Chapter 28

My Two Families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“WOW... Your bedroom is huge!” Henry commented as he was in awe once he entered Amber’s bedroom. Since her brothers didn’t allow her to stay with Henry in the hotel, Henry was the one who stay in their house instead. Henry only has 2 more days before he needed to fly back to Canada for his study.

“Yeah, but sometimes I do miss my small old room too.” Amber said honestly before she sat down on the couch.

“Me too.” Henry agreed before he joined his sister on the couch. “Oh right! Was your boyfriend at the party before? You should totally introduce him to me! I need to meet him! I need to do interrogation on him before I get to leave.”

Amber rolled her eyes, “If you’re planning to bully him, then NO!”

“You’re defending him now?” Henry looked hurt.

Amber was totally ignoring Henry protest.

“So, have your brothers known about his existence in your life yet?” Henry casually asked. Amber did tell him about her relationship with her boyfriend being kept secret from the public and her brothers. “I’m sure they won’t react as bad as you would think.”

Amber eyes widen of unbelievable. “You just have no idea at all, Henry.”

“Are they really that badly protective of you?” Henry was curious. Amber nodded her head. “Now I’m really getting curious about it.”

“Well, I’m not taking any chance right now.” Amber said before she looked at Henry, “What about you? Still changing girls or finally be steady with one girl?”

Henry laughed, “I don’t even have enough time to study now, where got the time for girls.”

“That’s good change for you.” Amber laughed. “Tell me about your university life.”

“Fine, but in exchange; you’re telling me all about your school life here in Korea too.”

The two siblings spent their night, sharing each other life story while they’re separated away. It’s just like how they’re used to be; towards each other, sharing stories; sharing laughter; sharing happiness.

 

Minho was nervous wreck, waiting inside the cafe. He was currently waiting for his girlfriend and his American brother, Henry. Last night when Amber called him because she wanted to introduce her brother to him; ever since that call, Minho couldn’t sleep at all. He was nervous. He was tensed.

Amber did tell him before that Henry wasn’t against their relationship. Henry was the first person she told about their relationship. Although Amber assured him that Henry is cool about them, but Minho couldn’t stop the nervousness inside him.

He’s Amber big brother, for God’s sake. Henry approval of him is more important than her other brothers. Henry is Amber’s most important brother.

Just finished the photoshoot. Will be there in 15 minutes. See ya!  

Reading Amber text for him, Minho got even more nervous at the thought of soon meeting with the two siblings. Time seemed to fly so fast for Minho when he heard his name called by the familiar voice of his girlfriend. Turning around, he spotted her approaching her with wide smile; Henry was behind her.

“Oppa! I’m sorry we’re late! The photo shoot was getting too long before.” Amber apologized. They were indeed 20 minutes late. The photo shoot for the family picture was taking too long from she expected.

Minho smiled at his girlfriend, “Don’t apologize. I don’t mind waiting.”

“Right. Oppa, this is Henry, my big brother.” Amber introduced Henry and vice versa. “This is my boyfriend, Choi Minho.”

Minho immediately greeted Henry in manner, “Annyeonghaseyo! I am Choi Minho. It’s honour to finally meet you, Henry hyung.” Minho stopped himself before he asked, “Is it alright to call you hyung?” Minho looked at expressionless Henry and his heart started to beat fast at the thought of he’s doing to something wrong to offend the older.

However, Henry laughed it off seeing the panic in Minho face. Henry whispered to Amber in Mandarin, “Okay. He’s handsome, totally your type.”

Amber glared at Henry, “Shut up.” She was embarrassed.

Minho looked nervously at the siblings; had no idea at all what they’re whispering to each other.

Henry smiled as he looked at frozen Minho, “You can just call me Henry. I’m fine with it.” Minho eyes widen of shock at the non fluent Korean words from Henry mouth.

“I used to drag him with me when I was learning Korean language back in LA.” Amber explained to Minho. “Minho Oppa, it’s fine. Henry is cool. You don’t have to be that nervous.”

Minho seemed to relax a bit as he looked at Henry, “Then I’ll call you hyung then.” Minho decided to still call the older with respect. He’s still Amber’s older brother anyway.

“So Minho, I heard you’re good at soccer.” Henry understood the younger nervousness, decided to break the silence atmosphere casually.

“I’m alright. I just love soccer ever since I was a kid.” Minho started to share his love for soccer. And slowly, he started to get less nervous and actually did enjoy talking to H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter