IGNORE

Too Little Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun was speechless.

God knows how much she wanted to hear those three words.

But she didn't imagined it in this kind of situation. Never.

She is not okay.

She and Daniel aren't okay.

And now, he's saying that he loves her?

How is she supposed to take that?

Her heart breaks even more. Everything is falling in its place.

It's true. We appreciate those people who have been with us when they're gone. Sadly, it applies to her and Daniel's current situation.

She loves him. A lot.

But she's still hurt for what he did to her.

And hearing those three words aren't enough to mend her broken heart.

"I'm going ahead. Class will start soon," she finally spoke. Her steps became heavier as she walked past Daniel. She resists herself from glancing at him. She can't and she must not let her guard down.

She asked him for space, so she must uphold that favor.

Daniel, on the other hand, can't hide the fact that he was upset for not getting any response when he confessed his true feelings to Dahyun.

He deserves it, he knows it.

He sighed and turned around to watch Dahyun walking away from him... again.

The sight just breaks his heart even more. He badly wants to run after her, but he knows that it will make the situation worse.

Dahyun asked him for some space, and he has no choice but to grant her request.

But the question is, for how long will she ask for that space. Just a day without her is already dreadful for Daniel, what more if it's for days, weeks, or months.

It will surely kills him.

---

Dahyun enters the classroom. She mentally slaps herself after remembering that she and Daniel are seatmates.

Well, asking for some space isn't gonna work out while in class.

She's thinking to transfer seats since there is still an available spot at the other side of the room. A seat that is so far from her usual spot.

But that will cause attention and rumors. If their schoolmates find out that she and Daniel aren't okay, break up rumors will surely spread. They will attack her again, insult her, or worse is, even celebrate that she and Daniel split up.

She bites her lip, thinking so hard.

Seongwu noticed Dahyun has been standing at the door for a long time. He wants to call her name, but he's afraid that Dahyun might ignore him again. He grew even more worried when he didn't see Daniel with her.

He doesn't need to ask how their conversation went. He already knows, and it makes him sad.

Both Daniel and Dahyun are his friends. He knows how those two develops their relationship. How Dahyun has been liking him for a long time. How Daniel slowly develops his feelings for Dahyun.

That's why seeing them being distant to each other hurts him so much.

Daniel enters the room using the back door. He and Seongwu exchanged glances. He saw the empty seat beside her.

"She has been standing there," Seongwu said, pointing at Dahyun who looks lost, still standing in front. "She's probably thinking whether to seat here with us, or just transfer to another seat," he added.

Daniel sighed. "This is so hard," he said, taking his seat. "She's asking for space. We're not gonna talk to each other for some time. Heck, she won't even spare me a glance. And now, she doesn't want to sit right next to me."

"She has reasons, Daniel. As much as I feel bad for you, I u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter