A new day

House of card: Her

Today is a first day of high school for Umji. She was extremely excited as she knows that she'll able to met some new friends on her new school. Well, to be truth she was a little disappointed with her previous school. And, she rather choose not to talk about such a embarrassing issue. The only thing she can hope now is no more prejudice and people saying nasty stuff about her in her new school. 

She looks around as she was waiting at the bus stop when she saw a familiar face was walking towards her with a sweet smile. 

"Hello." The figure said while waving his hand on her face when he saw she was looking afar. 

"Are you still in dreamland?" Said another voice that come from her side.

She smile sheepishly towards the first and slightly knock the shoulder of the latter. 

"Hi guys. Where's others?" She said with her sweet voice. 

Umji or her real name Kim Yewon was known to be the luckiest girl alive. At least, that was what they've been calling her in their old  school. Her brother, Kim Namjoon had 6 other closed friends that were known as hottest 7. And being the only guy who has a younger sister in the group, Namjoon sister, Umji was pampered with all the love that they can gave her. Even her nickname was given by them since they admit that Umji was a girl who excels in everything she does. She has a great attitude, a very kind hearted person and she is also beautiful. Not to mention her academic skills. Well to be short, she's the girl who are able to success in anything as long as she put her mind on it. So that's why they called her Umji which means thumbs up in Korean. 

"Jimin hyung said that he's not going to school by bus anymore." 
The first guy said. Umji slowly look at him and quickly look away as their eyes met. She look at the other guy while nodding frantically, probably nervous after her eyes met him. The other guy then smiles as he saw Umji was looking at him, showing his famous "gum smile" 

"Yup, he, Hoseok  and Taehyung are going to cycle to school from now on." He said, still smiling to Umji. 

"Huh? They bought bicycles? Why all of a sudden?" Umji ask in amazement. 
"I guess to woo girls. Since they still can't bring motorcycle to school, so bicycles are more than enough I guess." The first guy words were continued with a loud laugh from all of them. He then smiled sheepishly while scratching his nape. 
"I'm glad to see you laugh, Umji. You should laugh more. It's good to see that smile on your face." 
"But I always smile, Jungkook oppa. What are you talking about?" Umji immediately look away as Jungkook try to more. 
"Well, I'm just saying what I wanted to say. Right, Yoongi hyung?" 

Yoongi look towards Umji for a second before turning his attention to Jungkook. Somehow he can feels that something fishy somewhere with Umji's attitude towards Jungkook. Well, she was always this cute, innocent girl who are shy and quiet with people. But, somehow she was very very quiet with Jungkook. Most of the time, she won't even look at Jungkook in the eyes. And of course as someone who had always care for Umji, he can sense the changes and can't help but not to wonder. 

"Hmmm, I don't know. Perhaps so. Well, where's your brother? And what about Jin hyung? Is he not coming to school today as well? That guy should realise that he's in senior year now. He should strive harder if he wants to catch up with his girlfriend who has been accepted to Seoul University this year." Yoongi tried to change the topic while picking up on Jin. They were only 1 year older than the other. Jin and Yoongi was in their senior year. Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon was in 2nd year of their high school and Jungkook and Umji was in their first year. Actually Umji was 1 year younger from Jungkook but she was able to finish her primary school early because of her undoubtable intelligence. That's why she's always on the same year as Jungkook since secondary school. 

A hand then come out of nowhere smacking back of Yoongi's head. 

"Ouch." He said in rhymes with the one who push his head. All three of them immediately look at the person and smile in unity. Except for Yoongi though. He's still caressing the place where he got hit. The sound of it can justify how hurt he is right now. 
"Damn hyung! You shouldn't do that! Don't you know it hurts like hell."
"Well you shouldn't talk about someone behind their back if you don't want to know hell." Jin said with a broad smile on his face. He felt as if he has accomplished in the last level of video game by doing so to Yoongi. He can't help but not to get hurt when he's the only one who still can't graduate just because he can't attend the final exam due to his chicken pox. 
"You can't blame him though, hyung. I mean you can't help but not to laugh whenever you remember the fact that you can't go to your final exam because of tiny-meeny reason as chicken pox. I mean, who still get chicken pox in this age?" Namjoon said with a big laugh. All of them laugh together with him until the school bus to come to pick them up. 

They quickly run towards the bus before a hand come and grab the bus handle. Jungkook was the one who was standing in front of the bus door, and he was so startled by the sudden act. All of them look at the figure who was standing beside Jungkook, sheepishly smiling toward all of them. 

"I'm sorry." She said with a cheerful voice. 
"I thought I was late so I unknowingly grab the handle because of my sudden reaction. Anyway, I'm so sorry. You guys can go on first." She continued while smiling brightly. 

Jungkook was in his world for a few seconds before Yoongi knock him out of his dream. He replied the smile and tried to climb on the bus when Umji stopped him and said. "No, it's okay. Since you already hold the handle and stands there, why don't you just go first." She said smiling sweetly towards the girl. The girl then quickly follows Umji's words as she said thank you to the younger. She chose the third sit near the window which surprised all of them for the second time. 

"She stole your seat, Umji!" Jin said with a small voice. Umji look at him and only replied with a 'shhh'. She then look at Namjoon and cheekily smile,

"Oppa. I guess you should sit with the boys today." She then walk towards the girl and sit with her. Namjoon just pout a bit and follow the boys to their respective sits. Jungkook who had chose his usual sit at the back of the bus was watching the both girls talking happily. 'Well, that girl seems interesting' he thought.