admits that he likes it long, black and slightly wavy. And that's why she kept the same hairstyle up until now. Because that what he likes. "Isn't he cute?" she commented at Jinyoung.

"Pshh. That kid is very quiet and emotionless most of the time. But I didn't know that he's also being clingy to you when I'm not around," he commented back.

"Jinyoungie is my baby," Dahyun said. "His small face is so cute. I also like his don't-mess-with-me aura."

"Baby?!" he scoffed. He shook his head. "I will nevet adopt him as my child. No way! Not anyone in Wanna One!" he did a cringing act, that made Dahyun chuckle.

"Stop being mean to your friends," she leaned back on Daniel's chest.

He started backhugging her, resting his chin at the top of her head. "I can't help but be jealous whenever other guys are being clingy to you, especially my friends." There, he finally said it. He finally revealed that he easily gets jealous.

"How cliché. The feeling's mutual," she said, slightly tilting her head to glance at Daniel. "But I think my jealousy is more acceptable than yours." She looked away and started playing with his hand. "Do you know how it feels to have a boyfriend who's so attractive? You're like the most popular guy in school, including your friends which are also my friends. Girls are into you, squealing whenever you pass by, shouting your name, openly saying "Kang Daniel, I love you!" during open games." She didn't realize that her voice is slightly rising up. "Whatever. How did we even get to this topic?" she started fanning herself.

Daniel snorted. Then he started laughing. But not too loud, so the others won't woke up. He hugged her tight and rested his head at the crook of her neck. "Why are you so cute?" he commented. "Ahhh, I didn't know that my Dahyunnie is feeling all of these. I'm so sorry," he started teasing her. "Do you want me to stop being attractive? Should I change my style? Should I get a new haircut?" he asked, trying to get back Dahyun's attention when she suddenly became quiet..

"I don't want you to change. I loved you the way you are, so you should stay like that. Don't ever change," Dahyun finally replied, sounding really serious.

He hummed. "Okay, I won't." Then he made her turn around, so they are facing each other. "But promise me that if ever you will feel jealous or mad or whatever, you have to tell me. Never hide what you feel for me, Dahyun. I want to know what you feel, what you're thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter