Three Times

Make You Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I need to take this chance, don’t I? Throughout the day, it’s my first time finally spotting Do Kyungsoo all alone. We haven’t spoken since last night and I couldn’t work properly because of that. He was all alone in the pavilion seemingly taking a break, he was having a drink. Looks like someone bought him coffee from outside. I take in a deep breath to freshen up my mind and try to focus on fixing things with him, it’s not that we have a very serious problem but I know he got upset last night.

Also, I put my phone off this whole time I’m working so Baekhyun won’t have any chance to contact me. I think he went out today for a group tour or something, Anna told me she saw him hop on the tour bus early in the morning.

GOOD. He won’t probably be home until later tonight.

I start walking my way towards the pavilion and as soon as I took the first few steps, Kyungsoo turned. There’s no way to walk quietly because there are dried leaves everywhere on the ground. I give him a cautious smile as I quicken my pace. Once I reached the table, I sit down beside him, some inches away from him so I won’t seem too clingy. “Oppa, are you mad at me?” I finally got the chance to ask. “Why would I be mad?” He asked back but the tone of his voice is still the same from last night. He just remained looking straight ahead while drinking his coffee.

This is making me grumpy as well.

I swear to god, if he knows I don’t have any interest in Baekhyun, why can’t he just think of it as me being nice to a moron since no one else can stand the guy?

“Come to think of it, yeah, why would you be mad?” I ask finally making him look. I fold my arms while pouting, showing my dissatisfaction towards him. “Okay, wow. So, I’m mad and you’ll fix this through being mad as well?” He asked but I could see an amused smile forming on his lips. “See, then you are mad, right? Why are you getting mad then?” I demand an explanation.

I hate to twist this over but I’m just frustrated.

I don’t know for what reason but I want to hear something from him that I’ve been meaning to hear.

He sighed and put his coffee down. “Because I don’t understand why you keep entertaining someone you don’t like. He likes you, fine I don’t care. But to give him false hope when you don’t have any plans to accept him is just. . . I don’t get it.” He burst, still in a firm yet calm tone if that even makes sense. “I’m not giving him any false hope, I just don’t like making people upset with rejections. He knows I don’t feel the same but it doesn’t mean I would shut him down, right?” I explain, trying to give the best excuse I could give.

Oh, believe me honey, if not because of the situation, I will shut him the down.

“Okay, granted that you’re right. You’re just being nice, but it stil—”

“See, you even get where I’m going at this, why are you getting mad then?”

He chuckled while shaking his head. “No, don’t give me that handsome chuckle of yours. Answer me. Why are you acting like this if you understand what I’m doing?” I groan while looking up to him. He stood up. “Hey, you’re not walking away from me. Answer me first, tell me why you’re being grumpy like that.” I demand while turning myself around to face his back. He let out another tickled laugh before turning around to face me. “Why do you keep grinning, we`re fighting here. Like, I don’t get this part of the situation at all, like you’re mad but then you’re grinning at me right now. But I know you’re still upset because of last night, that’s frustrating for me. So, you grinning right now is not making it easy for me to comprehend what’s wrong.” I frown and fold my arms. “Sorry! I can’t help it when I look at you.” He exclaimed with a wide smile. “I mean, look at you. . . y-you’re a doll. A doll trying to look scary.” He hissed.

I widen my eyes at him even more.

I decide to stand up and stomp my feet towards him. And even that action made him burst into a cute chuckle while looking away. “Oh, I can be real scary if you want me to be.” I hiss while folding my arms, glaring at him as much as I could. He looked back down to me while shaking his head and smiling. “Yeah and say, ‘Hey, I’m Chucky, wanna play?’ like that?” He asked, obviously mocking me back. “Yeah yeah~ and then I slash you with a butcher knife after.” I warn him as scarily as possible. “I’m not buying that.” He chuckled while shaking his head. He suddenly started walking close making me take small steps back. “I-I’m not trying to sell anything though.” I muster the courage to still argue despite the strong gaze he’s giving me along with our gap that keeps getting smaller and smaller.

I felt the bench on the pavilion table behind my knees and I end up sitting back down. I thought that will make him stop but instead, he put both hands on the table on either sides of me, completely trapping me while he leans close. “O-okay, fine. . . Now you’re scary.” I mutter which earned me that charming smirk from him. “I’m a very understanding person, I’m not possessive nor am I demanding. . . but I’m allowed to be jealous.” He hushed, his voice sounding very deep and husky. His hot breath hitting my face, ugh. Turns out he wasn’t drinking coffee cause I can’t smell the coffee breath, it smells like chocolate rather. Okay, it’s hot chocolate then. It smells sweet and I like it. My heart is throbbing hard against my chest and it’s making me dizzy for some reasons.

I soften up at what he said but our dangerously close gap is still enough to make me gulp a couple of times. “Y-you’re jealous?” I manage to ask, somehow I want to get assured even if I just heard it literally two seconds ago. He gave me a small nod and a smile. I see his eyes travelling down my lips. I can’t help but close them tightly as I felt very conscious at how he stared at them.

Luckily for me, he looked up to my eyes again after a few seconds. “All I’m asking is for you to tell me things, be honest. I got upset cause you didn’t tell me last night where you were going and I had to find out myself by seeing you two together. If he’s bugging you and you go with him cause you just want to get it done with, sure. But tell me, okay? I don’t trust the guy yet so at least let me know where he takes you, alright?” He asked, drowning me with so much affection through his eyes. “You understand Oppa?” He added I gulp hard. Usually, I don’t like this kind of endearing talk but the way he does it doesn’t feel cringe-worthy at all. I end up nodding as if I’m under some kind of spell.

I feel like my legs have lost all their capacity to move and I’m thankful that I’m sitting down right now.

He gave me that admiring stare for a couple of seconds when suddenly. . . he planted a lingering kiss on my forehead.

That’s when I lost my . I felt my body stiffen upon the sensation of his soft lips against my skin. It lasted for a couple of seconds before he finally pulled away. He smiled down at me as if he has expected that reaction from me. He then finally stood up straight and ruffled my hair before walking away like nothing happened at all.

I feel the sides of my lips slowly curving up into a smile as I touch the spot he just kissed. I look at his back figure and that finally made me grin widely as I cover my mouth to supress myself from squealing, he’s still close enough to hear it, damn it.

The way he takes things slow, like what he said. . . is making me feel more and more each day.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter