Chapter 31

My Two Families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

How shocked the other Kim brothers when they found out the news from Kibum about their little sister being kidnapped. Kibum kept cursing and blaming himself for losing his sister right in front of his eyes.

Damn that big truck! He’s going to sue that damn truck for making him lost the sight of the white van.

“I can’t believe this is happening!” Donghae and Hyukjae couldn’t keep themselves calm as they’re worried sick about their missing little sister.

“If this is kidnapping, the kidnapper should have called by NOW!” The calm Jongwoon shouted in anger and worried at the same time.

None was able to think straight at the thought of Amber being kidnapped which really freaked them up so much. They’re really feared for the safety of their younger sister.

“What should we do now? Have the police got anything yet? What have they been doing? They’re police! They can’t even track down a damn white van?” Heechul angrily roared out.

“If anything, anything happen to my sister, I am going to kill those bastards with my own hands!” Youngwoon couldn’t control the rage inside himself at the thought of his little sister being hurt.

Minutes passed by like days for the 6 brothers who almost tore their heads bald for any news about their little sister whereabouts until one of their phones beeped, the signing of incoming message. It was Youngwoon’s.

Hurriedly opening the message from the blocked numbers, he almost dropped his phone seeing the contents of the messages. It was a picture; a picture of Amber being blindfolded and tied behind her back; Minho was beside her with the same condition.

“Bastard!” Youngwoon cursed out angrily at knowing the condition of their sister. “Who the hell are these guys? What do they want actually?”

“I’m guessing those kidnappers must be using Amber to get to us.” Kibum suddenly said.

“Cowards!” Youngwoon cursed angrily as he threw away his phone on the couch. He was furious.

“Amber...” Donghae and Hyukjae grabbed the phone and kept looking at the picture of their little sister. They’re dying to get her back to safety. They kept praying for her to be okay.  

 

Amber was freaking out; she can’t see; she can’t move; she can’t talk. The only thing that able to calm her down was the presence of her boyfriend beside her. She can feel Minho skin who was sticking close to her.

The moment both of them were shoved inside the van, they were blindfolded and cloth was tied around their mouths, preventing them from shouting out. Amber could hear clearly Minho struggle beside her. Minho was freaking out as well, but he’s more worried for his girlfriend than himself.

The moment they realized the vehicle had stopped, it was when they were being pulled back off the van and roughly being shoved inside somewhere for sure. Both of them hands were tied behind their backs and being left alone. Minho immediately tried to move to find any skin contact with his girlfriend.

And he felt it; he felt the bare skin of Amber that was touching his arm. He sighed in relief as he glued himself immediately to the girl to calm her down; to let her know that he’s beside her. And it did seem worked on the girl as Minho heard the less cries from her.

Minho hated it himself for not able to do anything to save his girlfriend. The kidnapping happened too sudden that he reacted too slow; and he blamed himself for that. However, he was a bit relief to being kidnapped along with Amber. That way, he could protect her with his all from the unknown kidnappers.

Minho was dying to comfort his girlfriend, to tell her that he’s going to protect her, but he couldn’t. His mouth was covered by cloth.

And it wasn’t long when he heard the door was creaked opened and voices approaching them. Being protective, he was sticking even closer to his girlfriend.

“So, that’s the famous sister of the Kim brothers.” One of the kidnappers smirked.

“She’s pretty cute, hyung. Should we play around with her first?” The other kidnapper laughed.

The first kidnapper slapped the younger, “Remember, we’re only using her as the bait! We’re not that savage yet!”

“Fine, you don’t have to hit me for that!” the younger kidnapper whined before he continued, “I just can’t wait to kill that arrogant Kim! It’ll be fun to see the pain in that bastard face when he found out what happened to his lovely sister!” 

“I am not that low yet to hurt a girl just for revenge. I’ll have our revenge on that bastard himself.”

“But don’t you think it’ll be fun to play around first? It’s getting bored to just wait, hyung.”

“Focus on the mission, Jae! As we agreed, we’re not going to do anything to that girl! She’s our bait to the Kim brothers.” The leader reminded.

“Whatever you say, hyung.” The younger shrugged before he looked at Amber, laughing. “Don’t blame us, little girl. Who ask you to be the weak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter