The Transferee

Lovers Turned To Love Rivals

Months have passed since Jennie and Lisa’s breakup and fortunately, not much changed between them. It’s like they were best friends once again and thankfully it wasn’t that much awkward. And now, here are they, hanging out at Jisoo’s place and watching another Disney movie, courtesy of Lisa.

‘’Can we watch any other movie other than Disney?’’ Jennie complained ‘’ The songs are getting stuck on my head…’’

‘’That’s my goal duh!’’ Lisa said giddily ‘’Eehee!’’

Jennie looked at her side ‘’Please restrain me for killing her. Please’’ Jisoo rolled her eyes and popped a popcorn to ‘’Do as you wish.’’ Jisoo said rather boredly while continuing to eat their popcorn.

Lisa pouted ‘’Anniyyaa! Both of you always bully me!’’ Jennie and Jisoo just stared at her ‘’Do we bully her?’’ Jennie asked her partner-in-crime ‘’No, I don’t think so. Do you?’’ Jisoo asked her back ‘’Ani’’ Jennie shook her head.

‘’We’re not bullying you’’ Jennie and Jisoo said at the same time. ‘’We just’’ Jennie started ‘’Love you so much that’’ Jisoo continued. ‘’We always say the truth’’ Both of them finished

Lisa sweatdropped ‘’So…you guys want to kill me?’’ She mumbled and the two just blinked at her and shrug at the same time ‘’I swear both of you are like sisters’’ Shaking her head, she continued watching the movie. Then a ringing was heard and both of them looked at the source. Jisoo’s phone.

Jisoo answered it with a slight ‘’Hey’’ Then she suddenly brightened up ‘’Really!? Daebak! I can’t wait! Yeah, I will.’’ Then she laughed ‘’Don’t worry about that. Yeah, I’m sure. Okay okay bye!’’

‘’Who was that?’’ Jennie asked. ‘’Just a friend.’’ Jisoo answered with a shrug and Jennie nodded while humming the tune of a Disney song which Lisa immediately noticed ‘’Ah ha! You’re already humming the tune of it! Soon you’re going to sing it out loud’’ She cackled evilly ‘’The will of Disney is within us all!’’ Lisa shouted at the top of her lungs

Jisoo tried to keep a straight face but seeing Jennie’s exasperated reaction, she laughed out loud ‘’Hahahahaha! You should have seen the look on your face Jendeukie!’’

‘’Yah! Stop it!’’ Jennie yelled, her face a bit red from embarrassment. Damn Lisa for making them watch these movies. ‘’Anyways, school is starting soon right?’’ She asked

Lisa hummed ‘’Yeah…I can’t believe vacation is almost over’’ She complained and laying her head in Jisoo’s lap. ‘’Well, it’s our last year in high school. Time flies fast I think.’’ Jisoo said while scrolling through her phone.

Lisa took a glance at Jisoo’s phone and saw many kpop idols having comebacks and concerts ‘’Yah, what if we just stopped going to school and be idols instead?’’

Jennie and Jisoo looked at her as if she grew a second head ‘’You’re kidding right?’’ Jisoo deadpanned

Lisa pouted ‘’I’m serious unnie!’’

‘’Just because you dance so well doesn’t mean that you can immediately be an idol, it takes years before you can debut from what I can tell.’’ Jisoo scoffed while Jennie nodded in agreement.

‘’But unnie! We can seriously take the world by storm! With your visuals, Jennie’s rapping skills and my dancing, I know we can make it!’’ Lisa pumped her fist and imagined them having a concert and fans cheering them on.

‘’Nalalisa, just stop.’’ Jennie shook her head at her best friend’s ridiculousness. ‘’Yah don’t call me that!’’ Said girl shouted

Jennie and Jisoo sighed and glanced at each other, Lisa’s imagination is on another whole level it seems.


After watching a movie, the three decided to go out and eat at a Korean grill restaurant. ‘’Gosh I’m so hungry!’’ Jisoo groaned. ‘’Here comes the food!’’Lisa clapped her hands excitedly. ‘’Sometimes I wonder if I’m with my two friends…’’  Jennie looked at the two of them making faces with each other ‘’Or with two kids…’’

‘’Jennie! Jennie!’’ Lisa called out to her. ‘’Yah! She’s deep in thought again’’ Lisa pouted, annoyed at her friend’s habit.

‘’Jendeukieeee! C’mon let’s eat!’’ Jisoo called out to her and Jennie snapped out of her trance once again. ‘’Yeah, sorry about that, it became a habit for me.’’ Jennie said sheepishly.

‘’Delicious!’’ Lisa complimented and devoured her food, and Jisoo follows along. Jennie decided to eat slowly and observing the two in front of her. ‘’Now this is what I really wanted.’’ Jennie smiled at the goofy antics of the two and sometimes laughing at Jisoo’s savageness against the maknae. ‘’Jennie-unnie! You think I’m cute right?’’ Lisa asked her and got her hands ready. ‘’Please don’t do what I think you’re doing…’’Jennie mumbled

‘’Eehee!’’ Lisa did her aegyo once again. Jennie sighed and glanced at Jisoo ‘’Jisoo can you believe thi-‘’

‘’Eehee!’’

‘’You have got to be kidding me!’’ Jennie ran her hands around her hair in annoyance. Jisoo matched Lisa’s aegyo and both of them started to bicker once more.

‘’God please give me another person that I can befriend and level-headed but fun.’’ Jennie thought with a sweatdrop and continued eating. The show the two providing was definitely TV-worth watching.

Oh Jennie, don’t you worry, maybe that person will be coming soon.


Monday, the day school starts once again. Jennie yawned while she and Lisa waited for Jisoo in front of their house.

‘’Weird, Jisoo is always the early bird out of the three of us’’ Jennie grumbled in annoyance. Lisa just yawned cutely ‘’Maybe she’s still sore from who she’s been hooking up last night.’’ Jennie looked at Lisa like she was from another planet ‘’You’re kidding right?’’

Lisa laughed, Jennie’s comment immediately waking her up ‘’God sometimes you’re so easy to fool Jendeukie’’

‘’Shut up.’’

‘’Hey! Sorry I took so long’’ Jisoo finally made her presence known. ‘’What took you so long anyway?’’ Jennie asked the oldest with an eyebrow arched. ‘’A friend of mine is transferring in our school today so I just called her and talked for a bit.’’ Jisoo explained.

Wanting a payback for Lisa earlier, Jennie smiled devilishly ‘’Oh, I thought you’ve hooked up with someone last night.’’ Before Jisoo could start her rant to her, Jennie continued ‘’A certain someone told me that.’’ Jennie moved her gazed to a nervous Lisa who shot her a look that says ‘You’ll pay for this.’

And just like that, Jisoo drilled Lisa who cannot match the Jisoo rant while Jennie just calmly bobbed her head to the music from her earphones as they walk towards their school since it is pretty near to them. Though she was curious who friend that Jisoo was talking about.

‘’Guess we’ll know later.’’


Lisa sighed, Jisoo was finally done with ranting to her. It was getting a bit annoying since she was really not a morning person. ‘’It was only a freaking joke.’’ She grumbled in annoyance. Finally they’ve reached their school and they were right on time to get their schedule.

‘’Do we have most classes together?’’ Lisa immediately asked looking over Jennie and Jisoo’s schedule.

‘’Well not most, all of them’’ Jisoo smirked. Jennie and Lisa looked at her with their jaw dropped ‘’Jinjja?!’’ Lisa exclaimed and scanned through their schedule. ‘’How is that possible?’’ Jennie said also looking through their schedule and indeed all of their classes are together.

‘’Well, let’s just say someone’s father talked to our principal.’’ Jisoo grinned cheekily. Jennie chuckled, she forgot that Jisoo’s family are rather loaded and not only that, they got some power with them with their business booming rather well.

‘’Daddy’s girl I see’’ Jennie teased as Jisoo rolled her eyes at her comment. ‘’Why’d you do it though unnie?’’ Lisa asked rather curious why the oldest took action for something as simple as their schedule.

Jisoo pursued her lips, debating if she should tell them or not but the curious looks from both of them pushed her. ‘’Oh well. Might as well tell them…’’

Jisoo sighed and said softly ‘’You know this is our last year together right?’’ Jennie and Lisa were surprised at the softness of her voice, meaning that this is serious. Jisoo almost never talked like that unless it was serious. ‘’Yeah’’ Lisa nodded.

The oldest avoided eye contact as she talked ‘’Well, I just thought since it’s our last year together, I want to spend most of my time with you guys…’’ She explained ‘’So I asked my father to talked to the principal for us to have the same schedule and in that way, we can still hang out together, inside and outside the school.’’

The two were touched at Jisoo’s action, they never thought of it that way and it just proves that Jisoo will really miss them when this school year is over. Lisa pouted and hugged Jisoo making her startled at the sudden action. ‘’Awwww unnie I knew you were gonna miss me!’’ Lisa teased to lighten up the mood making Jennie chuckle

Jisoo flushed a bit and lightly pushed Lisa away ‘’Yeah yeah, say whatever you want.’’ She grumbled. Lisa laughed and just continued to hug. ‘’You’re the best.’’ Jennie commented while flashing her own gummy smile.

‘’I know right’’ Jisoo said jokingly making Jennie shake her head. Lisa grinned and slang her arms around Jisoo and Jennie ‘’Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s spend this school year together as if it’s our last!’’ She exclaimed. ‘’It is our last Lisa’’ Jennie remarked

‘’Don’t ruin it Jen. Just don’t’’ Lisa stuck out her tongue as the two giggle at their maknae and together, they walked towards their classroom.


In the classroom, it’s rather a typical sight. Everyone going to their respective group of friends, some just prefers to be alone, and some just doing their own thing.  ‘’I can feel the school atmosphere already’’ Lisa stretched her arm upwards while yawning. ‘’Here comes the yawning. Pretty soon you’re going to get caught sleeping again’’ Jennie said.

‘’It’s not my fault some lessons are boring.’’ Lisa scoffed and saw Jisoo texting through her phone. ‘’Who are you texting?’’

Jisoo hummed and closed her phone ‘’My friend, we were suppose to meet her earlier but she got called by her mother’’ Jisoo chuckles ‘’Probably checking on her precious daughter.’’

Then something clicked on Jennie’s mind ‘’Oh right, you never told us her name.’’

Jisoo blinked ‘’Oh right’’ She said sheepishly making the two sweat dropped ‘’Well her name is…’’ She got cut off by the door of their classroom opening and just like that, the students went to their respective seat. Jisoo blinked but shrugged and went to her seat in front of Lisa

‘’Talk about timing.’’ Jennie murmured before going to her seat next to Lisa who heard the comment and snickers.

‘’Alright class, we have a new student today!’’ With that announcement, everyone was attentive who will be the new face.

Jennie and Lisa sneaked a glance to their other friend who was sporting a small grin. ‘’Don’t tell me Jisoo also made her schedule the same as us?’’ Jennie thought with a bit of amusement. Well, if Jisoo is friends with this girl, she’s sure they will all get along just fine.

‘’Well, you may enter now’’ The teacher said aloud and with that, the door slid open and a black haired girl with milky skin, cute chipmunk-like cheeks and tall structure entered, wearing a serene smile and her eyes shining with a bit of nervousness and excitement while fidgeting her fingers, a sign that she is nervous.

Jennie have her jaw dropped, Jisoo’s friend was absolutely gorgeous! Like drop-dead gorgeous! Her aura seems drawing people’s attention and she surely grabbed it without knowing it herself ‘’Am I seeing an angle?’’ She thought. Seriously, those flowing black locks just swayed as she walked like she was an angle coming from the heaven above. ‘’Her body proportional is insane like what size is her waist?’’ Her heart started beating fast when the new transferee turned towards them with a smile and Jennie swore she was drooling so she checked herself and sighed in relief to notice there was none. She composed herself quickly before anyone noticed, just who is she?

Jennie wasn’t the only one though, Lisa widened her eyes the moment she saw the new student enter the room. There’s something different about her that draws Lisa in. ‘’I want to get to know her.’’ Lisa thought with a giddy smile. Her presence is like no other, it stands out and it’s unique the maknae can tell that, and she’s excited to get to know this beautiful being in front of them ‘’Who knew Jisoo will be friends with someone so angelic?’’ She chuckled. One thing is for sure, she will be glad to become friends with her and get to know her. The girl was already interesting with just her appearance, Lisa wanted to get to know her too and hopefully she will get that chance seeing she is Jisoo’s friend.

‘’Introduce yourself please’’ The teacher said with a small smile. The black haired girl nodded and bowed slightly ‘’joeun achimimnida (Good Morning) My name is Roseanne Park but my Korean name is Park Chaeyoung. I hope we can all be good friends!’’