Chapter 16

My Two Families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Minho Oppa!” Amber ran after the taller boy once she caught the sight of him walking not too far from her.

Minho stopped his steps as he turned around to find Amber already stood beside him. “Slow down there, Amber.” Minho chuckled softly seeing the girl tried to catch her breath. “What’s the rush?”

“I just want to catch up to you.” Amber said and continued, “I’m afraid you’ll go avoiding us again.”

“I am not avoiding you all.” Minho said.

“Really, Oppa? Where have you been for the past 2 days? You’ve gone missing once the bell rang. We couldn’t find you anywhere during lunch and after school. You’re clearly avoiding us.” Amber stated stubbornly. “Are you still mad at us for keep interrogating you the other day? We’re sorry for it, Oppa. We didn’t mean to tease you or make you uncomfortable. You know who we...”

Amber didn’t get to finish her explanation when Minho stopped her. “Amber, I’m not mad at any of you guys. I am not avoiding you all. I just needed time to think of something that’s been bothering me for a while. I am fine. I am back as usual. And I’m sorry for worrying you all in the first place.”

Amber looked at older for a while before she smiled in relief. “That’s good then. Come on, let’s get inside the class, Oppa.” Amber said cheerfully before she held grabbed Minho arm and dragged him with her.

Without her knowing, this action of hers immediately made the heart of flaming charisma Choi Minho fluttered. Minho couldn’t himself but to feel his heart fastened up at the slight skinship the girl doing to him.

!

What has Amber did to him???

 

“So, you have confessed to Amber yet?” Minho sprayed out the water he’s drinking when he heard the whisper from the one sitting next to him. Widen his eyes, he looked shockingly at the smirking Key who seemed to enjoy teasing him.

“What are you talking about?” Minho was trying to pretend despite his beating heart of being found out.

“Oh come on Minho, there’s none here right now. You don’t need to lie to me. I can see through you, Choi Minho.” Key rolled his eyes. “The rest might be clueless but I am not. I am the observant one among us. It’s so oblivious how you act around that girl. You’re smitten for her, Choi Minho.”

“Yah! Keep your voice down, will you? You want the whole class to know?” Minho warned Key.

“There’s no shame in admitting you like her! In fact, be a man and just tell her straight away!” Key encouraged him.

“Are you crazy?” Minho looked at Key with wide eyes. “I don’t know if she’s feeling the same like me or not.”

“Well, the only way to find out is to ask her.” Key said easily.

“Yah! I can’t do that!”

This time, it was Key who turned to look at Minho with surprised look, “Are you telling me that the fearless Choi Minho is actually scared of confessing his love to a girl? Wow! I never thought I had the privilege to witness such Choi Minho.”

“Shut up, Key!” Minho was a little embarrassed being teased by Key. He was indeed known for his fearless and competitive personality; however, those traits disappeared like wind when it involves a girl named Amber Liu.

“You really do like her, aren’t you?” Key voice suddenly turned serious as he looked at Minho. Never in years of knowing Minho he has witnessed such helpless Choi Minho; so to seeing his friend like that, Key was actually a bit shocked.

Minho looked up at Key as he admitted out seriously, “I really do like her, Key. I really do.”

 

After school, it was Luna idea to invite the rest of gang for a hang out at the mall. The group of friends were currently hanging out at the coffee shop, en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter