Chapter 19

My Two Families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Again, don't forget to VOTE for Amber next pairing... Thanks!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho was pacing back and forth outside the arcade centre impatiently as he kept looking for specific person. Minho was nervous but excited the same time.

“Oppa.”

Hearing the familiar voice, Minho smile lit up as his eyes caught the sight of his girlfriend approaching him.

“Oppa, am I late? I’m sorry.”

Minho just smiled, “No, I’m the one that was early. You look good, Amber.” Minho complimented the girl for being a bit different than her usual outfit. Amber did dressed herself up a bit girly than her usual so boyish look.

Amber blushed in pink, “You look good too, Oppa.” Who was she kidding? Minho always good in everything he wears. He’s like the walking model.

“Should we go inside? I can’t wait to win over you this time, Amber.” Minho laughed.

Amber looked challengingly at her boyfriend, “No Oppa, I’ll still be the winner this time.”

“Let’s go.” Minho laughed as he initiatively held the girl hand with him. Amber was a bit stunned by their holding hands, but she likes it. Smiling secretly, she just followed where her boyfriend took her. She really likes the warmth from Minho hand. She really likes holding his hand.

Unconsciously, she tightened her hold on his hand.

The two of them ended up spending a great time at the arcade, trying out all game machines happily.

 

“Should we go get some drinks? I’m kind of thirsty after our too hyperactive competition.” Minho suggested as both of them seemed to use half of the stamina, competing with each other for the game machines.

“I agree, Oppa.” Amber nodded in agreement. “Should we get bubble tea?”

“Let’s go.” Minho naturally held Amber hand as they searched for bubble tea shop. “So, what flavour do you like on your bubble tea?”

“Hm... I don’t have any specific preference. But I like the caramel. I like sweet stuff.” Amber answered. “What about you, Oppa? You like sweets?”

“No. I don’t like to eat sweets.” Minho showed his dislike face. “I like coffee more.”

“Me too!” Amber excitedly said. “I love coffee the most! I used to drink coffee every morning with my Dad, but then my Mom would scold me about it.”

Minho chuckled, “Guess we do have the first similar preference. How about food? Do you like Korean food?”

“Well, honestly, I’ve been used to Western food, but I do eat Korean food too. My mom was Korean, so sometimes she would cook Korean food for me. But still, I love tacos the most.”

“Tacos? What are those? I’ve never tried it before.”

“What? Oppa, you haven’t tried tacos before? You totally should! That’s like the best food ever! Everytime I was down or not in the mood, after eating tacos, I felt like healed, you know.” Amber told her boyfriend excitedly.

Seeing the excitement on his girlfriend, Minho chuckled, “Then you should totally introduce me to tacos on our next date then.”

“Our next date?” Amber was suddenly feeling embarrassed.

“Of course! We’ll definitely be going on more and more dates in the future.” Minho smiled lovingly at his girlfriend. “Ah, that’s the bubble tea shop. You go take the seat. I’ll be with you with the drinks soon.”

“Okay.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter