Chapter 29

My Two Families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT?”

Amber could only be frozen on spot, seeing the changes on her brothers’ shocked face to rage. Amber was scared; Amber was scared for her boyfriend’s life. What was her boyfriend thinking? Was he crazy?

“I’m sorry for barging into your dinner, but I sincerely wanted you to accept our relationship. Amber and I are currently dating each other.”

Hearing what Minho confession, the Kim brothers rage boiled up even more. “How dare you... My sister... My sister, she’s off limits!” Donghae roared angrily at Minho.

“Donghae Oppa!” Amber defended her boyfriend.

Donghae turned to look at his sister, shockingly, “I told you before; you’re not allowed to date anyone yet, especially not this guy! I don’t like him!”

“Oppa, I’m 20 years old!” Amber protested.

“That doesn’t mean anything, little sister! You’re my sister! My little sister!” Donghae insisted. “You’re my precious little sister! I’m not sharing you with another male, I’m not!”

“Stop being over protective of me, please!” Amber protested. “I love you all, but sometimes your protectiveness does choke me, Oppas.”

“Well, we can’t help ourselves for being protective over you!” Hyukjae was the one who said this time. “Like Hae said, you’re our only little sister. We only have ONE little sister! We can’t help ourselves for that, Amber!”

Seeing the helpless Amber, Minho couldn’t help but to feel a bit guilty for being the cause of it. “Amber...”

Hearing the soft whisper of her name, Amber approached his boyfriend, “Oppa, what were you thinking? Why did you...”

Minho smiled at his girlfriend, “Amber, I didn’t want you to lie to your brothers about us; I don’t want you to feel guilty for lying about our relationship. I know why you wanted to keep our relationship a secret, I understand it all. However Amber, we couldn’t keep hiding it, could we?” Minho looked straight at his girlfriend, “Besides I want to be able to hold your hand in public. I want to be able to drop you off right in front of your house; I want to be able to tell the world that you’re my girlfriend.” Minho naturally held her hand.

Because he has always used to hold her hand, he didn’t think too far to do that in front of her brothers.

“Don’t touch her!” This time, it’s Kibum who groaned angrily as he directly snatched Amber to his side.

Amber was actually shocked to find Kibum turned out to be against her relationship. She had hoped that Kibum would accept Minho.

“Kibum, you go take Amber and Henry home first.” This time, it’s Heechul who spoke up.

“What? No! I don’t want to go...” Amber protested but she was no strong against Kibum strength that literally dragged her away from the room. Henry followed out before he gave Minho encouraging look.

The moment Kibum, Amber, and Henry out of the room, Minho could definitely feel the tense atmosphere. Honestly speaking, he was really terrified. But, he couldn’t show it out. He needed to be strong man for Amber. He needed to show her brothers that he’s worthy of being called Amber’s boyfriend.

“How long... How long?” Heechul was looking straight at Minho. Although he didn’t shout at the boy, but his tone was clearly angry.

“We’ve dating for 6 months.” Minho honestly confessed.

“6 MONTHS? You’ve being secretly dating my sister for 6 FREAKING MONTHS?”

Minho was freaking scared of his life at the furious rage the Kim brothers had towards him at that moment. He had expected it but to actually standing in front of them, it felt like he’s soon to be swallowed whole by them. To find that they are against him dating their sister, he’s very sad about it, although he has expected it too.

“Damn it! How could we not know about it?” Hyukjae cursed. “Six months! Six months!”

“From this moment on, you stay away from our Amber! I don’t want you around her anymore!” Donghae threatened Minho.

However, Minho disagreed, “I am sorry sunbaenim, I can’t do that. Amber and I... We like each other. Please, please accept our relationship.”

“What part of ‘stay away from her’ don’t you get?” Donghae barked angrily.

“Guys, give that boy a break. He’s asking to date our sister, not to marry her.” Jongwoon spoke up finally. “Besides, she’s 20. You can’t expect her to be single her whole life, can you?”

“Whose side are you on, Jongwoon?” Heechul snapped at his younger brother.

“I am on our Amber side, hyung.” Jongwoon replied calmly. “As long as she’s happy, I’m happy for her. Isn’t that what we’ve always wanted for her?”

“Not when it comes the matter of boyfriend, Jongwoon hyung.” Donghae protested.

“Guys! She’s 20! She’s at the age of youthful teenager time! Let her grow up healthily like other kids her age! We can’t forever force our protectiveness on her! She’s not our prisoner!”

“Hyung! Of course we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter