Chapter 33

My Two Families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“NO” Minho refused to agree with his parents just advised him to do. He would never ever let go of Amber. “I won’t break up with her. I’ve fought to this battle not to lose her in the end.”

“But son, she’s not a regular girl. She’s related to the powerful Kim family.” Mr. Choi said calmly. “I’m sure there are lots and lots of girls out there for you.”

“But I only love her, Dad. I love Amber.” Minho honestly confessed out his feeling.

His parents were shocked. “Love? Don’t you think that’s too soon to call it love, son?” Mrs. Choi asked her son.

“No Umma, I’m sure of it. I do love Amber. She loves me back. We do love each other.” Minho surely informed his parents. “I don’t care who she is related to. She’s just Amber Liu for me. I don’t care if her brothers are the most powerful Kim family; all I care about is only Amber. I don’t care if her brothers are against our relationship; we’ve promised each other not to let go of each other.”

Mr. Choi and Mrs. Choi were actually shocked at their son honest confession. They could visibly see how their youngest son really loves her girlfriend.

“Appa, Umma, please don’t go against my happiness; I really need your support and blessing at this point of my life. I am happy with Amber. Please, be just be happy for us?” Minho pleaded his parents. He was really hoping for his parents blessing. He didn’t want to think of the adding pressure if his parents turned out to be against their relationship too.

“I really don’t know you love that girl so much, Minho.” Mrs. Choi looked at her youngest son. “You should introduce her to me. I really wanted to meet the girl who is able to steal my son’s heart.” She finally smiled sincerely at her son.

Minho couldn’t help his happiness at his mother’s approval. “I’m sure she’ll want to meet you too, Umma. You’ll like her, I’m sure of it.”

“Can’t wait for it. But before that, you need to heal yourself completely first.” Mrs. Choi said before she turned to look at her husband. “Right, yeobo?”

Mr. Choi looked at his wife then his son before he sighed in defeat. “Yes, we would love to meet her, son.”

“Thank you, Appa. Thank you, Umma.” Minho was really happy to gain his parents’ blessing of his relationship with Amber.

Mr. Choi and Mrs. Choi smiled softly. Although they’re not completely agreed, but seeing the smile and happiness in their son’s face, that’s enough for them. As his parents, they know they can’t decide who he loves; but as long as he’s happy, they’ll be happy for him.

 

Because Amber kept demanding to visit her Youngwoon Oppa, Kibum and Kyuhyun gave in as they brought her to the intensive room where Jongwoon, Siwon, and Hyukjae were. “Amber! How are you feeling?” Hyukjae approached the girl immediately.

“I’m feeling better, Oppa.” Amber smiled before she noticed the big glass window where they’re standing from. Walking closer to the window, she could see clearly her Youngwoon Oppa who was lying on the bed with some medical monitors around him.

Her heart felt hurt seeing her strong brother that was lying weakly on the bed. That’s just not her strong Youngwoon Oppa. Unconsciously, she tears up remembering the sight of her lifeless bloody body of her brother. She remembered back of how her brother didn’t even hit back at all because he was protecting her life. Her Youngwoon Oppa just received all the beatings voluntarily for her safety.

“Hyung will be sad to know you’re crying for him.” Siwon who was standing beside her, spoke up.

“It’s all because of me. He didn’t even hit back at all for me. He should have been able to hit back all of them even he’s only one person, but he didn’t.” Amber blamed herself.

“Don’t say that, little sister.” Hyukjae comforted. He pulled the younger to his embrace. “This has nothing to do with you. This is all those coward bastards’ fault. This is not your fault at all.”

Amber didn’t say anything as she kept her eyes straight at her hurt brother, “Will Youngwoon Oppa be alright?”

“Don’t worry. There’s none stronger than Kim Youngwoon. Once when he’s 15 or 16, he was beaten worse than this, but he’s alive. Don’t worry too much, ok?” Hyukjae smiled softly.

“Yes, I remembered that day too!” Siwon suddenly said. “I remembered hyung couldn’t even walk for several months because of his broken legs and annoyed the hell out of the rest of us.”

“None of us wanted to deal with that grumpy grandpa attitude of his.” Hyukjae chuckled remembering back of their childhood memories.

“Until he blew up in anger! Youngwoon hyung is scary when he’s mad, really.” Siwon continued. “Even Jungsu hyung is secretly scared of him.” Siwon words successfully gained small laughter from the rest of them.

Their light atmosphere was suddenly disturbed by the presence of Jungsu, Heechul, Donghae and Sungmin. All of them can see the anger and irritation on their faces. “What’s wrong, hyung?” Kibum asked the older.

“We just got news from the police; those kidnappers were caught in the station for investigations. However, the leader refused to say a word for interrogation. He only demanded that he wanted to meet with...” Jungsu didn’t finish his sentence when Donghae stopped him.

“Amber! What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be resting, maknae?” Donghae approached his sister immediately.

“I’m getting enough rest already, Oppa.” Amber said before she put her attention back on Jungsu. “You didn’t finish your words, Oppa.”

Jungsu seemed reluctant as he looked at Heechul for confirmation of continuing his words. Heechul sighed as he nodded his head. Heechul didn’t want to hide it from the girl.

Getting the approval sign, Jungsu looked at Amber, “One of the kidnappers, I assumed the leader... He asked to meet you, Amber.”

“Me?” “Amber?”

“Wait! Why Amber?” Kyuhyun asked.

“There’s no way we’re letting hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter