Chapter 32

My Two Families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You do know the meaning of going there alone, hyung.” Donghae looked at his older brother who was ready to leave. The kidnappers had made a call to Youngwoon for him to come to the selected address alone.

“I know, Hae. But you do know that I HAVE to go, right?” Youngwoon replied his younger brother. “I’m not stupid. They wanted revenge on me.”

“You’re sending yourself up to death, Youngwoon.” Heechul said worriedly.

“Thanks hyung for the encouragement.” Youngwoon glared at his eldest brother.

“No worry, just stall them. The police will track your location by the button on your shirt.” Jongwoon said to his brother sternly.

“I know. Don’t worry about me. No matter what, just make sure she get out of there safely first, understand?” Youngwoon said to his brothers.

“We’ll surely get both of you out safely, hyung.” Donghae said.

Youngwoon nodded his head as he headed out to his car, following the direction from the kidnappers. He was told to go to somewhere crowded; the Myeongdong area. From there, he was instructed to wait in front of a coffee shop.

Not long he’s waiting there, a man in black cap who passed away, dropped an envelope in front of him. Youngwoon took the envelope and read for the next direction to walk about 5 blocks from where’s standing at.

Following the direction exactly, Youngwoon was now standing in the empty alley, waiting patiently for the next direction.

However, there’s no next clue coming at him, but a white van. The door of the van was opened and Youngwoon got the clue as he got inside the vehicle just to directly have his hands tied, and his eyes blindfolded.

Youngwoon didn’t struggle at all when he was being pulled out of the car and being dragged somewhere.

His blindfold was taken off as he realized he was standing in the middle of an empty building; 5 young men were looking at him with such hatred in their eyes.

“We’ve finally met again, Kim Youngwoon.”

 

Again, Amber and Minho hands were tied behind their back as they were pulled out of the dark room to somewhere.

“Where are you taking us?” Minho demanded for answer.

“Shut up, punk!” The man hit Minho hard.

“Don’t hurt him!” Amber barked at the man.

“Then should I hit you instead, little girl?” The man smirked.

“Touch her and I’ll kill you!” Minho angrily barked at the man.

“Shut up and just walk!” The other man stopped them as they walked pass another door.

Minho and Amber closed their eyes from the sudden brighter room. And once they adjusted to the sudden light, Amber immediately noticed the familiar back of someone. “OPPA!” She shouted for her Youngwoon Oppa.

Youngwoon instantly turned around and saw Amber and Minho were being held back by two men. “Amber!” Youngwoon wanted to run to his sister but he stopped when he noticed the sudden knife around her neck.

Youngwoon was worried sick for his sister. He turned around to face the one who seemed to be the leader. “You have me here. Let her go!” He demanded.

“Why? Wouldn’t it be funnier if she is to watch how pathetic you’ll become?”

“Ah... Is that fear I sense from the feared Kim Youngwoon?”

“Weren’t you the fearless Kim, huh?”

“What do you want? Just get it over with and let her go!” Youngwoon was starting to get impatient.

Without notice, one of the men suddenly hit the back of Youngwoon leg with a thick wood beam, successfully made the older man lost the balance on his leg. “OPPA!” Amber was shocked and instantly in tears seeing her big brother getting hurt.

Gritting his teeth of the sudden pain, he turned to look at his crying sister, “Amber, close your eyes, please. I don’t want you to see this. Please.”

Amber kept shaking her head, tears kept pooling from her eyes. “Youngwoon Oppa.”

“Do it, please, for me?” Seeing the plea look on her brothers, she did what he wanted her to do. She closed her eyes.

“How noble...” The other man mocked before he hit the back of Youngwoon with the same thick wood beam.

Youngwoon understood the situation. No matter how much he wanted to hit back, he couldn’t. His sister life was on the line. He would just have to hold it. He has to hold it until the help comes to them. “Is that all you’ve got?” Youngwoon smirked arrogantly. There’s no way he’s going to be defeated by those cowards.

Hearing Youngwoon words were like fuel to the rage as they started to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter