Chapter 07

My Two Families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey you new girl!” Amber stopped her track as she looked around when she felt that she was the one being addressed as the new girl. Turning around, she noticed 4 girls in the same uniform as hers approaching her.

“You’re calling me?” Amber asked innocently.

“Yes, you! Is there any new girl here except you?” One of the girls barked back at her.

Amber was actually quite surprised at the tone of the girl used on her. Amber can recognize immediately as trouble. “What do you want?” Amber wasn’t one to play around and more ‘to the point’ kind of girl. Those girls definitely didn’t give her good vibes.

The girl smirked as she approached closer to Amber, “Listen new girl, if you want a peaceful 2 years of study here, you’d better to behave yourself and know your place.”

Amber was more confused than ever. “What the heck are you talking about? I don’t even know you!” Amber was starting to get pissed at the girl’s arrogance.

“Stay away from my Oppa.” the girl finally confessed out the problem.

“Your Oppa?” Amber was deadly confused. “Who the heck is your Oppa?” So far, Amber has only encountered with few male friends that Key introduced. Could it be one of them is the boyfriend of hers? But even so, it’s just her first meeting with them.

“Don’t act innocent! I saw you with my Kibum Oppa!” the girl pointed her finger at Amber; accused.

“Key Oppa is your boyfriend?” Amber asked the girl back. She was confused.

“What? Who is Key?” the girl snapped angrily back at Amber. “Don’t pretend to be innocent, new girl. I saw you with him yesterday at the corridor! And don’t think I didn’t know how you seduce him to that coffee shop!”

Okay, Amber was frowning confusingly. Kibum Oppa... Coffee shop.... Yesterday...

Wait a minute!!!

“You mean Kibum Oppa?” Amber shouted unbelievably before she laughed out completely. What the heck was that girl thinking? KIbum, seriously? Her own brother...?

But before Amber snapped out of her laughter which only made the girl even angrier, somebody showed up.

“Amber!”

All eyes turned towards the voice which turned out to be none other than Kim Kibum himself; the person of their topic of discussion.

At the appearance of Kibum, Amber immediately noticed the tense atmosphere and the visible change of attitude of those girls. Amber frowned as she noticed the change of voice of the girl who just accused her of seducing her own brother. How ridiculous...

“Kibum Oppa!” the girl called out Kibum with her super flirty sweet voice.

However, Kibum just ignore the girls and turned towards his sister, “Are you done?” Amber nodded her head. “Let’s go!”

Amber held her laugh at the pissed off look on those girls as she just followed her brother. “Kibum Oppa!” Amber called out as she finally caught up with the older. “That girl is clearly not your girlfriend, right?” Kibum stopped dead at Amber question.

The insulting look on Kibum face definitely answered Amber question as she laughed out. “Are those girls bullying you just before I showed up?” Kibum asked in worry.

Amber just laughed it off, “No worry, Oppa. I ‘m not the kind of girl that needs protection; I can defend myself very well. I am a black belt not for a reason, Oppa.”

“You’re a black belt?” Kibum seemed surprised at the revelation of Amber.

Amber nodded her head. “Of course!” Amber said proudly as her eyes caught glance of Jinki who was holding hands with his girlfriend walking pass them. “Jinki Oppa! Luna!”

Both Jinki and Luna turned towards Amber and seemed about to approach her when their eyes landed on Kibum who was standing beside her. Both of them were hesitant as they just waved their hands and smiled reluctantly back at Amber before walking away.

Amber frowned of disappointment. She thought she is friends with them; why do Jinki and Luna seemed hesitant towards her? They were very fine when they’re on lunch.

“Yah, let’s go home!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter