NO GOODBYES

Too Little Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun slowly puts her hand down and with teary eyes she faced the person sitting next to her. She gasp and tries her best not to jump onto him.

"Surprised?" Daniel asks, smiling at her.

"What... What are you doing here? How did you--?" she was at loss of words.

"Jihoon tells me everything," he replies. "He and Sooyoung planned all this," he added.

"Sooyoung..."

"She wants me to give this to you," he hands her a huge paper bag.

Dahyun sobs.

"Hey, come here," he gently pulls her closer. He plants a soft kiss on her head. "I told you, love will always find a way. And here we are, together again."

"I just can't believe that this is all happening," she says.

"Me too. But I'm glad this is all happening," he says.

"I better thank Jihoon. I really owe him a lot," Dahyun says.

"Yeah, me too."

---

After 2 weeks, Daniel returns back to Seoul to finish his studies and to prepare for the graduation.

He promised to return as soon as possible and be with Dahyun again.

They sadly separated ways, but manage to overcome it by daily communicating.

Wanna One is casually calling her, asking her whereabouts, telling her how much they missed her.

Dahyun's not feeling sad thanks to Sana. She gladly accepts Dahyun to stay at her apartment. The two often goes out to eat or do some shopping.

"Senior prom is coming, I just hope you're here," Jihoon tells her when they get the chance to video call on skype.

"Dancing waltz is not my thing, hip hop is better," she jokes.

Jihoon chuckles. "Yeah, same here."

"But I definitely wanted to attend. I want to see all of you wear tux," she teases.

"Nah, not a chance. You can't even force your boyfriend to wear one," he tells her.

Dahyun gives her a teasing look.

"What? Don't look at me like that," he tells her.

"Please Jihoon... Please," she pleads.

"Don't you have exams the following week? And you told everyone that you'll be back on graduation day!" he reminds her.

"But I want to wear a dress," she pouts.

"Then wear dress there in Japan!"

"I'm serious!"

Jihoon sighs. "What do you want me to do?" he asks.

"Is that a yes?"

"You brat," he calls her.

She sticks out her tongue at him. "Shut up, rich kid."

"Hey, I'm not a kid!"

----

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter