Chapter 21

My Two Families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minho was laughing as he watched his girlfriend murdered both Jinki and Luna who had been taking their private moment back at Hangang River and spread it to the group chat. All of their friends were teasing them constantly about it.

In his heart, Minho was thanking Jinki and Luna secretly as he likes the picture very much. It’s their first kiss and he was sure to treasure both the moment and picture forever.

“Yah, stop your girlfriend from killing them both.” Key nudged Minho who just ignored the diva.

“So Minho, how was the kiss?” Jonghyun got closer to Minho and whispered out the question.

Minho glared at the older, “Why would I share about my private moment with you?”

“Oh come on, don’t be stingy.” Jonghyun coaxed the younger for sharing.

“I bet it must be wonderful, seeing the pink blush on his cheek.” Key commented. “You just thought back of the kiss, right?”

Minho was caught by Key as he did thought back of their kiss the moment Jonghyun asked him about it. “I am not!” He denied.

Both Jonghyun and Key laughed out at the embarrassed Minho. Ignoring his two evil friends, Minho decided to approach his girlfriend, without saying anything, he grabbed her hand and led her out of the empty classroom where they’re supposed to be studying after class.

“Oppa, where are you dragging me to?” Amber was surprised as she kept looking around to see if there’s anyone who might witness their holding hands. She didn’t want their relationship being found out by the whole school. It would travel fast to the university building where her brother and cousin were.

Finding another empty classroom, Minho led his girlfriend inside. The moment he closed the door, he pulled the girl into his embrace. Amber was too surprised to react. “Oppa?”

Minho just hugged the girl tighter in his arms, “Let me hug you for a while.”

Amber soon relaxed and hugged him back. “Oppa, are you okay?”

Minho sighed as he let go of the girl and looked at her straight in the eyes, “I just miss you, that’s all.”

Amber chuckled softly, “We met practically every day, Oppa.”

“But I can’t publicly show my affection for you, Amber. I miss holding your hands. I miss hugging you.”

Amber suddenly felt guilty for hiding their relationship, “I am sorry, Oppa.”

“It’s fine. I’ve promised you before; I’ll wait until you’re sure of this relationship, so until then, I’m alright with what we have right now.” Minho assured her with a smile. “I really like you, Amber Liu.” Minho smiled, his eyes never left the girl’s.

Amber smiled back as she was the one who hugged Minho this time. “I like you too Oppa.”

Minho froze in spot as he heard what Amber said. However, he didn’t want to interpret the sentence wrongly. Deep inside, he really wishes for the sentence to be what he has been expecting to hear from the girl.

Amber seemed to understand the reluctant in Minho as she repeated, “I like you, Oppa. I like you just like how you like me, Oppa.”

In that moment, Minho couldn’t express the happiness that suddenly bloomed inside his heart. Amber likes him back. Amber likes him.

Shakingly, he let go of the girl as he grabbed both of her shoulders, looking straight at her, “Really? Are you sure, Amber?”

Amber nodded her head, “I am sure, Oppa. I. Like. You. Minho. Oppa.”

Minho couldn’t even express his happiness anymore as he grabbed Amber for a deep kiss. He kissed the girl with all his being. He was beyond happy to finally able to call her his girlfriend fully. Amber is his girlfriend. He is Amber boyfriend.

 

After confessing her feelings out to Minho, Amber could feel her heart blossoming with new kind of feeling she has never had before. She really had thought a lot about it before she decided to come clean with her feeling. She really does like Minho; being with him for few months, she can feel the change in herself.

She started to look at Minho with different kind of look. She started to notice how her heartbeat instantly quickened when she was in his embrace. She started to realize how comfortable she was when he was around. She started to realize how she always looks for him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter