Chapter 23

My Two Families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber was excited when Victoria called her to join her gathering with her Mandarin group; group of friends of hers that are Mandarin speaker. Of course, Amber immediately agreed as she’s excited to know more friends that she can speak the same language with.

“Amber! Please let me introduce my friends here. Fei Fei and her sister, Jia Jia; that’s Zhou Mi, you clearly recognize; hm... that’s Kris, Yi Xing, Luhan, Tao, and the twins Da Long and Xiao Long, but they usually go with their Korean name Daeryong and Soryong.”

“Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all!” Amber introduced herself excitingly. “I am Amber!”

“Welcome, welcome Amber.” Fei smiled widely at her.

“Thank you. How do you all know each other? Are you all friends from Song Qian Jie Jie university as well?”

“No, we actually all being introduced by each other too. You see, Tao is younger brother. He shares the same apartment with Kris, Luhan and Yi Xing. And Kris introduced the twins Daeryong and Soryong into the group. Well, for Zhou Mi, we’re university friends. He is childhood friend with Fei Fei and Jia Jia. And I am the one introducing you into the group.” Victoria told Amber.

Amber nodded in understanding. “It’s really good to have our own circle of friends who speak the same language at another country, is it?” Amber said which got her full approval from the others.

“Ah Song Qian, where’s that boyfriend of yours? I thought the purpose of this gathering is to introduce him to us?” Jia asked Victoria.

“He’ll be here soon. I just called him.” Vic replied.

“What? Kyu Oppa is joining too?” Amber seemed surprised.

“You know her boyfriend?” Daeryong asked. The others seemed surprised either.

“Forgot to mention. Amber is Kyuhyun cousin. Actually, she’s the one who played the vital part in Kyuhyun confessing to me.” Vic informed the others who nodded their head in understanding. And just in time, Victoria received the call from her boyfriend. She turned around and waved her hand to get the attention of Kyuhyun who just entered the cafe with someone behind him.

“Kibum Oppa?”

Yes, Kyuhyun successfully dragged his cousin Kibum to accompany him.

“Amber!?” Kyuhyun and Kibum were surprised to see the girl in the group of friends.

“Guys! Let me introduce my boyfriend, Kyuhyun.” Vic introduced Kyuhyun to her friends. “And this Kibum, his cousin.” Again, Vic introduced his friends one by one to both Kyuhyun and Kibum back. Amber stood up to sacrifice his seat for Kyuhyun to sit beside Victoria. Amber took the seat beside his cousin and her brother took the seat on the side of her.

“How come you’re here?” Kibum asked her.

“Vic Unnie asked me to join her friends, so here I am. But I didn’t know Kyuhyun Oppa will be here, more surprisingly he dragged you here with him, Oppa.” Amber chuckled at the annoyed look of Kibum. Kyuhyun must be forcing him to come with.

“He’s your older brother?” Kibum heard the Mandarin Kris asked his sister. Kibum didn’t understand what they said but he suddenly felt annoyed about it.

“Yup. I have 6 Korean brothers, and 1 Taiwanese brother.” Amber replied Kris which surprised not him, but the others too. Amber then slightly explained about her half Korean, half Taiwanese nationality, but with American citizenship.

“I am Canadian but I’m from Guangzhou generally.” Kris informed her. Both of them seemed to have similar situation.

Kibum watched from his seat how his sister seemed to get along very well with all of them especially with the one name Kris. Kibum suddenly feel a bit annoyed of how easy for her to get along with him; they laughed and talked constantly. Kibum has no idea why but it’s just a tug of annoyance in his heart.

He doesn’t like his sister getting along too good with that guy.

 

“What’s with you? I know I forcefully dragged you here, but can’t you just try to enjoy the food at least?” Kyuhyun said to his cousin.

“It’s not that.” Kibum just replied shortly at Kyu as his eyes never left his sister.

“Then what is?” Kyuhyun was curious as he followed what Kibum saw. “Why are you staring at Amber?”

Kibum sighed as he said out, “Don’t you think she’s getting too we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter