Chapter 20

My Two Families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys!!

Thanks a lot of those who has voted for my last poll. But again, for those who hasn't, please don't hesitate to help VOTING, ok?

Thanks!

====================================================================================================================

“We need to throw party for Jinki Oppa and Jonghyun Oppa graduation!” Luna suggested the idea. Both Jinki and Jonghyun will be graduating from high school to university in 2 months. The rest of their friends decided to throw a celebration for them.

“We totally should. Any idea where to celebrate?” Taemin agreed.

“How about the usual cafe?” Key suggested.

“That’s boring, Key. We couldn’t be monopolizing the whole place just for us, right? They needed to run their business too.” Minho rejected the idea.

“I know. What about karaoke box? We can rent the biggest room and party as loud as we can, none will disturb us.” Amber suggested.

“Now, that’s an idea though!” Key agreed.

“I agree with Unnie idea too!” Luna also agreed. “We should prepare foods and cakes!”

 “Cakes! I love cakes! I’ll handle the cakes!” Amber offered herself with the cake.

“I’m with Amber. We’ll prepare the cakes and some snacks.” Minho said.

“Okay. I’ll book the karaoke room.” Luna said before he looked at the rest two. “Key Oppa and Taeminie will prepare the food then.”

“Fine.” Key and Taemin nodded in agreement.

“Shh... they’re coming.” Luna suddenly signed for them to stop discussing as she noticed their two soon to be graduated friends approaching their table. “Oppa! I got your lunch here!” Luna informed her boyfriend who smiled thankfully at her.

“Lucky you! Nobody got me my lunch!” Jonghyun protested with a pout.

“Oh hyung, poor you!” Taemin naughtily mocked his hyung. “I am willing to share with you though, hyung.”

Jonghyun threw the youngest the disgusting look, “No thanks, Taemin. I’d rather die of hunger than sharing with you.”

“Ouch... You wound me, Jonghyun hyung.” Taemin kept teasing the older.

“Shut up, Lee Taemin.” Jonghyun scold the youngest as he walked away to grab himself the lunch while the rest of their friends just laughed out at their antique teasing.

“So you are all coming to our graduation ceremony, right?” Jinki asked his friends.

“Of course, hyung! We wouldn’t miss out for sure. We’ll definitely come to congratulate you two!” Taemin said excitingly.

“I am sorry, Oppa. I don’t think I can come. I have to attend my brother’s graduation ceremony in the university building. But I’ll try to escape and come to congratulate you two if it’s possible.” Amber apologized sadly at Jinki.

“What? How come my dongsaeng to be absent in my graduation ceremony? No, you have to come to see your handsome Oppa in his graduation suit!” Jonghyun suddenly appeared with his tray of lunch.

Amber chuckled as she said. “I can’t promise but I’ll try my best to escape.”

“Alright.”

 

The rest of 2 months were spent by studying for their examination. The group of friends spent their after school time mostly studying together at the library or empty classroom, especially both Jonghyun and Jinki who has the biggest burden for the graduation exam.

Minho and Amber were getting closer and closer as they spent their lovely moments together secretly; studying together, secretly holding hands together under the table, escaping from their friends to have lunch date together at the roof top.

“Ah! My head is about to burst!” Amber complained as she landed her head on the book.

The rest of her friends chuckled seeing her. Minho turned to look at his girlfriend as he swept her hair to the side to reveal the closed eyes Amber. Minho smiled lovingly at his girlfriend, “Should we go for a ride for some air then?”

Amber opened her eyes excitingly as she looked at her boyfriend, “We should... We should. I need some air. I am about to explode from studying any longer.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter