Sports Day Part 2

House of card: Her

"You'll be okay. I promise you that you'll be okay. Don't be scared okay?" He smile again as he carry Eunha in a bridal style. 

Everything then happened too fast. 
Eunha who is now sitting on the bed at the school nurse's office still spacing out, clueless with the situation. She tried hard to gather her thought, processing on what have happened to her. 

"What've just happen?" She finally voice out. The nurse let out a chuckle before grins widely towards her. 

"I guess being pampered by your boyfriend made you forget the whole world, huh? Including your pain isn't it?" The nurse continued to put some medication on the cut. 

Eunha who finally realise on what've just happen, let out a loud scream 

"My leg! Auch! Please be easy on me, miss." She said half begging towards the nurse. 

Miss Han Mirae then wrap her injured knee with a bandage. 

"I'm done." She said with a smile. 
"You should be careful though. And please take care of your wound carefully. It was quite a deep cut so if you're not being extra careful, the wound could get infected and as the result, you might lose your leg!" She jokingly said so but being the innocent Eunha, she believes on everything she heard. She pull her knee towards her and caress the injured part. 

"You can't leave me!" She said while still caressing her leg. Miss Han sweetly smile towards her, 

"Knock it off Jung Eunha. Hmmm... I bet it hurts so bad." Eunha then look at Miss Han who seems worried about something. 

"I guess I was born with a spirit of fighter. That's why I feel no pain at all." Miss Han burst in laughter as Eunha grins at her. 

"It's not you, Eunha. I was talking about Jungkook. Don't you remember how both of you made a scene just now? How he brings you in with bridal style and you keep punching and bitting him to let you down? It was quite a mess just now. Gosh kids these day. Do you really had to show such a lovey dovey scene in front of a maiden like me?" She said with a sigh. 

Eunha hide her face due to the embarrassment. Now that she remembered everything, she can't help not to feel shy about it. 

"I must be out of my mind. How can you do that to Jungkook, Jung Eunha!" She subconsciously said her thoughts out loud. 
"Yes. You kinda act like a crazy woman just now." Eunha peeks through her hand and saw Jungkook was smirking at her. She put down both hand that cover her face and gulp down her saliva. 'Ah! This is so embarrassing!' She thought.

"Where's Miss Han?" She says as she looks around. 
"Not sure. She's not here when I come in." Jungkook then shove a drink to Eunha. 

"You need some sugar for your body. You look pale." He said indifferently. He then took a sit at the corner of the nurse's office. 

"You can sleep if you want. I'll be here if you need anything." He says as he gulps down his energy drink. Eunha weakly nod and ready to take her nap when she remembers something. 

"How's your race? Did you win?" She ask anticipating the latter's answer. Jungkook sighs as he turn his gaze from the girl to the floor. 

"Did you have amnesia or what? Just sleep, Jung Eunha. Umji will be here soon. She's in the middle of getting others I think." Jungkook said as he curled himself. 
"I'm gonna sleep too. Don't bother talking to me, understand that?" He continued. Eunha furrows her eyebrows and watches the guy with disgust. 'Geez. Is it wrong for me to ask such a thing?' 

***

"Unnie! Eunha-yah!" They screamed in unison. Jungkook and Eunha who was in their sleep wake as they heard the scream. Umji, Yerin, Yuju and Sinb immediately rush to her and pull her into a hug. 

"I'm sorry we were so late! We had to wait until Yuju finished her races and received her medal." 
"I'm sorry, Eunha. I didn't mean to neglect you but coach keep threatening me to stay." Yuju said apologetically. She felt sorry for abandoning Eunha when she knows she needs them the most. 

"I'm fine. Look! It doesn't hurt that bad, guys!" She said as she moves her knee. It was quite painful to be truth but she hides it to make them less worried. 

"I'm glad Oppa is here, unnie." Umji said with a smile of relief. She then face Jungkook with a face of concerned. 

"Oppa, I think the coach is searching for you. You should go before thing got worse." 

Jungkook stands from his seat and walk lazily towards the door. He stops when Umji called him, 

"Don't worry too much oppa. All the boys are now try to comfort the coach. So you'll be just fine." Jungkook gave a comforting smile to Umji and said, "Take care" as he walk out of the room. Eunha blinks couple of time try to processing the situation. 

"What happened?" She asks. 
"Don't you remember Eunha? He was disqualified because he's late to the race. He basically abandoned his own event just to bring you to the nurse's office!" Yerin said enthusiastically. 

Eunha immediately felt deep guilt and remorse as she remembers how she act toward Jungkook just now. She hung down her head low before Umji pat her back, signalling it is going to be just fine. 

"It's okay unnie. I'm sure Jungkook oppa knows how to solve it." 

***
 Jungkook ruffles his hair in annoyance. Coach Kim was just finished giving him lecture on punctuality, responsibility and stuffs. Jungkook truly hates it when  he starts to nag at him like that. 

"Ergh." He groans as he watch Coach Kim walk away in anger. 

"You're okay, dude?" Taehyung come, trying to comfort the younger. He looks up to Taehyung with a calm smile, 

"I'm fine hyung." 
"Glad that you are." Yoongi said with ease. 
"Now, we should go back to Eunha, right?" Jimin continued. All of them nods and rush to the nurse's office. 

*** 
The school's bell has ring showing it is time for them to go home. Everyone except Umji, Jungkook and Yoongi are at the school hall for closing ceremony of today's event. 

"Wait. Where's my bag?" Eunha said frantically. Umji then remembers that the latter carelessly put her bag at the side of the field as she rush to her coach before the competition this morning. 

"Oh gosh, unnie! I'll go get your bag, okay?" Umji then was stopped by Yoongi who was standing at the door. 
"I'll come with you." He said. 

Jungkook look up at both of them in shocked. 'Don't tell me that they're going to leave me with this kid?' He gulps down his saliva as Umji plead him not to leave Eunha alone. He weakly nod as he saw both of them disappear on his eyes. 

"Errr..." He shift his gaze as he finds Eunha is trying to talk to him. 

"Thank you." She continued with a shy smile. He smirk a bit before giving her an assurance smile. 

"And, I'm sorry that you can't join today's race." She look at him apologetically. 

"There will always be next year, right?" Jungkook is still calmly smiling at her. Somehow she felt as if every of her problem was solved with the sweet smile from Jungkook. She tries to hold her breath as she finds there's something tingling inside her. 'Wait. What is this feeling?'