LETTING GO

Too Little Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun pulled away from Daniel's arms. She nervously faced Sooyoung who's giving them a confused look.

"Are you okay?" Sooyoung asked. She saw Dahyun's teary eyes and she can't help but grew worried.

"Dahyun!"

The three turned their heads and saw Jihoon rushing to them through his wheelchair.

Daniel's eyes darkened and Dahyun can't help but gave him a painful look.

Realizing what's happening, Sooyoung stepped aside to give way for Jihoon.

Jihoon grabbed Dahyun's hand. "I'm so sorry, Dahyun," he said with guilt. "I'm really sorry. Please forgive me." He pleaded.

"I don't know what happened between the two of you but I think you two should talk it out," Sooyoung said, giving Daniel some quick glance, letting him know that these two need some alone time.

But Daniel never glanced back at her.

His eyes were fixated at Dahyun.

Sooyoung tried not to overthink the situation. She knows that Dahyun is friends with Wanna One. And Daniel's normally sweet and caring to anyone.

That's what she tried to convinced herself.

"It's late. She needs to go home and take some rest. You two can talk tomorrow," Daniel told Jihoon, glaring at him. Without hesitation, he grabbed Dahyun's other hand.

Again, Sooyoung felt something when she saw the way Daniel's acting towards Dahyun. She tried to brush the feeling aside because both of them are special to her.

"Daniel, I think we should just let them--" Sooyoung tried to persuade Daniel but failed when Daniel speak up again.

"I'm not letting her get near to you," Daniel told Jihoon in a threatening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter