Chapter 01

My Two Families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Henry! Give it back to me! I hate you!” Amber, a tomboyish girl ran after her older brother who just kidnapped her favourite skateboard away.

“No until you promised to be my plus one at my friend’s party!” Henry shouted back at his little sister.

“You stupid! Everybody knows I’m your sister! Aren’t you just going to embarrassed yourself even more when your friends know that you have to take your sister as your date?” Amber just couldn’t deal with her brother stupidity sometimes.

“It’s better than to be there alone! That’s more embarrassing!” Henry replied back.

“Why can’t you just one of those girls you always hooks up with?” Amber asked, in the same time Henry turned around to cover his sister mouth from blabbering more about his secrets.

“You be quiet! Dad is home, you know!” Henry glared at his sister, annoyed.

Amber smirked, “Poor baby is scared of Dad finding out, huh?”

Henry knew he was screwed at the moment he noticed the evil smirk on his sister face. He sighed in giving up. “Fine. Here’s your skateboard.”

Amber took her skateboard immediately from her brother. And as she looked back at her brother defeated face, she suddenly felt guilty, “Seriously Henry, are you really that desperate, even asking me to be your plus one? You have lots of girls around you, don’t you? Just take one with you.”

“I don’t take the same girl twice, you know my rules.” Henry replied his sister.

Amber cursed herself for being weak hearted towards her brother. No matter how bad her brother is, but he is her brother. Henry always adores Amber above everything; that’s one thing Amber always knows.

“Alright, alright, fine, I’ll be your plus one. But in one condition.” Henry perked up as he looked at his sister, waiting for the condition. “You have to treat me ice cream for the whole month.” Hearing what his sister wanted, Henry just laughed.

“Deal.” Henry accepted without thinking. Deal or no deal, Henry will still treat his sister whatever she wanted. She’s his only sister, for God’s sake.

 

“Mom, I’m going out!” Amber told her mother as she was getting ready to go out of the house when she was stopped by her mother. “What is it, Mom?”

Her mother smiled as she signed for her daughter to come close to her. Amber did what her mother wanted and spotted a big box wrapped in big ribbon on the table. “What’s that, Mom?” She asked her mother who just smiled as she took the box to her daughter. “It’s your late birthday gift.”

Amber was confused. Her parents had already given her the present she wanted. Another one?

Her mother seemed to understand the confusion as she said, “It’s from your brothers; your other brothers.”

And it hits Amber clearly who the brothers that her mother was saying. It’s her other half brothers from the same mother as her. Henry is his only brother from the same father. Amber’s mother married Henry’s father when Henry was only 1 years old.

“Aren’t you going to open the present, honey?” Her mother asked her curiously.

Not to disappointed her mother, Amber opened the box of present to find a lot of stuff inside; the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter