Chapter 08

My Two Families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Good morning Key Oppa!” Amber greeted her friend the moment she entered the class. And this time, she noticed the smiling Minho who was sitting beside Key. “Minho Oppa, right?”

Minho smiled wider as he greeted the girl back. “Amber, right?”

Key could only rolled his eyes as he eyed the two, “Oh cut it, would you two?” and his protest caused him to earn the annoyed stare from the two of them.

“So Amber, I heard that you’re new transfer from USA?” Minho turned his attention back to the girl.

“Yeah. I moved back to Seoul not long ago. I am half Korean, half Taiwanese anyway.” Amber said. “But my Korean still needs a lot of improvement.”

“I think your Korean is good enough.” Minho chuckled. “But if you do need help with it, I’d be gladly to help you.”

“Thank you, Oppa.” Amber smiled thankfully at Minho.

“Wow! This is the first time I heard the flaming charisma Minho offered help with anything.” Key teased sarcastically.

“Shut up, Kibum.” Minho glared at his friend, pale pink coloured his cheeks of embarrassment.

“Flaming charisma?” Amber caught the specific word from Kibum teasing words.

But before Key was able to tease more, Minho beat him, “Nothing. He’s just being his diva self, annoying and sarcastic Kim Kibum.”

And luckily for Minho, the teacher entered the class before Kibum got any chance of defending himself.

 

“Okay, why was everyone looking at me weirdly?” Amber got uncomfortable the moment she entered the cafeteria with Key and Minho.

“That’s because you’re instantly becoming the hot topic of the school?” Luna was the one who answered her question. The three of them turned around to find Luna standing behind them with her tray of food.

“What are you talking about, Luna?” Amber asked the girl as they sat down and joined the others.

“My dongsaeng!” Amber heard Jonghyun called her enthusiastically. “Come, sit beside me.”

“Hey Oppa!” Amber greeted Jonghyun back as she took the seat beside him. “Are you always this cheerful, Oppa?” Amber asked in spontaneous. Somehow, Jonghyun just made her thought of her cheerful Hyukjae Oppa.

“You’ve got a lot you don’t know about me yet, dongsaeng.” Jonghyun grinned teasingly.

“Whatever.” Amber ignored the tease as she turned back her attention to Luna. “Luna, care to elaborate again why am I suddenly the topic of this school? I hate being stared like the circus.”

Amber last sentence definitely created some laughter from her friends on the table. However, Amber paid no care for the laughter as she kept waiting for answer from the girl in front of her. “Luna!”

“Alright, alright.” Luna sighed as she looked back at Amber, “You were seen leaving with senior Kibum-shi yesterday.”

“So?” Amber was still confused.

“Amber unnie, are you dating senior Kibum-shi? You do know how popular the senior in this whole SM building, right? He’s one of the legendary Kim brothers. And it’s Kim Kibum. He’s known as the coldest one; the one who never cares for anything. But he was caught walking you along the corridor and picking you up from school? Unnie, now you know why you are the topic of the school, right?”

Amber was definitely speechless. She didn’t think the news would travel that fast. She was only seen with Kibum for twice only. Twice! Damn!

“So, you’re really dating the senior, girl?” Key asked Amber curiously. “Damn, you’re good. Nobody has ever melted down the cold ice Kim Kibum.”

Amber turned to look at Key with ‘gross out’ look; the thought of herself dating her own brother? Ew... that’s just gross. However, she couldn’t blame them; they didn’t know the truth. Amber was torn of telling them the truth about her identity. But another part of her doubted it; what if they would avoid him when they know that she is blood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter