NURSE DAHYUN

Too Little Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where's Daniel?" Seongwu asked Dahyun stepped foot inside their classroom. The moment those words slipped his mouth, he instantly regrets it. He covered his mouth and mentally slapped himself. He forgot that Daniel and Dahyun are currently in their "cool off" phase.

"He's with his mother. They're in the hospital," she replied, taking her seat.

"What? Why? Did something happened to his mom?" he worriedly asked.

"No, it's Daniel. He injured his arm," she said, taking out her books and notebooks.

"Oh right," he said. "Jihoon too," he added. "Those two are so childish. I'm sorry if you got dragged into this mess," he apologized.

Dahyun finally stared at him. She realized that it's like the only time they got the chance to talk again after what happened at the restaurant that night.

"Dahyun?" he called her out.

She didn't realized that she's spacing out again.

"I'm sorry," he sincerely said. "For everything," he added. "I know that I failed to be the best friend that I promised to be. I'm really sorry."

Out of all the Wanna One boys, Dahyun is closest to Seongwu. He's like her real brother. He knows her so well, more than Minhyun and Daniel.

She won't hide the fact that she was really upset after finding out that Seongwu also hides the truth from her. But there's also a part that made her understand him why he did that.

Because he met Daniel first. They are the best of friends.

Who is she to tell him who he wants to be loyal with?

Besides, Wanna One also met Sooyoung first, so...

Here she goes again. Her anxiety creeping back. She doesn't want to sound jealous at Sooyoung's relationship with Wanna One, but she can't help it.

"I really don't know what to do, Seongwu," she admits. "I'm really confused. I don't know who to believe or what to believe. I'm just.... really tired."

"Hey," he gently wrapped an arm around her. "Stop thinking too much." He finally took the seat beside her. "You know what, since both of your princes are away, let me sit here until they return." He flashed him a playful smile.

She returned the smile back. "I only have one prince, you know that," she said.

Seongwu smirked. "This cool off thing between you and Daniel really , but I understand why you asked for it. You two need to miss each other first," he remarks. "Oh, and about Jihoon..."

Dahyun turns to him, waiting what he will say next.

"He likes you," he said. "Not as a friend, I think. I mean, it's too obvious." He started taking out his books and notebooks.

"Jihoon is a nice guy," she admits. "But he's lonely too." She frowned after recalling all of the things Jihoon had been through.

"I know," he agreed. "And we're mainly the cause of it."

"I hope things finally work out between all of you. You guys can make a great team," Dahyun hopes. But after what Seongwu just said, her shoulders faltered. "Am I making the situation worse?" she worriedly asked.

"What? No!" Seongwu disagreed. "Dahyun, stop thinking too much. It's not your fault that he develops feelings for you. It just happened." He sighed. "We better eat some sweets later because my mind is draining. I need some donuts for my brain to function well."

Dahyun can't help but crack a smile with his funny remark. "Okay, we'll eat donut later," she finally agreed.

---

Dahyun quietly cursed as she made her way out of the school campus. She made a quick turn but instantly regrets it when she hits something.... hard.

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter