Chapter 15

My Two Families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Let me tell you Kibum. Your sister is evil! Evil!” Kyuhyun protested annoyingly at his cousin.

Kibum just chuckled proudly, “You’re finally has a dongsaeng like yourself. Now you can imagine how your hyungs deal with your evil streak all these years.”

“Yah! Are you my friend? You should be on my side!” Kyuhyun protested again.

“What did she want you from you anyway?” Kibum asked curiously. He knew about the deal between those two. However, he didn’t know what Amber wanted from Kyuhyun in return.

“I’m not telling you. You’re just going to laugh at me for that.” Kyuhyun refused to answer.

“Wow... That bad?” Kibum interest was perked up at it. In his life knowing his cousin, it must be something big or embarrassed that he’d rather kept it secret. Seems like he needed to ask Amber for it. He’s just too curious.

“I should have hired a private teacher in the first place!” Kyuhyun kept whining as he heard his phone ringing. “Evil... Evil...”

“What’s with him?” Kibum startled when he heard the voice from behind him. It was their best friend, Changmin. The three of them are best friends.

“He’s finally met ‘evil Kyuhyun’ in his life.” Kibum laughed softly.

“Really? Who is the one that finally able to defeat him?” Changmin was very interested.

“My sister.” Kibum answered shortly.

“Your sister? The famous sister of Kim’ brothers of the school?” Changmin seemed to be more interested. He noticed the look Kibum gave him. “Oh come on! It’s the biggest news of the SM University and School, ok? Can’t blame your popularity, Kibum!”

Kibum rolled at his eyes at his friend words as he continued with his book.

 

“Yah Kyu!” Changmin suddenly nudged Kyuhyun when they’re walking along the hallway. “That’s your crush!”

Kyuhyun followed where Changmin pointed and his heart fluttered upon seeing the senior he’s been crushing. “I wish I know what she’s saying.” Kyuhyun pouted as he heard the fast speed Mandarin she’s being conversing with another senior.

“Wait, isn’t that Zhou Mi sunbae she’s been talking too?” Changmin asked.

Kyuhyun nodded his head, “Yeah. They must have been in the same class, I guess.”

“Yah! Why don’t you ask Zhou Mi sunbae to match making you two? I am sure he must be willing to help.” Changmin suddenly thought of an idea.

“I’m not that close with Zhou Mi hyung. It’ll be awkward.” Kyuhyun rejected the idea.

“Do you want to date her or not? Screw the awkwardness, as long as you got to get close to her is the important thing here.” Changmin said to his friend as he pushed Kyuhyun forcefully towards the two Chinese sunbaes.

“Kyuhyun!?” It was Zhou Mi who first noticed Kyuhyun presence.

“Oh hyung...” Kyuhyun was very tensed and awkward as he kept cursing his best friend on his brain; bastard Choikang Changmin.

“Are you looking for me, Kyuhyun?” Zhou Mi asked.

“Yes... I mean, I need your help with something.” Kyuhyun stuttered nervously; the subject of his affection was standing in front of him, looking at him.

“What is it?” Zhou Mi asked again.

Kyuhyun was nervous wreck as he was helpless. He couldn’t say out that he needed Zhou Mi help in hooking him up with his crush while she’s standing in front of her, right? “Er... I...”

However, his crush seemed to understand as she excused herself. Kyuhyun sighed in relief as she walked away from both of them; and it didn’t go unnoticed by Zhou Mi sharp eyes. A small smirk appeared in his face as he looked at the younger, “This help you needed from, could it be related to someone who just excused herself from us?”

Kyuhyun face turned blushing red as he heard what Zhou Mi just said.

Sensing that he’s right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter