Chapter 30

My Two Families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So I’ve heard the news of Amber’s boyfriend.” Kyuhyun innocently said as he dropped himself on the seat across Kibum who was engrossed in his book.

Kibum ignored his cousin totally, pretending not to hear what he said.

“And I also heard the big rejection towards the boy, including you.” Kyuhyun continued ignorantly.

“What do you want, Kyu?”Kibum groaned as he glared at his cousin.

“Seriously Kibum, I never thought of you being possessive type like your twin big brothers.”

“Shut up!”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, “Oh our poor Amber! Who would dare to date her in the future? She’ll be destined to be single forever!”

Kibum ignored Kyuhyun as he went back for his book.

“And it’s all because of her over protective brothers!” Kyuhyun kept talking.

“Oh hey Kyu-shi, you want to order something to drink?” It’s Jia who suddenly appeared.

“Oh Jia-shi. And yes, I would like for a cup of latte please.” Kyuhyun smiled at the girl.

“Sure.” Jia replied before she turned to look at Kibum, “What about you Kibum? Another cup?”

Kibum turned to smile at the girl, “I’m good for now, Jia. Thanks.”

“Okay then.” Jia smiled back then went back to her counter to make latte for Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun eyed the two interactions surprisingly, “Okay. Something’s wrong with you two. Are you and Jia-shi dating?”

“No.”

“But... But you smiled at her. And you two call each other so casually.” Kyuhyun stated.

“And?”

“And... And... And you’re never nice to anyone ever, Kibum.”

“So?”

“So, you’re dating her!” Kyuhyun said.

Kibum rolled his eyes again as he decided to ignore his cousin nonsense.

“You’re not denying it. So it’s true? Oh My God! Oh My God! I need to spread this good news to your hyungs! They must be thrilled to the moon! Kim Ki Bum actually has a heart!”

Before Kyuhyun got to grab his phone, Kibum glared him, “Stop exaggerating, Kyu.”

“So, are you really dating her or not?”

“No.”

“That’s disappointment to hear.” Kyuhyun pouted sadly. “Then, is there any possibility of you dating her in the future?”

Kibum eyed his cousin sharply as he said flatly, “No.”

“Be careful, Kibum. Don’t answer too quickly. You never know what could happen in the future.” Kyuhyun smirked before he felt his phone rang. “Oh it’s Amber!” Kyuhyun said excitedly before he picked up the call.

Kibum was watching his cousin who seemed to take a peek on him. As Kyuhyun hang up the call, Kibum couldn’t be patient and asked out, “What’s up with her?”

“He asked me to pick her up from school. Seem like the driver was late of traffic or something.” Kyuhyun said.

“Why didn’t she call me for it?” Kibum was a bit jealous. He was the one who has been sending and fetching Amber to and from school. But since Kibum has graduated, they have arranged a private driver for her instead.

“Maybe she’s still pissed at you for disliking her boyfriend?” Kyuhyun teased.

Kibum groaned angrily as he stood up, grabbed his bag and left the shop after her said, “I’ll pick her up.”

 

“Oppa... Are you okay?” Amber was looking at her boyfriend; worry was clearly attached on her face.

Minho smiled as he caressed her cheek, “I’m fine. You’ve been worrying for me, huh? You have dark circles because of me?”

“My brothers... they... they didn’t do anything to you, right? Did they threaten you or did...”

Amber didn’t get to finish her words when Minho stopped her by kissing her. She kissed him back almost immediately. The two of them were engrossed in such heated kiss that only the need of air stopped them; Minho kissed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter